Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   i cry a massive amount. should i seek professional help? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554352)

sublime 11-25-2007 11:31 PM

Re: i cry a massive amount. should i seek professional help?

[ QUOTE ]
Did you cry when you watched "The Notebook"?

[/ QUOTE ]

the dude is sitting here watching football and i asked him this..his answer

"not as much as when i read the book"

Gobias Ind. 11-25-2007 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

I've never much cared for your avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

tuq 11-25-2007 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude,

I think you may need to transition out of your group of old high school friends and into a group of mature people who don't think it's hilarious to rag on you anytime you transgress their petty macho social norms.

[/ QUOTE ]
These words are too big, but if you mean "OP, you are a huge pussy", then I agree.

Claunchy 11-25-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude,

I think you may need to transition out of your group of old high school friends and into a group of mature people who don't think it's hilarious to rag on you anytime you transgress their petty macho social norms.

[/ QUOTE ]
These words are too big, but if you mean "OP, you are a huge pussy", then I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

FWIW, I don't think very many of us are saying that crying per se makes the OP a pussy. Just that crying at [censored] like Harry Potter and Elf is pretty damn weird. I don't really see how anyone can disagree with that.

Jay Riall 11-25-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I don't think very many of us are saying that crying per se makes the OP a pussy. Just that crying at [censored] like Harry Potter and Elf is pretty damn weird. I don't really see how anyone can disagree with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't read Harry Potter. I obv wouldn't cry because I am not a huge gay, but it is a pretty emotional book.

pirateboy 11-25-2007 11:43 PM

What part in Elf? When he Etcha Sketched his goodbye note?

SNOWBALL 11-25-2007 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dude,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't we just celebrate the uniqueness in one another instead of entreating our friends to hire "professionals" to teach them what normal is?

Claunchy 11-25-2007 11:56 PM

Jay: No, I haven't actually. But I was willing to go out on a limb with that one.

SNOWBALL: Don't get me wrong. I don't think he should see a shrink or anything (unless there's some other problem in his life). I just think it's weird.

tuq 11-25-2007 11:57 PM

SNOWBALL,

jman would never cry reading a book. Because that would be gay, and that is one thing he is not.

sublime 11-25-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What part in Elf? When he Etcha Sketched his goodbye note?

[/ QUOTE ]

he doesnt really remember clearly, but he thinks it was when elf was evicted from the store.