Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=295527)

suzzer99 01-18-2007 08:23 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

Hello Matt,

At this moment the best cashout options for US PokerStars players is to
receive a cheque.

We process them four times per week (Monday through Thursday). Any cheques
over $1,000.00 will be sent via courier at no extra cost. Cheques under
$1,000.00 are sent via regular mail, but can be sent via courier at a
cost of $25.00 if a player emails us and requests it.

Cheques sent via courier usually arrive in 1-3 days after they're
processed. Cheques sent via regular mail can take up to 15 business
days to arrive.

The change in MasterCard and Visa regulations that no longer allows us
to credit cashouts back to MasterCard and US issued Visa accounts does
not just apply to PokerStars. It is relatively wide spread throughout
online gaming sites.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. We would be happy
to help you.

Regards,

Jeny
PokerStars Support Team

Strickly Bidness 01-18-2007 08:32 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

can we do a trout at 8:30pm tonight for ol times sake?

Indy

Pasterbator 01-18-2007 08:57 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

This is when i started 12 tabling 400NL, on Jan 8th.

http://imageigloo.com/images/1467123.JPG

But this is the month where i had a quick losing session at 5/10 to start, then i played some 3/6, then i got good at 2/4. Still gonna win 35k+ this month, if i stop getting destroyed.

http://imageigloo.com/images/98811234.jpg

TWP SUCKS.

DevinLake 01-18-2007 09:10 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

Sick. Kinda makes me want to up from 4 tables. Do you think I can maintain my 13+ ptbb/100 at 400NL if I add more tables?

futuredoc85 01-18-2007 09:11 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

[ QUOTE ]
Sick. Kinda makes me want to up from 4 tables. Do you think I can maintain my 13+ ptbb/100 at 400NL if I add more tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

he does apparently.

DevinLake 01-18-2007 09:14 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

Sick. Kinda makes me want to up from 4 tables. Do you think I can maintain my 13+ ptbb/100 at 400NL if I add more tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

he does apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, according to that first graph he's only at about 7.5.

futuredoc85 01-18-2007 09:22 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

Sick. Kinda makes me want to up from 4 tables. Do you think I can maintain my 13+ ptbb/100 at 400NL if I add more tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

he does apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, according to that first graph he's only at about 7.5.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops, you are correct. definitely stick to 4 tables then 7.5 is weak sauce. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Pasterbator 01-18-2007 09:23 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

Sick. Kinda makes me want to up from 4 tables. Do you think I can maintain my 13+ ptbb/100 at 400NL if I add more tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

he does apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, according to that first graph he's only at about 7.5.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, before that sexy 10 buyin swing in 1700 hands, i was chillin at 11ptbb/100, give or take.

Im fairly confident i can hold up 8ptbb/100 in the long run, maaaaybe 9 or 10.

Green Kool Aid 01-18-2007 11:29 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

NL cash is a roller coaster but kinda fun.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7282/graph2rl0.png

Pasterbator 01-18-2007 11:31 PM

Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

yay money.