Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395826)

pual 07-07-2007 09:37 PM

Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
So they lied to me?!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so, I deposited $50 and e-mailed them and they switched it...haven't tried withdrawing yet.

Eder 07-08-2007 11:21 AM

Thought I would set up MB account since that seems the way to go,and since I am a cheap Canadian I thought I would clear a bonus thru Pokersavvy and initially fund MB that way. Afterseveral hours of tortured poker getting 500 mpp's on random Crypto site finally the obligation to poker savvy was finished. Trouble is after 2 weeks still no bonus credited lol. I emailed Pokersavvy and was told the Crypto site says theres no record of my user name ever playing there(even though they still spam my email with offers directed to my user name).

The intranets are completely retarded as am I.

hypermegachi 07-08-2007 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thought I would set up MB account since that seems the way to go,and since I am a cheap Canadian I thought I would clear a bonus thru Pokersavvy and initially fund MB that way. Afterseveral hours of tortured poker getting 500 mpp's on random Crypto site finally the obligation to poker savvy was finished. Trouble is after 2 weeks still no bonus credited lol. I emailed Pokersavvy and was told the Crypto site says theres no record of my user name ever playing there(even though they still spam my email with offers directed to my user name).

The intranets are completely retarded as am I.

[/ QUOTE ]
send them hand histories as proof.

Bobo Fett 07-08-2007 01:41 PM

20+ offers completed at PokerSavvy, I have yet to have an offer not be credited. Only problem I had was that Betfair said my account was not tracked to them, but Savvy let me know before I even started, which I didn't bother because I couldn't even get their crappy software to work.

I think it's good news they don't find a record of you...that seems to just be an issue of your user name being recorded incorrectly somewhere in the chain, as opposed to a tracking problem which can't always be fixed. I'd work with Savvy, I bet they can get it fixed up for you.

Eder 07-08-2007 03:38 PM

I will send them HH's .... good suggestion...thanks

sawseech 07-09-2007 06:36 PM

you can setup MB to transfer directly to any USD account in your name, and can add multiple accounts with a few mouseclicks

PatInTheHat 07-13-2007 12:29 AM

This thread has been insanely helpful. Thanks everyone, esspecially Bobo.

Big Limpin 07-13-2007 03:23 PM

NO MORE CLICK2PAY DEBIT CARDS!
i put in a request for an ATM card from these muppets...got this in my email this morning:
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr Heinrichsohn,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

Unfortunately, we no longer offer the CLICK2PAY Debit Card. However, we are pleased to present Wirecard as the new withdrawal option for our users.

Wirecard is the online account of the Wirecard Bank which provides you with a virtual and an optional classic prepaid MasterCard. The virtual MasterCard contains all the card data necessary for making online and telephone orders – the card number, expiry date, and Card Verification Code (CVC2).

The classic MasterCard, which is currently available in Austria, France, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and the US, allows you to purchase at millions of online or mail-order companies as well as points of sales worldwide where MasterCard is accepted. The classic MasterCard can also be used at any ATM bearing the MasterCard logo in order to withdraw funds from the Wirecard account.

In order to request your withdrawal from CLICK2PAY to Wirecard please send an email to withdrawal.click2pay@click2pay.com. Please include the following information:

- your full name
- your secret answer
- the last four digits of your PAN number and
- the amount you want to withdraw

Once we have received your email we will supply you with all further information necessary for the withdrawal.

Please note that you can also withdraw your funds by check through the CLICK2PAY website. Please note that the minimum withdrawal amount is EUR 20.00 and that there is a fee of EUR 2.00 for the check withdrawal. Please also note that the check will be issued in Germany and has EURO as currency.

In order to withdraw funds from CLICK2PAY please:

- go to www.click2pay.com
- make sure to disable all popup blockers you might have installed
- login to your account (your login = email address / password = your own password).
- Click on WITHDRAWAL.

The check will be sent to your registered address within 3 to 5 business days. Please make sure to check if your registered address is up to date before requesting a check.

Should you have further questions about the information given above, please reply directly to this email, including our original text and ticket number. This will help us to deal with your inquiry much faster.

Please note: CLICK2PAY will never ask you via e-mail to disclose your login details on the Internet or to disclose or confirm your login details via telephone or fax.

Thank you for using CLICK2PAY.

Kind regards

Kristin Schmelzer
CLICK2PAY Service Team

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Should I give this virtual mastercard a shot, or tell these clowns where to go? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jphil007 07-16-2007 03:30 AM

The Click2Pay debit card SUCKS for the fees anyway.

The money is in US$ on the card, so when you cashout money using an ATM machine, the ATM takes a 2-3% fees in the conversion to CA$ AND Click2Pay take a 2% fee for the transaction... so it is a total of almost 5% fees!

