Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=301352)

Stephen H 01-09-2007 08:56 PM

Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

FBCL: you're not going to get anyone totally cleared as a villager until some Crazy Happenings start going on - crazier than what we've got so far, I guess. For now, I think Luckay is village, but Luckay is far from confirmed or even agreed upon.
Also, if Luckay is villager, he's just as likely to be wrong as anyone. Please don't follow him blindly. After all, he doesn't know any more than you do (assuming you're village. If you're wolf, please do wolfy things ASAP.)

FCBLComish 01-09-2007 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let's lynch amplify

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't we do that already? Actually one reason I like Amplify gone is that my wife occasionally is looking over my shoulder as I type, and she does not understand Amp's avatar. I also have a 3 year old on my lap most of the time. Personally, I love the avatar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stephen H 01-09-2007 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Books, can we kill GT1T today, and get patton tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

after that will we start gunning for wolves?

[/ QUOTE ]

If GT1T isn't a wolf, then the plan for tomorrow changes significantly. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, though.

GetThere1Time 01-09-2007 08:59 PM

Two people on my wolf list are voting for me (shocking.) Stephen just came with this out of the blue though. Stephen why the "big change of heart"? Humor me plz, I need a good laugh.

FCBLComish 01-09-2007 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FBCL: you're not going to get anyone totally cleared as a villager until some Crazy Happenings start going on - crazier than what we've got so far, I guess. For now, I think Luckay is village, but Luckay is far from confirmed or even agreed upon.
Also, if Luckay is villager, he's just as likely to be wrong as anyone. Please don't follow him blindly. After all, he doesn't know any more than you do (assuming you're village. If you're wolf, please do wolfy things ASAP.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. While I will not follow anyone blindly, it is nice to have some safe footprints as you traverse the minefield. I will weigh his information accordingly, but I will assume that he is developing it in the best interests of the village, that is unless and until I have any reason to doubt him.

I will do the same with anyone who comes close enough to "confirmed".

Would Luckay have posted that long strategy diatribe at the very beginning of the thread as a wolf? My gut instinct is no, but I guess one cannot be 100% sure of anything.

shortline99 01-09-2007 09:02 PM

i'm going to go on a different tack and vote clowntable

FCBLComish 01-09-2007 09:02 PM

One last newbie question: When do we get an updated vote count, and how long will we have to change votes after it is posted?

Thanks again.

BluffBlank 01-09-2007 09:03 PM

KM

Stephen H 01-09-2007 09:03 PM

Alright, it's poker night, so I'm gone for the night. I'm currently a top lynch candidate, so I'll roleclaim now: I'm not roleclaiming to save myself. Fire away.

I'd really like to see GT1T lynched, for Good Reasons. Barring that, of the other people with at least 2 votes that I can tell, I'm against a Zero or Herbie lynch (yes, that's a reversal on Zero). Lastchance and KM are meh, but I like them more than the other two. Out of the blue lynches, Chuckles and patton seem like good choices (they've got suspicion, so not so out of the blue, but only 1 vote between them.)

Stephen H 01-09-2007 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Two people on my wolf list are voting for me (shocking.) Stephen just came with this out of the blue though. Stephen why the "big change of heart"? Humor me plz, I need a good laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided I liked Zero better than you.