Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Official NBA Regular Season 07-08 Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=509272)

anatta 11-16-2007 08:59 PM

Re: Official NBA Season Thread

Cousy's right J-Wil's a "hot dog"...oh a Tommy point right there!!

Jzo19 11-16-2007 09:24 PM

lol at the announcers crying about the 3 secs ...ahhh i hate these guys

sethypooh21 11-16-2007 09:53 PM

Anyone watching Hornets-Grizz?

Just looking at the gameflow it looks like Navarro has finally arrived in the US of A with 5 treys in about 45 seconds...

Billy Bibbit 11-16-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone watching Hornets-Grizz?

Just looking at the gameflow it looks like Navarro has finally arrived in the US of A with 5 treys in about 45 seconds...

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched the first half. Entertaining game so far. After the Hornets started guarding Navarro close on the perimeter, he drove to the basket a few times for two baskets and set up a dunk by Hakim Warrick. He looks really good.

The Grizzlies' frontcourt is just doing a terrible job of guarding David West.

Semtex 11-16-2007 10:25 PM

want to get loaded? take a shot every time hubie brown says 'high percentage' or some form of.

Jack of Arcades 11-16-2007 10:25 PM

Gilbert Arenas has given himself a new nickname (hilarious, imo):

[ QUOTE ]
When you think about it, as bad as I’ve started off, I’m still better than 97 percent of the players that are playing right now.

I think I got a new name. It’s still Agent Zero, but instead of Agent Zero with the Hibachi as an arm, it’s Agent Zero having Nacho as an arm because I’m serving chips and dip.

I remember last year I didn’t have a rhythm until I came up with Hibachi in New York and just the other night, right before the game I came up with:

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Serving chips and dip.

You know, like Nacho Libre? Yeah, so every time I’m shooting it, it’s just:

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Serving chips and dip.

The Pacers defenders were looking at me silly, but I had everybody on the bench yelling “Nacho!” too.

I had 30 points, 11 assists and six rebounds. I was four away from serving a chips and triple-dip. Brendan and Antawn were killing that rebound game, so it’s hard for me.

This is the NBA. Dallas proved last year that it’s not about how you play when you start … or finish. It’s about how you finish when it counts and your team catches its rhythm. You could win all 82 games, but if you aren’t clicking at the right time it really doesn’t mean anything.

Right now we really just need to stay focused and go out there and play. We started off real slow, slower than we expected, but now we have a rhythm. Nacho is on the scene now. We have new blood. NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! is on the scene, so we’re just ready.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jzo19 11-16-2007 10:46 PM

whooo, anybody watching the heat comeback on the celts in the 4th qtr...good shyt

Victor 11-16-2007 10:47 PM

cavs in another close one with the jazz.

Victor 11-16-2007 10:51 PM

haha, lebron strips boozer ftw.

eh, the might not win whatever

kidcolin 11-16-2007 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, Celtics just ran out on the court for layups, looks like no mass food poisoning, so gg, probably watch the rookie game Sonics v Hawks. opps d wade is back, heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

god i hate the celtics announcers , i wish they would have aired the miami feed of the game instead on league pass..

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Gorman is one of the best play by play guy in the league, probably second to Marv. His "got it!!!" call is awesome.