Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   WEREWOLF: VENDETTAS *** GAME OVER *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222126)

xorbie 10-03-2006 04:39 PM

Re: WEREWOLF: VENDETTAS (ALL ENTRIES RECIEVED)

[ QUOTE ]
, and I will make no effort and use no powers to nightkill you.

[/ QUOTE ]

all,

since i will probably be killed tonight by sighing's serial killing partner, please do kill him for me.

fnord_too 10-03-2006 04:41 PM

Sighing, considering the kind of heat I can bring I do not think you can save yourself, since I can buy perfectly after night fall. I will be here in the morning, guaranteed. I probably will not be around the following morning, but cest le vie.

MDoranD 10-03-2006 04:41 PM

fnord,

I definitely benefit from WDCs death and benefit nothing from Sighings. However, losing Xorbie here when many are voting you is a bad idea.

Even if you and Sighing come to an agreement, I dont think it changes WDC and the others from going after you tonight. I think your best option (for staying alive) is this:

- Make allies with people with no interest in your death
- We vote together to eliminate someone who wants you dead (Sighing for example)
- Appease your allies by voting WDC (likely) tomorrow.

sighing 10-03-2006 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
, and I will make no effort and use no powers to nightkill you.

[/ QUOTE ]

all,

since i will probably be killed tonight by sighing's serial killing partner, please do kill him for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Xorbie, that's really a stretch. Nobody would mind if you died anyway.

As I said, if I really had a serial killing partner, I would just let him kill people and not go to all this trouble of trying to make weird deals.

I think anyone who doesn't know my power at this point isn't paying much attention.

sighing 10-03-2006 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sighing, considering the kind of heat I can bring I do not think you can save yourself, since I can buy perfectly after night fall. I will be here in the morning, guaranteed. I probably will not be around the following morning, but cest le vie.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd just as soon take my chances and risk death. I don't want you dead, so I'd rather just back out of the line of fire if possible.

wdcbooks 10-03-2006 04:43 PM

I am still not against backing off of Fnord. I can move my votes elsewhere if I am offered a compelling argument for a way in which it benefits me.

xorbie 10-03-2006 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Xorbie, that's really a stretch. Nobody would mind if you died anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

strange that you seem to be so worried about this "coalition" then.

metsandfinsfan 10-03-2006 04:46 PM

ok i gotta go. will be back probably 930ish.

xorbie 10-03-2006 04:47 PM

fnord & mdoran,

i will tell you everything i know about wdc and another player of your choice tomorrow if sighing is dead and i am alive.

fnord_too 10-03-2006 04:48 PM

Xorbie,

WDC is shooting his wad today. I think we can kill him tomorrow. I am assuming that is what MDD is asking for, and I have no problem with that. Fatalist that I am, I have given up hope of winning the game (6 points, I knew I was a long shot to survive that many people gunning for me, which is why I bought the way I did). I took a chance last night by not using my shelter, but the lack of my name being dropped made me think no one had gathered I was powerful. Also, if someone masoned say with bobo and had me killed, or attempted to be killed if I burned, I would not know who it was so I couldn't exact revenge. What a sick game, I was thinking mainly of revenge from the beginning since I knew I had a huge target on my back.