Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

VoraciousReader 07-30-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

Dustin, you can't expect villagery posts from certain people. You just can't. Kbar is one of those people. He's a waste of a lynch, and he's an EASY day 1 lynch.

So you look at the people voting him and say that they are villagers. Villagers are always looking for direction early in the game, because that is when the village has the least amount of information. This game, they found direction in the body of lastchance, who drove them straight onto kbar, an easy scapegoat lynch. This makes LC more likely to be a wolf REGARDLESS OF KBAR's ROLE, imo.

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 07:48 PM

By the way, Dustin is almost certainly villager here. Im also thinking GT1T is not a great vote.

LuckayLuck 07-30-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dustin,

if you didn't see what I did, you're probably a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]
i disagree, cause i dont see what youre doing either

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

how do so many people not see it

ok, there's one overwhelmingly large bandwagon

luckay's theorem #1: if there's majority lynch (or if it's near night) and one candidate is overwhelmingly voted off, he is a villager

unvote kbar

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 07:49 PM

Honestly VR, you are the biggest waste of a n0 peek ever. I have no idea why I bothered.

Kenny McCormick 07-30-2007 07:49 PM

If someone asked me to lynch Bulletproof Monk I would not squawk much.

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 07:50 PM

That should say, "GT1T is no longer a great vote".

VoraciousReader 07-30-2007 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly VR, you are the biggest waste of a n0 peek ever. I have no idea why I bothered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering everyone tells me that I make sense as a wolf and none as a villager, I think I'm insulted, Monk.

ScottHoward v3.1 07-30-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

wow

luckay's theorem #1: if there's majority lynch (or if it's near night) and one candidate is overwhelmingly voted off, he is a villager

[/ QUOTE ]
how does you voting for him fit in? i guess thats the part thats throwing me off

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wow

[/ QUOTE ]
how does you voting for him fit in? i guess thats the part thats throwing me off

[/ QUOTE ]

Theory: Luckay is quite possibly a wolf.

GetThere1Time 07-30-2007 07:52 PM

Dustin,

I was going to wait until tomorrow to try and gain a little more info.
If kbar is a wolf:

I think there's a good chance LastChance is, especially considering the massive about of posts he made concerning kbar. Overjustification much? If you think kbar is a wolf, great, dandy, but you do not need this much force to get kbar lynched on day one if you suspect him.

If kbar is a villager:

I think Neil is a wolf in this case. He jumped from kbar, off the train, early to clown, then after being a kbar voter he accuses me of being suspicious for not talking about kbar. He basically flipflops on kbar and then busts my balls about him. A bit hypocritical and he escapes being on a villagewagon.

DustinG 07-30-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, you can't expect villagery posts from certain people. You just can't. Kbar is one of those people. He's a waste of a lynch, and he's an EASY day 1 lynch.

So you look at the people voting him and say that they are villagers. Villagers are always looking for direction early in the game, because that is when the village has the least amount of information. This game, they found direction in the body of lastchance, who drove them straight onto kbar, an easy scapegoat lynch. This makes LC more likely to be a wolf REGARDLESS OF KBAR's ROLE, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry VR.

But I've seen village-Kbar before. I saw village Kbar get mislynched in a turbo last week and I tried to fight for him. In Mafia II few people talked about Kbar when he was a villager.

I've never mistakenly gone after Kbar when hes a villager before in either a long game or a turbo (I think). So the fact that others mislynch him means little to me.

And I just dont think this is a "scapegoat" lynch.

VoraciousReader 07-30-2007 07:53 PM

kill dustin

Kenny McCormick 07-30-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin,

I was going to wait until tomorrow to try and gain a little more info.
If kbar is a wolf:

I think there's a good chance LastChance is, especially considering the massive about of posts he made concerning kbar. Overjustification much? If you think kbar is a wolf, great, dandy, but you do not need this much force to get kbar lynched on day one if you suspect him.

