Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=161006)

Pog0 10-13-2006 10:16 PM

Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

is there a step by step guide to configuring PTAgg for someone like me who doesn't know a lick about "postgres". I don't know what my password is or where this is or what it is, yet I need it to run PTagg. Please direct me to the necessary information.

Cheers.

DCWGaming 10-13-2006 11:40 PM

"Postgres" is short for PostgreSQL, which is a more advanced way to use PokerTracker.

There are guides to setting up SQL for PokerTracker on the Pokertracker site and forums.

Your postgres password and user name will be chosen by you during the process of upgrading your PT

Hope this helps,
-Dan

*edit* btw, this is my personal account. I'll probably be using this from now on.

vabogee 10-13-2006 11:51 PM

I just paid for three months through paypal and my account was not activated. it said "congratulations, hit the refresh button on the subscription manager" and it's still inactive. did I do something wrong?

DCWGaming 10-13-2006 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just paid for three months through paypal and my account was not activated. it said "congratulations, hit the refresh button on the subscription manager" and it's still inactive. did I do something wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

You caught me at the right time - PM me the email address you signed up for the account with, and the paypal transaction number.

-Dan

vabogee 10-13-2006 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You caught me at the right time - PM me the email address you signed up for the account with, and the paypal transaction number.

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

who are you?

Edit: I'll PM the SixthSense account.

SixthSense 10-13-2006 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

who are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to be confusing, I was browsing on my personal account and decided to drop by this thread.

I'm Dan from Sixth Sense [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I can help fix your account problem if you send the paypal transaction #, and the email address you registered at SS with.

-Dan

EvanJC 10-14-2006 12:01 AM

i recently started a new database and dont know if ptagg is working w/it. when i start ptagg and go to tools/reset database/yes i get an error saying "database ptagg doesnt exist". know what that might be?

Pog0 10-14-2006 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Postgres" is short for PostgreSQL, which is a more advanced way to use PokerTracker.

There are guides to setting up SQL for PokerTracker on the Pokertracker site and forums.

Your postgres password and user name will be chosen by you during the process of upgrading your PT

Hope this helps,
-Dan

*edit* btw, this is my personal account. I'll probably be using this from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean I have to use SQL DBs in PT in order to use PTagg? Will PTagg not be able to compile my PT MSaccess DBs?

(wow, so many A's in this P)

Praetor 10-14-2006 01:32 AM

I just started data mining full tilt but when I refresh Sixth Sense it says I have 0 data on players there.
I am using the same database as before.
Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks
Prae

goodguy_1 10-14-2006 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just started data mining full tilt but when I refresh Sixth Sense it says I have 0 data on players there.
I am using the same database as before.
Any ideas what I should do?

Thanks
Prae

[/ QUOTE ]
must likely you still have Party checked off as your default site or you dont have the correct blinds choosen

go to Games/Game Filter/Pokersite/uncheck Party-check FullTilt

also under /Blinds-make sure correct blinds are choosen