Moneybookers is really the BEST alternative right now.

Mahdrek 07-16-2007 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-I'll call this the bobo fett method: cycle profits back to PP using MB. Give PP some poker action then request to withdraw your monies to your bank account using their EFT service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party charges a small $2.50 USD fee now for EFT, not sure if thats new
I got charged a $5.00 inactive fee after 17 days by Party

The Bobo Fett method is actually better than what you mentioned. You wait for a reload offer, complete the playthrough for the bonus, then cashout via EFT.

[/ QUOTE ]

CanadaKev 07-19-2007 04:51 PM

I deposited my Click2Pay cheque from Germany at my local TD CanadaTrust about 6 weeks ago today.
So far i have not seen the funds show up in my TD bank account. I also have not heard one thing from my bank, and have not received any word about NSF or bad cheque from my bank. The cheque seems to have vanished.
Luckily I have a friend at TD who I just spoke to and he is putting in an investigation now and says he'll get back to me in the next few days with where it is and what has been happening with it.

Does anyone know the best way to get my money off of C2P?

My idea is to get the money from C2P onto Full Tilt, then Full Tilt into Moneybookers, then MB deposit at pokerstars, finally getting a cashout cheque from pokerstars.
Pokerstars cheques are the best withdrawal method BY FAR imo.
I plan on playing some FTP after making a smallish MB deposit after getting all my click2pay money on first. I'll play some stars before making withdrawals as i know they don't allow you to make a withdrawal by cheque without withdrawing from the deposit method first.
Hopefully this will all work.
Anyone know better ways to get money to the bank from C2P?

Breadeater 07-23-2007 01:15 PM

Alright I've searched the whole thread here. I know a few people have withdrawn via cheque from MB but I havent seen anyone report on how long its taken for it to cash.

Would I be better off sucking up the 10$ wire transfer fee and just get the cash immediatly rather than wait the estimated 25 days?

How long does wire take and is there any hidden fees associated with it?

GrinningBuddha 07-23-2007 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright I've searched the whole thread here. I know a few people have withdrawn via cheque from MB but I havent seen anyone report on how long its taken for it to cash.

Would I be better off sucking up the 10$ wire transfer fee and just get the cash immediatly rather than wait the estimated 25 days?

How long does wire take and is there any hidden fees associated with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Black Knight stated earlier:

MB Cheque Trip Report:

Requested on the 9th, arrived on the 19th...so <2 business weeks. Going to take <15business days to clear my bank, though. So, the wire is absolutely the best option.

My first and only wire took about 4 business days and the funds were available immediately, no waiting for it to clear.

Breadeater 07-23-2007 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My first and only wire took about 4 business days and the funds were available immediately, no waiting for it to clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks GB

Was it just a $10 fee charged by the bank? I have a canadian chequing account.

black knight 07-24-2007 04:55 PM

$10 fee from the bank for the wire...the cheque took just under 4 business weeks to actually clear.

black knight 07-24-2007 04:56 PM

BTW, FWIW, I've done about 4 wires since and most are 2-3 business days...I'm very happy.

Breadeater 07-25-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't HAVE to do any of the verification steps. There are 3 of them, and they are stirctly to increase your limit. You can do none, any, or all of them...each one increases your limit further. Here's how the limits work:

1,000 Euro initially.

CC verification - 3,000 Euro increase when they charge your card, then a further 3,000 Euro when you confirm the amount.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so I've had MB charge my card a couple bucks and they immediatly increased my limit by 4200. I phoned visa and found the amount in canadian $ on my credit card that was charged so where do I type that in on the MB website? I tried going to 'increase limits' but it no longer lists anything about credit cards...

cardman 07-25-2007 06:37 PM

Wow. I can't remember the Canadian dollar ever being this high. Although it's gone down a bit since yesterday.

macnab242 07-25-2007 06:46 PM

need an answer please: can i deposit with a visa onto pokerstars.(visa) associated with scotia..Yes or no?

thanks in advance

macnab242

mephisto 07-25-2007 07:04 PM

macnab, I've tried with a scotia visa and it hasn't worked for pokerstars, nor Prima, and not even for Moneybookers verification.

homeboy604 07-25-2007 08:04 PM

on a side note: i got my account upgraded to "professional gambler" status as you can use up your limits pretty quick on Moneybookers.
had to phone england 3 times though, before i finally got someone who was competent enough to help.
the whole process took 3-4 days.

Bobo Fett 07-25-2007 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so I've had MB charge my card a couple bucks and they immediatly increased my limit by 4200. I phoned visa and found the amount in canadian $ on my credit card that was charged so where do I type that in on the MB website? I tried going to 'increase limits' but it no longer lists anything about credit cards...

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure, as that's where I thought it was. Perhaps they don't increase it twice anymore...but then I don't know what the point of the verification charge would be, if they don't need you to verify it.

