Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   AS-Something Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414483)

ASPoker8 05-31-2007 08:32 PM

Re: AS-Something Game Thread

So after Jared comes up wolf, Jack is one of the first to look at.

LuckayLuck 05-31-2007 08:33 PM

it is sickening that this many people are voting for aspoker. Go back one page and look at boiler's posts. ASPoker is an extremely clear villager.

The only explanation I can possibly formulate is that there are a lot of wolves on AS8, to either derail wolf friend JaredL, or to derail JaredL as a setup for tomorrow's lynch (loltrix)

Jack Bando 05-31-2007 08:35 PM

I was posting while you posted.

fmxda 05-31-2007 08:36 PM

I honestly don't know how Jared is such an uber-clear wolf to you guys. I am very rarely so sure of a wolf as you guys are now... and there's like 3+ people who are super positive Jared is wolfia.

Especially you, Luckay, because I know you wolf-hunt and vote more by process of elimination than compiling wolfiness.

To be honest I wasn't that thrilled with the facts of AS8's case against Jared, it just gave AS some village points.

LuckayLuck 05-31-2007 08:37 PM

It seems fairly clear that tonight is going to turn up:

ASPoker vs JaredL.

Vote for one or the other. No third parties. It's not possible. Make your vote count! Save our obviously villager champion ASPoker from being wagoned by wolves!

LuckayLuck 05-31-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I honestly don't know how Jared is such an uber-clear wolf to you guys. I am very rarely so sure of a wolf as you guys are now... and there's like 3+ people who are super positive Jared is wolfia.

Especially you, Luckay, because I know you wolf-hunt and vote more by process of elimination than compiling wolfiness.

To be honest I wasn't that thrilled with the facts of AS8's case against Jared, it just gave AS some village points.

[/ QUOTE ]

AS8 going heads up with anyone on my "remaining village list" is a clear call for me to lynch the other guy

LuckayLuck 05-31-2007 08:38 PM

AS8 going heads up with anyone on my "others" list* is a clear call for me to lynch the other

Fixed My Post

theSmell 05-31-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems fairly clear that tonight is going to turn up:

ASPoker vs JaredL.

Vote for one or the other. No third parties. It's not possible. Make your vote count! Save our obviously villager champion ASPoker from being wagoned by wolves!

[/ QUOTE ]

Or vote for the sure wolf FCBL.

Jack Bando 05-31-2007 08:39 PM

Luckay, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being villager!, what's AS8 to you?

LuckayLuck 05-31-2007 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being villager!, what's AS8 to you?

[/ QUOTE ]