If kbar is a villager:

I think Neil is a wolf in this case. He jumped from kbar, off the train, early to clown, then after being a kbar voter he accuses me of being suspicious for not talking about kbar. He basically flipflops on kbar and then busts my balls about him. A bit hypocritical and he escapes being on a villagewagon.

[/ QUOTE ]Actually it was Dustin, not me, who brought up your not discussing kbar.

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kill dustin

[/ QUOTE ]

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

VoraciousReader 07-30-2007 07:59 PM

You only got one peek, Aussie. Me or Dustin?

bojtun 07-30-2007 08:00 PM

Funny how Eskimo got kick-started into Eskimo mode after GT's long post.

Even funnier is how he voted for me.

Eskimo - provide one reson for that vote.
Reference a quote, give me a summary of something. Anything.
Why fake-peek with VR since you would never peek VR N0?

The only thing you've said that I agree with is that Luckay could be a wolf.

GetThere1Time 07-30-2007 08:01 PM

Neil in response to Dustin:

[ QUOTE ]
Actually it was Dustin, not me, who brought up your not discussing kbar

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt say you brought it up. I guess "busting my balls" isnt the right language, however. Dustin mentions it and you respond to dustins post, using it as a reason to try and get a wagon on me going and kissing up to Dustin at the same time.

GetThere1Time 07-30-2007 08:02 PM

again I suck at quoting but you get the idea

DustinG 07-30-2007 08:03 PM

I wont be voting Eskimo any time soon.

VR,

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate on this.

VR - I peeked you, but Dustin votes are terrible.

VoraciousReader 07-30-2007 08:04 PM

I'm going to just hang out on Dustin for a bit. Unless there is movement on LC or clowntable.

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 08:05 PM

Bojtun -

#1. You didnt post during the long 'villager posting' phase.

#2. Your first long post was ridiculous and about the wolfiest thing anyone has posted in this game so far. (This is the main reason)

#3. You are now weakly going after me just because i suspected you. That isnt villager boj.

bojtun 07-30-2007 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hellooooooo

im too lazy to read it all right now. cliffs notes on the day/kbar wagon?

[/ QUOTE ]

This was four hours ago. Anything? Spaca?

[/ QUOTE ]
spaca doesnt post very much at all. we might not see more of spaca today

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi. pls to be letting people answer their own questions. kthx.

I know spaca is a low-volume poster. I want him to answer at least this if he isn't going to say anything. Or I want to lynch his head off.

Kenny McCormick 07-30-2007 08:06 PM

Well, GT1T, if it makes you feel better I just wanted you to be the #2 wagon to put pressure on you, and I'm glad just talking about it seems to have sufficed.

I'm still fine with lynching kbar. I don't know his reputation, and the problem with trusting people in game to be told about this reputation, is that I don't know the roles of the people telling me he's a copout d1 lynch, heh.

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 08:06 PM

By the way, Boj is still my #1 wolf, Im just on fmxda because it has a better chance to derail kbar.

Anyway, Im off to class.

DustinG 07-30-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to just hang out on Dustin for a bit. Unless there is movement on LC or clowntable.

[/ QUOTE ]

VR,

are you back to always thinking im a wolf, or you using your 'opposite' tell on me? Or have you gone beyond that to a new level of Dustin-reading? Or are you evil?

VoraciousReader 07-30-2007 08:08 PM

I'm evil, of course.

DustinG 07-30-2007 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, GT1T, if it makes you feel better I just wanted you to be the #2 wagon to put pressure on you, and I'm glad just talking about it seems to have sufficed.

I'm still fine with lynching kbar. I don't know his reputation, and the problem with trusting people in game to be told about this reputation, is that I don't know the roles of the people telling me he's a copout d1 lynch, heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no doubt that Kbar often is a cop-out D1 lynch. He just isn't this day 1.

DustinG 07-30-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm evil, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh VR.

only I'm allowed to do that.

