Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525919)

ICMoney 10-23-2007 03:15 PM

Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX

[ QUOTE ]
would i be able to sneak by if i make a new account using my name but a different address so long i dont go on any of my old accounts anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that might work.

Are you trying to get RB or something?

whyzze 10-23-2007 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would i be able to sneak by if i make a new account using my name but a different address so long i dont go on any of my old accounts anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

use a different everything. Do not use the same neteller, epass, debit/credit stuff. Everything has to be different.

Chomp 10-23-2007 03:28 PM

ICM: yeah, more aggressive, but not hugely so, and in fact the extra aggression makes folding EASIER in spots you tend to stick around in too long at 50NL. You just realise this aggro villain is either good (in which case I don't want to be playing pots with him anyway without strong holdings, and if he wants to try to outplay me, fine, let him), or alternatively, he has a good hand and my TP2K is ng.

Really, I don't mind getting out-played/out-aggro'd by good players, because sometimes I'll stack them when I have a sneaky hand, sometimes I'll suck out, sometimes I'll have a monster myself, and the rest of the time I'll be playing good hands against average players. lol - these good players' aggression is doing me a favour!

Shizzle12345 10-23-2007 03:34 PM

more aggro is good, pple 3bet more preflop, but if they get called they dont know what to do. At 200NL pple cbet alot more in rr pots i noticed. At 100 more pple who are insanly spewwy or too tight.

Also it seems that your cbets are getting called less often at 100NL, which made it less frustrating for me. But at 50NL you get paid off a bit more.

bizzy 10-23-2007 03:39 PM

yes i want an account with rakeback...i figure if i get a new epassporte account and am using a new address and such, but the same name, that it should be alright.

PietM 10-23-2007 03:47 PM

probably very basic, so I'll post it in the brew. This is a call, right? Getting 2:1? Not many hands on villain, but seems decent, although very aggro (30/26/2.8 in 47 hands)

Full Tilt Poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

CO: $50.30
BTN: $53.80
SB: $49.50
BB: $49.25
PietM (UTG): $67.40

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to PietM (UTG)
<font color="red">PietM raises to $2</font>, CO folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $6</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">PietM raises to $20</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises to $53.80 and is All-In</font>, PietM ???

Micro Donk 10-23-2007 03:48 PM

once you make the 4bet you have to call a shove. but against this guy im 4betting more often then not

whyzze 10-23-2007 03:49 PM

cant fold after the 4bet. fwiw...im more than happy to get it in here and I play it exacly the same.

PietM 10-23-2007 04:01 PM

thanx. thought it was spew there for a minute.

DockDD 10-23-2007 04:04 PM

I got tickets to all three Rockies World Series games! Two club and one outfield box.

Kaz, I will bet you $10 even money that the Red Sox win the series. I am the biggest sports jinx out there, so this will GUARANTEE the Rockies win it all.