That being said, if you find it, I'm pretty sure it's the US amount they will be looking for. I waited for my CC statement, as they show the original US charge on there, but for some reason couldn't give it to me over the phone.

Mahdrek 07-26-2007 11:17 AM

I guess i did not gamble enough for them it was in the a while as i was trying and finally succeded in getting them to fix my double exchange rate hit

Dear Ron, Thank you for contacting us. With regard to your email, please be informed that your cash out of $484.03 has been cancelled and funds transferred back to your PartyAccount as we have noticed that you have made a deposit using Moneybookers and cashing out the same through Electronic Transfer. Please note that we do not encourage players using their PartyAccount as a medium to transfer the funds between different financial instruments. Hence we request you to either play with the funds or cash out the same to your Moneybookers account. Should you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us. Contact us anytime, we are available around the clock to assist you with your account related questions and suggestions. Sincerely, Nizamuddin Investigations Team alerts@ PartyAccount.com Note: Your PartyAccount username and password are confidential information. No one from the company will ever ask for your password in a phone call or email message. Do not respond to any message or request that asks for your password.
Original Message Follows: ------------------------

I tried to withdrawal my $ July 17th and it never went through, is there a reason for this or is it still being processed??

accord1999 07-27-2007 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you verify your home address prior to verifying your credit card?

canadiensfan66 07-31-2007 01:47 PM

man anybody know a good way to deposit into battlefield, trying to get about $2500 in, usemybank is a fkn hassle I dont even have a phone code to use with my bank.

The visa limit is $101 USD wtf, I talked to them about it and they said they cant increase it. Retarded

4thstreetpete 07-31-2007 11:31 PM

has any Canadians used ecocard? On their websites it says Canadian EFTs are now available. Sounds like a good neteller alternative.

Alexos 08-01-2007 09:21 PM

Thx guys, got my CIBC visa and deposited 50$ then cashed out 450 and it works fine, except the fees. 446$US got me 456$CAN on my statement, ughhh.

Well at least it works, and hopefully I can use it to cash out a big part of my roll w/out triggering signals at banks and the revenue agency.

grounder 08-04-2007 05:43 PM

I signed-up for Fair Poker and was disappointed that there's no Ecocard option since I've maxed out my MB limit. I'm not sure about other iPoker skins, but we may have to update the list.

kman 08-07-2007 03:43 PM

My capital one credit card no longer works on pstars so I am going to apply for a visa somewhere else. Any thoughts on which Canadian bank to go with? Sounds like cibc visa is working for some. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Stake Monster 08-08-2007 02:18 PM

I use a Visa from Desjardins (Quebec) and it has worked on every site i've tried so far (FTP/UB/Party).

Bobo Fett 08-08-2007 06:27 PM

Changes made to iPoker, Pacific & PokerPlex. Anyone have any others?

Moneybookers - AP (Withdrawal only on VP247), b2b, Betfair, Boss (some), Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), Everest, FT, iPoker (some), Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Party, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, Boss (some), Crypto (IP, PokerPlex, Sun only), Everest, FT, iPoker (some), Microgaming (some), OnGame (NOT Eurobet, Europoker), Poker.com, TruePoker, UB
ePassporte - AP, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Dobrosoft (Wingows), GamesGrid, FT, Poker4Ever, Stars, UB
Instadebit - AP, iPoker, Mansion, Pacific (deposit only?), TruePoker, UB, WSEX
EcoCard - Dobrosoft (FCP, Wingows), iPoker (some), Mansion, Microgaming (some), OnGame (Eurobet), Poker4Ever
ATMOnline - Dobrosoft (Poker World), UB
ewalletxpress - Bugsy's Club, Dobrosoft (FCP)
No eWallet - Crypto (Betsafe, Totalbet, UK Betting, Will Hill), Poker Champs

Networks checked so far: AP, b2b, Betfair, Boss, Bugsy's Club, Cake, Crypto, Dobrosoft, Everest, FT, GamesGrid, iPoker, Ladbrokes, Mansion, Microgaming, OnGame, Pacific, Paradise, Party, Poker.com, Poker Champs, Poker4Ever, Stars, TruePoker, UB, WSEX.

<u>Moneybookers</u>

Currency Available: US $, Can $, others
Funding Options: Bank Transfer (Free), CC (1.9% fee)
Withdrawal Options: Cheque ($4.67 fee), International Bank Transfer ($2.40 fee) - your bank must have its OWN SWIFT code. If your Bank/Credit Union uses a "correspondent bank", this will NOT work.
Depositing on Sites: No fees
Cashouts from Sites: No fees
Transaction Limits: 1,000 Euro for Outgoing Transactions, no limit for Incoming. Can be increased to as high as 17,000 Euro with verification steps.

