Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Bin (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Never Trust Anyone (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284637)

XTraCey 12-18-2006 02:26 PM

Re: Never Trust Anyone

I think we need a Shaniac post....pronto.

DrSavage 12-18-2006 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Brandi going to dissapear from 2p2 now? [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I understand she cuts herself to get attention and sympathy, but she may cut herself for real now ...

stinkypete 12-18-2006 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After Festa Al Lago, I was approached by various people who wanted to back me. Some of them wanted two year deals, which I did not want to take. Others were complete sleaze bags who wanted to put me in tournaments as long as I slept with them ~ I'm not that sort of girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
in the car ride back to vegas, brandi told me that she got her ex to put her in a satellite on the condition that she let him [censored] her in the ass, then she said, id rather let you do it, you want to?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

brandi,

this is mark's territory. you can't win here. byebye now.

458 Lott 12-18-2006 02:33 PM

The Sh## has hit the fan LOL This thread has gone hog wild. How many idiots sent this psychoslut money over this? LOL

PITTM 12-18-2006 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Sh## has hit the fan LOL This thread has gone hog wild. How many idiots sent this psychoslut money over this? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

TRUTHSQUAD TIME!

rj

PaulWilmot 12-18-2006 02:35 PM

ive sent her $50 on her neteler

MrFizzbin 12-18-2006 02:35 PM

After reading Newhizzles reply I have changed my view, and I think I see why Brandi's step mom doesn't want her around the family. Brandi, go find a nice stripper pole to ply your trade you'll be more comfortable in that line of work....

Rottersod 12-18-2006 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A few friendships have been lost and there are real reasons for the departure in my life. Someone that I am friends with, claiming he had sex with me and I made him go busto. Big error and completely uncredible. This person won a big tourament and now thinks he is God's gift to poker... Yet cries every night at being outplayed in the big cash games. He will no doubt be busto before the WSOP. I wish him the best though and hope he grows up and gets brought down to earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so worthless. I see you now for what you are. I have played quite a bit with mark and everything you say is completely false. He is unquestionable a winning limit holdem player in every game except maybe shorthanded 1K/2K with TLK and patrick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny..I thought she was alluding to Dutch.

edited: After reading Newhizzle's reply I realize I was wrong.

GetThere1Time 12-18-2006 02:37 PM

Question:

How likely is a chip dump rather than her straight out losing the cash? How closely would a site monitor this kind of thing?

niss 12-18-2006 02:37 PM

The worst part about this whole thread is that Bluffthis was right.