ScottHoward v3.1 07-30-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kill dustin

[/ QUOTE ]

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

[/ QUOTE ]
note for future reference:
if dustin turns up wolf, eskimo is almost certainly a villager.
if dustin is village, its slightly more likely eskimo is a wolf.
this is the same type of tell i noted with aaronk in that other long game(which was ignored and would have won the game, but whatever)

bojtun 07-30-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bojtun -

#1. You didnt post during the long 'villager posting' phase.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[ QUOTE ]
#2. Your first long post was ridiculous and about the wolfiest thing anyone has posted in this game so far. (This is the main reason)

[/ QUOTE ]

double lol. Pick it apart then. What do you agree/disagree with? You didn't mention that until I caught you with your hand in the cookie jar.

[ QUOTE ]
#3. You are now weakly going after me just because i suspected you. That isnt villager boj.

[/ QUOTE ]

triple lol. How can you use No. 3 as a reason for voting me when I hadn't said word one about you?

Because you're making crap up. So, stop it.

lastchance 07-30-2007 08:10 PM

90% of what dustin is posting is basically what's going through my head right now.

bojtun 07-30-2007 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please elaborate on this.

VR - I peeked you, but Dustin votes are terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were super quiet, then GT made a post suspecting you - and then you sprang to life.

Bulletproof Monk 07-30-2007 08:12 PM

Boj - I didnt mention anything until you ASKED for a reason. And then without even needing the time to scroll back I was able to tell you EXACTLY why you are a wolf.

Sorry to have caught you out so early, but stop crying.

Kenny McCormick 07-30-2007 08:13 PM

[bulletproof monk]

bojtun 07-30-2007 08:13 PM

Now you are amusing me.

theSmell 07-30-2007 08:16 PM

105 minutes...

[0] bojtun voted for kbar13
[0] bravos1
[1] Bulletproof Monk voted for fmxda
[0] chuckleslovakian voted for kbar13
[1] clowntable voted for Kenny McCormick
[1] DustinG voted for kbar13
[0] fishmonger voted for clowntable
[3] fmxda voted for shortline99
[0] fnord_too
[0] GetThere1Time voted for fmxda
<font color="red"> [7] kbar13 </font>
[2] Kenny McCormick voted for Bulletproof Monk
[0] lastchance voted for kbar13
[0] LuckayLuck voted for kbar13
[0] Nez477 voted for kbar13
[0] Nicholasp27 voted for fmxda
[0] ScottHoward v3.1 voted for kbar13
[1] shortline99 voted for Kenny McCormick
[0] SpacaB
[0] Supine
[0] VoraciousReader voted for DustinG

<font color="green"> 10:00 No good </font>
Majority Lynch = 11

VoraciousReader 07-30-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm evil, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh VR.

only I'm allowed to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like the way this game is starting out. The Jack Bandos of the world never get to play.

Free the Jack Bandos!

If kbar is furry
And his long teeth are scurry
The game goes on still
And him we can kill
Whenever we please
If we decide he has fleas.

LuckayLuck 07-30-2007 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no doubt that Kbar often is a cop-out D1 lynch. He just isn't this day 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you sure that you think that kbar is a cop-out d1 lynch but in actuality people read him as wolfy always and the fact that he's in the lead so far with no movement on other wagons and nobody defending him doesn't mean that we're sentencing a wlof to death?

//run-on

also,
yes, I think a dustin-nez-luckay threesome can be done

bojtun 07-30-2007 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boj - I didnt mention anything until you ASKED for a reason. And then without even needing the time to scroll back I was able to tell you EXACTLY why you are a wolf.

Sorry to have caught you out so early, but stop crying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, so you saw the "wolfiest post in the entire thread" and you never mentioned it? You didn't say, woah guys, look at this crap? You just sneak in a vote for me for no reason at all and then when I call you on it, start making crap up?

quadruple lol