Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   VENDETTAS 2: GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=318029)

LuckayLuck 01-30-2007 07:11 PM

Re: VENDETTAS 2: GAME THREAD

GT1T: Am I one of your targets?
If not, we can totally wheel and deal

TruFloridaGator 01-30-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wdc,

is your vote tomorrow available?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really want to get TFG today while I have the chance. I am willing to give away my vote for tomorrow for even a fairly crappy offer. What I really want is the name of someone who is targetting me. Barring a formal agreement I am inclined to help out you, Fnord, KM or Stephen who I am pretty sure are not targetting me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh...I have what you want, books.

tabako 01-30-2007 07:14 PM

GT1T, do you have a rogue available?

TruFloridaGator 01-30-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
VR: As you've seen from PI, I don't want you dead, and I know that you didn't pick me. I suppose that's better than TFG, who may possibly want me dead. Plus, fnord, books, and MDD are all on the TFG which can earn me brownie points with that little posse I think (btw, fnord, books, MDD - none of you are my targets)

VR, I'll vote for TFG if you use a seer peek on econo. All I ask (this is to be diplomatic to econo as well) is for you to announce information about whether or not he is targetting me specifically, and if he is, his abilities (I do not need to know his other targets, nor do I need to know his abilities if he isn't targetting me. This is so I don't make an enemy of econo if he is in fact not targetting me)

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay, you are not one of my targets for sure.

TruFloridaGator 01-30-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I am voting TFG and hoping books and Fnord will be there for me later on. I am also hoping VR will chip in too, but I understand she has not extended that offer for my TFG vote.

Scott - kyro doesn't think you are stupid...he thinks you act stupid - on purpose. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I am not sure how that would translate into this game. I am on TFG for today, but we can certainly talk later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, KM [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

TruFloridaGator 01-30-2007 07:18 PM

VR

Sorry, no choice.

Bluff, my offer still stands for you, too.

VoraciousReader 01-30-2007 07:19 PM

GT1T: Please vote with me today, and I will vote with you on the day of your choice for anyone except myself.

GetThere1Time 01-30-2007 07:19 PM

I am just one man with one vote right now. Nobody wants to kill me really and for all I know the measly amount of people who wanted me dead are now dead themselves. That being said, this probably means I'll be hanging around for a while.

VoraciousReader 01-30-2007 07:20 PM

Notice this would be my first binding agreement, so you would have priority over any future deals I may make.

lastchance 01-30-2007 07:21 PM

Books, do I have your vote at a future date considering that I voted for TFG?