Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   You can now play more tables at Stars. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535492)

Chargers In 07 11-02-2007 02:21 PM

Re: You can now play more tables at Stars.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going back to 1/2 tabling, btw.

[/ QUOTE ]good, you timed out every other [censored] hand yesterday.

otc 11-02-2007 03:00 PM

my question is why did this take so long

diebitter 11-02-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going back to 1/2 tabling, btw.

[/ QUOTE ]good, you timed out every other [censored] hand yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. It was a pita. Once you timed out on one, it took a few seconds to manually find the next active table....long enough for the next to time out...and so on. Before you knew it, 15-20 timeout on you...

Chargers In 07 11-02-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol. It was a pita. Once you timed out on one, it took a few seconds to manually find the next active table.

[/ QUOTE ]when I timed out I got either d/c'ed or my focus didn't go to the table. I was only playing 10-12 tables which isn't that hard.

edit: i was going to add more to my post but decided not to. i probably shouldn't have posted just that, sorry.

GiantBuddha 11-02-2007 04:05 PM

When I first tried the 21 tabling (I don't have enough screen space for 24 yet), I was timing out like crazy. But then I discovered the One Click Activation in the Options menu. I can't believe how much easier it is when you click on something and it actually does something instead of needing three or four clicks. By this morning I was actually bored while 20 tabling (And no longer timing out).

CallCallCall 11-02-2007 04:08 PM

24 tables :O

I've only started to 12 table today. Would need another monitor and likely more ram to run 24.

Hklm8383 11-02-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I first tried the 21 tabling (I don't have enough screen space for 24 yet), I was timing out like crazy. But then I discovered the One Click Activation in the Options menu. I can't believe how much easier it is when you click on something and it actually does something instead of needing three or four clicks. By this morning I was actually bored while 20 tabling (And no longer timing out).

[/ QUOTE ]

im probably retarted but i dont have the single click table activation on

what itdoes

Dadswell 11-02-2007 05:15 PM

is there any decent table managers for stars? I remember there used to be one that cued the tables and moved the next one requiring action to a certain spot but havent heard anything about it in a good while

GiantBuddha 11-02-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im probably retarted but i dont have the single click table activation on

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to lobby, click on Options, click Advanced Multi-Table Options, check the Single Click Table Activation box.

Then instead of clicking on the table first to select it, you just click directly on the button and it does its thing. Made my life way easier. Now I only time out when I forget that I have two monitors.

GiantBuddha 11-02-2007 05:42 PM

In an extremely related matter: Does anyone have two 30" monitors? And is it even possible to keep them in your field of vision?