<u>Click2Pay</u>

Currency Available: Can $ only
Funding Options: Bank Wire (NOT transfer), CC (3% fee) - you don't actually fund the account with your CC prior to making a deposit at a poker site. If you have no funds in your account when you make a deposit at a poker site, they then take it from your CC.
Withdrawal Options: Cheque (Issued in Euros, $2 fee), C2P Card ($10 fee to get card, $5 monthly dormant fee after 6 months, 2% fee on withdrawals min $3 max $15)
Depositing on Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Cashouts from Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Transaction Limits: NO limits on C2P-site-C2P transfers. $500/wk limit on loading from CC, will be increased after you spend a certain amount of money over a certain period of time...not specified how much or how long. Next level is $1,000 per week. There are a total of 4 levels after your initial one.

<u>ePassporte</u>

Currency Available: US $ only
Funding Options: CC only ($5 fee per $100 loaded)
Withdrawal Options: Wire Transfer ($50 fee), ATM ($2 fee, requires a $35 purchase of a Visa Card, $35 annual fee)
Depositing on Sites: No fees
Cashouts from Sites: No fees
Transaction Limits: $500 max daily total loads ($1000 for select); 5 max daily loads; 10 max daily transactions; $300 max daily total withdrawals ($600 for select); 5 max daily ATM transactions; 10 max Visa transactions. Select status requirements on web site, $5 fee

<u>Instadebit</u>

Currency Available: Can &amp; US $ together - If you transfer from a site in either currency, it will be kept in the same currency in your Instadebit account until you tranfer back to your bank account; this can result in two balances, one in each currency.
Funding Options: Instacash account is only funded by making transfers from a site back to Instacash; Initial transfer will be made directly from the linked bank account to the site, and subsequent transfers come from the Instacash account, unless there is not enough funds, in which case the funds come directly from the linked account again.
Withdrawal Options: EFT, no fees.
Depositing on Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Cashouts from Sites: No fees, no charge on currency exchange
Transaction Limits: $500/transaction, $500/day, $500/7-day period, $2,500/30-day period; These limits are reviewed on a regular basis and may be increased automatically based on your transaction activity.

Isura 08-08-2007 10:32 PM

Hey guys, I've read most of this thread. I think I've settled on moneybookers. I plan to use moneybookers to transfer between sites, and eventually cashout through Party's EFT to my Canadian checking account. When I sign up with moneybookers, do I use a canadian or US funds account? What about for the visa card? Is this the best option for my needs?

hypermegachi 08-08-2007 10:45 PM

i see that UseMyBank isn't on your list...they are significant because pokerstars has them. i think AP and prima have them as well.

Bobo Fett 08-09-2007 02:18 AM

AFAIK UseMyBank is not an eWallet...just a way to make payments from your bank account to a poker site.

Bobo Fett 08-09-2007 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, I've read most of this thread. I think I've settled on moneybookers. I plan to use moneybookers to transfer between sites, and eventually cashout through Party's EFT to my Canadian checking account. When I sign up with moneybookers, do I use a canadian or US funds account? What about for the visa card? Is this the best option for my needs?

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't HAVE to use any bank account...I never have. I assume you could use either, someone can correct if I'm wrong. You should be setting your MB account up in US $, so I imagine you would be wise to use a US $ bank account if you are able to.

What are you asking about the Visa card?

mephisto 08-09-2007 02:57 AM

Okay guys, so I have money on MB that I want to withdraw. I read back in this thread that there is a $10 hidden fee fromt he banks side if you use the bank wire transfer? Can this be confirmed?

On MB it states that I need to pay only $2.48 USD for a wire transfer and $4.83 USD for a cheque in USD.

What's the better option? Wire transfer = hidden fee?, cheque is more expensive and slower but is the upfront cost all I have to pay?

cardman 08-09-2007 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay guys, so I have money on MB that I want to withdraw. I read back in this thread that there is a $10 hidden fee fromt he banks side if you use the bank wire transfer? Can this be confirmed?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true. Most banks charge an incoming wire fee. My bank charges $10 U.S.

mephisto 08-09-2007 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true. Most banks charge an incoming wire fee. My bank charges $10 U.S.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like the cheque option is the winnar then. I hate hidden fees, especially that high. FU banks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Breadeater 08-09-2007 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like the cheque option is the winnar then. I hate hidden fees, especially that high. FU banks

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did my first cheque w/d and it was fairly quick (as far as cheques go anyways). It took 10 days and there was no clearing delay once I cashed it cuz my bank said they'd seen me make these kind of deposits in the past from other poker sites/e-wallets.

hypermegachi 08-11-2007 10:57 AM

just a FYI for everyone, i was able to withdrawal into my InstaDebit account from absolute poker without having made a deposit first.