Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software: Holdem Manager (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435845)

rvg72 08-11-2007 04:38 PM

Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
when i open hold em manager it has to connect to postgres database first and when i try to connect I get a connection error that says: No connection can be made becasue the target machine actively refused it. then when I just exit outa that I get the error message. The following error occurred when trying to oepn the holdem manager database: connection string argument missing Parameter name: SERVER

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to connect to the database - either the port, user name or password is incorrect (or you don't have postgreSQL running). Once you get a connection on that connect form it will update the connection string and you should be good to go.

Thanks,

Roy

grouchie 08-11-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just downloaded the newest version.

have .net 2.0 and have postgres....

Loaded a bunch of hands into the database from one of my PT DBs, created my alias and username....

However, when I try to load any reports or anything, it thinks for a little while and then the screen changes from a white background to a grey background, but no data ever shows up.

Will play with it some more but does anyone have any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check you filters - maybe you have cash selected but you imported tourney results? Try going into the players tab and getting results back from there - then right click one of the players and select the player and then go back to the report page and run a report.

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]
EDIT:

never mind. I just completely messed up the Alias/player screen....

Evidentally I am stupid [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sputnik365 08-11-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RVG72,

.NET 2.0 can't be installed on this operating system because it already comes packaged with it. If you can think of anyting else I would be very grateful...

[/ QUOTE ]

uninstall it first?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was thinking if you install it you would have the option to "Repair". Maybe something got messed up?

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah option to repair in add/remove programs but I don't know how reliable that would be.
Maybe it would repair to non updated original version and there have been some security updates for it.

baronzeus 08-11-2007 06:31 PM

can you fix the font issue? fonts follow windows system size...so if i use large fonts the headers look HUGE in the summary windows

Farfenugen 08-11-2007 06:37 PM

How do I import hands?

Is Pokerstars supported?

m3dude 08-12-2007 08:25 AM

is it possible with this program to determine what % of time your hitting a big draws all in on flop? what about the % they are hitting on you?

Tao_Jones 08-12-2007 10:43 AM

OK, if any of you guys out there want to make a few bucks by walking me through a solution to my problems trying to get this to run on Vista I will make a decent donation to your poker account ;-) PM me if you can help...

I NEED this software immediately!

Tiki 08-12-2007 01:03 PM

Is there any progress with regards the 0 import problem?

rvg72 08-12-2007 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any progress with regards the 0 import problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

What I found was that there were a bunch of different causes. Most are fixed / found.

There are 3 known issues - if the file to import is bigger than about 15MB then it will have problems and not importing anything. This will be fixed.

If you try to import a file from a rot folder, ie C:\ or D:\ then it will fail. Put the file in a folder and then import it.

A bunch of people got it working when they turned off their anti-virus software. Mcafee in particular was a big problem.

I also offered to log into anyone's machine with the problem through www.logmein.com and I'd get it working. A couple of people took me up on this and they are running now and it helped me fix the problems for other people.

rvg

rvg72 08-12-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I import hands?

Is Pokerstars supported?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars is supported - just click on Import File or Import Folder and point it to your hand history location.

Roy