Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=161006)

smartalecc5 10-14-2006 03:26 AM

Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

Can I get a refund for 2 unused months???
What do I need to send to you to get it?

SixthSense 10-14-2006 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Postgres" is short for PostgreSQL, which is a more advanced way to use PokerTracker.

There are guides to setting up SQL for PokerTracker on the Pokertracker site and forums.

Your postgres password and user name will be chosen by you during the process of upgrading your PT

Hope this helps,
-Dan

*edit* btw, this is my personal account. I'll probably be using this from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean I have to use SQL DBs in PT in order to use PTagg? Will PTagg not be able to compile my PT MSaccess DBs?

(wow, so many A's in this P)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is correct. If you have very large (>1gb) databases, this will be a long process too... But in the end it will definitely be worth it. Much faster scans and scores, you will notice a difference in your PT performance too.

[ QUOTE ]
I just started data mining full tilt but when I refresh Sixth Sense it says I have 0 data on players there.
I am using the same database as before.
Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks
Prae

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for helping, goodguy. Another possibility for this is that you are importing your Full Tilt hands to a different database, and still pointing your Sixth Sense to your old database. Make sure all of the databases you wish to use are either selected in Sixth Sense or PTAgg if you use it.

[ QUOTE ]
i recently started a new database and dont know if ptagg is working w/it. when i start ptagg and go to tools/reset database/yes i get an error saying "database ptagg doesnt exist". know what that might be?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is strange... I assume you've been using PTAgg successfully until now? Is the new database an SQL format? Can you give me an estimate of how big the databases you are using are? And also, are you using any databases from remote machines? (PT on one computer, accessing it from another) This has been the cause of problems in the past.

Get back to me with this information and we'll try to keep deducing this problem down.

ENJOY! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
-Dan

SixthSense 10-14-2006 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I get a refund for 2 unused months???
What do I need to send to you to get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent

Future refund inquiries and requests - send PMs or emails please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,
-Dan

Praetor 10-14-2006 10:06 AM

Thx for helping, goodguy. Another possibility for this is that you are importing your Full Tilt hands to a different database, and still pointing your Sixth Sense to your old database. Make sure all of the databases you wish to use are either selected in Sixth Sense or PTAgg if you use it.

no - im still using only 1 database. PAHud works but Sixth Sense says I Have 0 info. Do I Have to run ptagg again when i start a new site or something?

EvanJC 10-14-2006 02:52 PM

yeah i've used ptagg successfully in the past, but my 7.5 gig database blew up last week and now i don't have access to a years worth of data (btw, any sql experts out there want to take a crack at my problem? i could ftp you my data which when compressed is only 660 megs...for$$$ of course). the new database is small, and is indeed in sql format.

Klompy 10-14-2006 03:41 PM

I'm trying to use SS for Full Tilt now, but it doesn't want to open any tables. It says something about it not being on the list when I click on on them in SS. What am I doing wrong?

Praetor 10-14-2006 04:00 PM

I would really appreciate a quick response to this query so I can get SS working on Full Tilt

Im using the same Postgre SQL database I used for party
Import of hands is definitely working anda PA Hud is working fine on full tilt
When I try to refresh full tilt stats it says my database has no info on any players, which it definitely does

What can I do?

Klompy 10-14-2006 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I try to refresh full tilt stats it says my database has no info on any players, which it definitely does

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this same problem too, but I unclicked the database, reclicked it, started ss up again and now it scans correctly I think. I have no idea why this worked, or even if it will work for you but it's worth a try.

I still can't click on tables in ss and have them open though.

SixthSense 10-14-2006 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this same problem too, but I unclicked the database, reclicked it, started ss up again and now it scans correctly I think. I have no idea why this worked, or even if it will work for you but it's worth a try.

I still can't click on tables in ss and have them open though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure that PTAgg has been run since after you imported Full Tilt hands into PokerTracker? Try importing more FT hands into PokerTracker, then run PTAgg and check the status to be sure its loading those hands into PTAgg.

As for opening tables, the Table Open script currently only works with Party, but we plan on fixing it to work with Full Tilt (and Absolute) tables also, hopefully by early next week.

-Ben

Praetor 10-14-2006 04:27 PM

no, that does not work. thanks though