Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Official NFL Draft Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390472)

SuperUberBob 04-28-2007 07:48 PM

Re: The Official NFL Draft Thread

Tim Crowder to the Jags?

Richard Tanner 04-28-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I know many of you are upset with your team's drafts, but remember that it could be worse. You could have drafted Kevin Kolb 36th overall.

[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent point: Peyton, Marvin, Reggie, Dwight, Bob, Joe, Super Bowl rings.

Whew you're right, I do feel better

TheNoodleMan 04-28-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Peyton sprains his pinkie toe. Out for the year. Colts finish 5-11. Get the 7th pick in next years draft. Oh wait, they just traded it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because Peyton Manning is such a wimp right?

He has missed one play due to injury in his entire career. He broke his jaw and missed one play.

Shoe 04-28-2007 07:49 PM

Anyone know the details of the Jets/Packers trade?

Needle77 04-28-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tim Crowder to the Jags?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's him or Trent Edwards. I'm not sure they go anywhere else here.

Bill Murphy 04-28-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I know many of you are upset with your team's drafts, but remember that it could be worse. You could have drafted Kevin Kolb 36th overall.

[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

If they trade him to the Broncos for Jay Cutler would that make Philly & Denver even?

Richard Tanner 04-28-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Peyton sprains his pinkie toe. Out for the year. Colts finish 5-11. Get the 7th pick in next years draft. Oh wait, they just traded it.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has missed one play due to injury in his entire career. He broke his jaw and missed one play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Already covered that Noodle, but he's still human, a car wreck can happen to anyone.

Edit: Obviously, you don't make trades based on the risk of catastrophe, just saying, there is a minute risk.

Cody

Needle77 04-28-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Excellent point: Peyton, Marvin, Reggie, Dwight, Bob, Joe, Super Bowl rings.

Whew you're right, I do feel better

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SoloAJ 04-28-2007 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thrilled with the Lions draft so far. I would have liked to get ILB int he 2nd here rather than a QB, but I can hardly argue with it.

My biggest concern is that all the analysts talk about how Martz can groom these 2nd tier QBs into something. However, Martz will be gone this time next year I'm sure...so he better groom Stanton for us quickly.

ajmargarine 04-28-2007 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm joking. I'm a Peyton fanboy.

If disaster strikes the Colts somehow next year and that pick is top 10, that's obv huge for SF.