Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

Melchiades 10-30-2007 12:49 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

Where is the "Please ban everyone that gives him the attention he seeks."-option?

emil3000 10-30-2007 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dude its one thing to talk down on a short stacker, but why do you use the term mongoloid in a racist context?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't a racist context, it was a mentally retarded context.

[/ QUOTE ]
so you think mongoloid people that read you using the term in a retarded context won't be offended by it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I may be misunderstanding you here, but you do know that the mongolian people and mongoloid people are two different things?

stigmata 10-30-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dude its one thing to talk down on a short stacker, but why do you use the term mongoloid in a racist context?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so you think mongoloid people that read you using the term in a retarded context won't be offended by it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I may be misunderstanding you here, but you do know that the mongolian people and mongoloid people are two different things?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but related, because of course it refers to the fact that they both have a lip on the inside of their eye, meaning that people with downs and people from Mongolia have some vague similarity in physical appearance

stigmata 10-30-2007 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where is the "Please ban everyone that gives him the attention he seeks."-option?

[/ QUOTE ]

i sincerely apologise for my earlier troll feeding. It won't happen again, I have seen the error of my ways.

FionnMac 10-30-2007 01:38 PM

Can anyone tell me the latest on whole conversion charges thing, would it be best to keep my roll in GBP? How would i do this?

PartyScout 10-30-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there will be a patch in the next party update [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey i actually found 1 beta Deepstack table today.AFAIK there is only one and it's at 50c/$1NL the buy in is still limited to $100 but the min buy in is 5OBBs would be nice to see alot more of these further up the levels

gir 10-30-2007 01:44 PM

Everybody has the individual power to stop him.

1. Click on his name.
2. Click 'ignore this user'
3. ???????
4. Profit.

I for one have taken the leap. Please jump on this bandwagon for sanity's sake.

emil3000 10-30-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but related, because of course it refers to the fact that they both have a lip on the inside of their eye, meaning that people with downs and people from Mongolia have some vague similarity in physical appearance

[/ QUOTE ]

Admittedly I didn't even know it referred to people with Down's syndrome (not a common expression in Sweden).

ttttt 10-30-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone tell me the latest on whole conversion charges thing, would it be best to keep my roll in GBP? How would i do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

teh_mewse 10-30-2007 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everybody has the individual power to stop him.

1. Click on his name.
2. Click 'ignore this user'
3. ???????
4. Profit.

I for one have taken the leap. Please jump on this bandwagon for sanity's sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg thank you so much