Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Soprano's: All in the Family Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391562)

ASPoker8 05-02-2007 05:19 PM

Re: The Soprano\'s: All in the Family Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
My thoughts:

1) I'm pretty confused right now and I feel a bit like we're being owned by New York. It'd be real nice to nail a villain today.

2) If IY is a wolf, especialy a power wolf, then we'd be laughing and the power would realy shift to NJ. It's tempting to whack him tonight in the hope that's right, and it'd be interesting to have a decent wagon on him if only to see the reactions. However, I think he probably isn't after some deep repetitive reading and I don't think we have the luxury of mis-whacking today after the .

3) Siegmund is our most level-1 obvious wolf suspect here. It doesn't make him a def. wolf, nor does it mean we have to whack him, but I think he is our default position if we don't come up with a well reasoned alternative/he convincingly defends himself.

On to my D2-reread listy mclist:

Axis of evil: Matrix, Mark, Siegmund
I don't trust you at all: Boiler, Neil, DMK, FCBL
I'm lost: AS8, Krupa, Eskimo, Books
Best guess NJ: Zurvan, Herbie, IY, Dustin

Who have I missed?

This is a fairly low conviction list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you consider Matrix evil?

I have been pretty convinced he's villa all game. Although, tbh, he owns me pretty hard sometimes and I don't read him well at all.

ALTHOUGH, whenever i'm a seer Matrix is a wolf. I've been seer 5 times, Matrix = wolf all 5 times. In 4/5 of those games, I peeked him wof N1.

Ownage.

With that said, I am a cleared/obvious villager so anyone voting me HAS to be a wolf.

Right DMK? [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

ASPoker8 05-02-2007 05:28 PM

<u>ZOMG HERE BE MY LIST</u>

Villagers
=========
AS8
Books (what it do, Books?)
FCBL
Herbie (i guess..)
Matrix
Zurvan

I Dunno
=========
Boiler
DMK
Dustin
Eskimo
Mark

Solid % Wof
=========
IY
Kokiri
Krupa
Neil
Siegmund

Disclaimer: I don't think the ppl in my wolfy list are all necessary wolves together. I think they are the wolfiest and have the best chance of being a wolf.

PS: PRELIMINARY F U MATRIX. I know you're gonna say my list blows or something, but whatever. If you are villa (which I think you are), guide me. If you are a wolf, then F U, you are owning me.

kokiri 05-02-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why do you consider Matrix evil?

I have been pretty convinced he's villa all game. Although, tbh, he owns me pretty hard sometimes and I don't read him well at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I was convinced he was villa D1, and yesterday. But I had a fairly serious reread of D2 and changed my mind.

I think Matrix is a pretty good wolf, FWIW. So far he's not really come under any suspicion, and has been able to coast.

I would point to is his voting last night. Starting with the assumption that Sieg is villain, Matrix is on IY, one of the two wagons, the other being Sieg. When the luckay wagon starts, Matrix jumps on, then when it gets up to speed, and Sieg is now only the third wagon so is fairly safe, Matrix hops back onto Siegt. I don't like this at all, nor do i understand it.

[ QUOTE ]

With that said, I am a cleared/obvious villager so anyone voting me HAS to be a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are NOT cleared in any way.

ASPoker8 05-02-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are NOT cleared in any way.

[/ QUOTE ]

lololol, you missed the sarcasm/joke

ASPoker8 05-02-2007 05:35 PM

I feel like if Matrix is a wolf this game, we are pretty [censored].

If he is, he has played near-perfectly

With that said, I still think he is a villager but I will offer him a future "high-five, well played" if he turns out to be a dirty stinky wof.

Siegmund 05-02-2007 05:37 PM

The case against eskimo

THE CASE AGAINST ESKIMO

Part 2 in my series of wolf callouts. Let's review this sickness on the face of New Jersey's good mobsters and his record.

He started D1 trying to start a bandwagon on dmk because dmk was posting content. When the bandwagon fizzled he said it's because he "respects dmk's wolf game too much." Lots of content = good for village. If the content's logic holds up, it's what clears someone later, if the speaker gets snarled up in a web of lies he exposes himself as a wolf. So far dmk is holding up nicely, and the bandwagon on him is looking gratuitous.

Then he buzzed briefly past herbie and neil, and launched a major offensive on kokiri on the basis of kokiri's first two posts. To do this he had to deliberately misread kokiri (who clearly said he didn't like either wagon and was picking a lesser of evils) and present kokiri as being trapped in a lie which he wasn't. All we heard was kokirikokirikokiri for hours, begging us to start a wagon. The village was too smart and didn't fall for that either...

In fact, books called out eskimo for this, and eskimo's reply was an immediate "lol wtf" followed by attacking books the next day. Funny thing, on Day 2 I called out eskimo for wolfishness, and his reply was again an immediate "lol wtf" followed by attacking ME the next day. Not a word of defense for his attempts on dmk and books. In fact he made another run at dmk, saying "at least one wolf in dmk/nich," even though we now know nich wasn't a wolf and still have nobody else saying dmk is a wolf.

Late on D2 eskimo found some hate for matrix. Part of this was an argument over how they what they felt proper play in longs vs turbos was, but the hating started before that argument got going and continued after.

Finally, at the end of D2, when I finally succeeded in shifting some votes off me, eskimo is the one who put forward luckay as an alternative to IY and me, and who shouted, ever louder, "siegmund &gt; luckay &gt; iy" right up to nightfall.

We all know luckay was village, and I know I am village. Analysis of above: eskimo is 99.99% wolf just like Mark_K is; and in the course of his wolfiness, he has strengthened the case for IY being a wolf, and for dmk and matrix being villagers.

My vote is on eskimo for now.

Shorter comments on other players to follow as promised.

Neil S 05-02-2007 05:39 PM

Re: The case against eskimo

AS is just BEGGING me to vote him today, sheesh.

ASPoker8 05-02-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

then do it

I dont even care if you do, we both have perma-blinders on each other

ASPoker8 05-02-2007 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, why?

Because I have you in my "wolfy" list?

Certainly a fantastic case for me BEGGING you to vote me.

ASPoker8 05-02-2007 05:44 PM

This game sucks, lets lynch a wolf

I will not stand for being 1-1 in long games.

2-0 or lifetilt