Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software: Holdem Manager (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435845)

jige 08-12-2007 08:28 PM

Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
How do I autoimport prima?

[/ QUOTE ]

? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

MrWooster 08-13-2007 03:25 AM

I have found how to do it - you need to go into prima -> settings -> history -> and export all your hands as a txt file, then it can be imported by holdem manager.

miyake 08-13-2007 08:29 AM

How do i import from cdpoker? Im using eyepoker to datamine cdpoker, its re writing the hh's as a xml file, but HM is producing all errors, do i have to convert the xml files to txt or something?

The Velour Fog 08-13-2007 09:03 AM

will it be possible to import Poker Office databases into Holdem Manager? im interested in purchasing Holdem Manager when its released but i kinda need my huge ass database for the numbers..

runstop 08-13-2007 09:50 AM

From what I understand, RVG will support import from both PT and PO databases.. Or at least you should be able to export your hands from PO and then import them into HEM (I have done this for PT->HEM)

rvg72 08-13-2007 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
will it be possible to import Poker Office databases into Holdem Manager? im interested in purchasing Holdem Manager when its released but i kinda need my huge ass database for the numbers..

[/ QUOTE ]

Eventually you'll likely be able to import directly from PO but for now you'll need to export your PO hand histories and then have HM import them.

[ QUOTE ]
How do i import from cdpoker? Im using eyepoker to datamine cdpoker, its re writing the hh's as a xml file, but HM is producing all errors, do i have to convert the xml files to txt or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please send a couple of hand history files to tourneymgr@gmail.com. They likely have a slightly different hand history than the other ipoker sites I've seen.

[ QUOTE ]
I have found how to do it - you need to go into prima -> settings -> history -> and export all your hands as a txt file, then it can be imported by holdem manager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks - I will be adding direct import from .DAT files

[ QUOTE ]
is it possible with this program to determine what % of time your hitting a big draws all in on flop? what about the % they are hitting on you?

is it possible to view only all ins preflop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately. You can filter by all-ins on different streets and for your draw question you could make a filter like:

Flop 2 Card Flush Draw = True
River Flush = True
Saw Showdown = True

That should be pretty close to what you want.

rvg

m3dude 08-13-2007 04:56 PM

i cant find the filter for all ins on various streets

GameBreaker 08-13-2007 06:57 PM

Is Absolute currently being supported in the beta version? If so I am doing something wrong on import of the HH's as all I get are errors.

-GB

rvg72 08-13-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Absolute currently being supported in the beta version? If so I am doing something wrong on import of the HH's as all I get are errors.

-GB

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope - not supported yet.

[ QUOTE ]
i cant find the filter for all ins on various streets

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, I might not have added it to the filter form yet. It is coming.

rvg

jonyy6788 08-14-2007 01:55 AM

is there a "donk bet" (ie, calls OOP, bets first to act) stat?