Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512453)

Dire 10-16-2007 01:35 AM

Re: Random Music Interlude

Think about the ratio of nongreek/greek friends you had. That's the main reason frats get a bad rep. When I was in a frat I met so many people in the whole greek system and was constantly kept busy with events, meetings, etc.. I didn't really have much time left for anything outside of school and greek 'life'. I think the stereotype holds for frats simply because those involved and not involved in greek life to inadvertently segregate themselves.

Keyser. 10-16-2007 01:35 AM

can we all agree that sororities are dumb?

74o_Clownsuit 10-16-2007 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Giving college girls an excuse to get drunk and hang out with us guys practically all the time? No, I don't agree.

orange 10-16-2007 01:39 AM

key,
if you mean the chicks being dumb? yeah, for sure. chicks are so stupid. lol.

Dire 10-16-2007 01:40 AM

Sorority initiation 'trials' are awesome. Frats have their thing... some sororities require their [anorexically thin] girls to chow down on triple iced chocolate cake for 3 meals a day, for days on end. Something just seems so 'right' about that.

Worm75 10-16-2007 01:47 AM

Orange, check your pm's

Pat Southern 10-16-2007 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure once a girl joins a sorority her IQ instantly drops 15 points. Something about being around 100 girls who all make each other feel self-concious destroys their brain cells. But then again they also tend to take more pride (read: obsessed) in their appearance, which I won't argue with.

While we're on the subject of sorority girls, did anybody ever have trouble hooking up with multiple girls of the same sorority because the 2nd girl "didn't want to mess with 1st girl's guy (you)," even if you weren't still hooking up with the 1st girl anymore? I hooked up with a second girl recently, but when I tried to make it a regular thing with the 2nd girl, she said that it was a mistake and she couldn't "betray" her friend like that.

74o_Clownsuit 10-16-2007 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure once a girl joins a sorority her IQ instantly drops 15 points. Something about being around 100 girls who all make each other feel self-concious destroys their brain cells. But then again they also tend to take more pride (read: obsessed) in their appearance, which I won't argue with.

While we're on the subject of sorority girls, did anybody ever have trouble hooking up with multiple girls of the same sorority because the 2nd girl "didn't want to mess with 1st girl's guy (you)," even if you weren't still hooking up with the 1st girl anymore? I hooked up with a second girl recently, but when I tried to make it a regular thing with the 2nd girl, she said that it was a mistake and she couldn't "betray" her friend like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea girls are weird.

Here's the solution:

https://www.weinquelle.com/fotos/s4471.jpg

Pat Southern 10-16-2007 02:36 AM

74o,
Cause of and solution to all of life's problems.

goofyballer 10-16-2007 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Giving college girls an excuse to get drunk and hang out with frat guys practically all the time? I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda sucks for those of us not in frats imo. I'm neutral on frats themselves.