Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   NBN2 Fantasy Basketball Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528384)

sethypooh21 10-24-2007 10:24 PM

Re: Post Draft Fantasy Basketball Thread

Wow. Boozer AND a 2nd rounder to Mil

From kutztown for Nachbar, Warrick and Pavlovic

Edit: whoops, kutztown gets T.j. ford also

IrishHand 10-24-2007 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Boozer AND a 2nd rounder to Mil

From kutztown for Nachbar, Warrick and Pavlovic and TJ Ford! You forgot TJ Ford!

[/ QUOTE ]

Much like "you forgot Poland" and just as irrelevant. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

EPiPeN11 10-25-2007 01:20 AM

Wow that has to be the worst trade ever. Is there any veto system in this league? Boozer was his only great player esp when you figure in contracts, I woulda given you more for him.

TJ Ford+Warrick+Scrubs for a top 10-15 player, WTF????

ClarkNasty 10-25-2007 02:50 AM

I ran some numbers and the good news for the Kutztown faithful is that from a production standpoint, the trade didn't make them any worse (It did make Milwaukee a LOT better).

It'll take some patience and targeted trading, but I think there's hope in Kutztown yet.

EPiPeN11 10-25-2007 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I ran some numbers and the good news for the Kutztown faithful is that from a production standpoint, the trade didn't make them any worse (It did make Milwaukee a LOT better).

It'll take some patience and targeted trading, but I think there's hope in Kutztown yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize his best player on his team is Okafor and his 2nd best player is either Jason Terry or Rip Hamilton....

His only young players with talent are Al Horford and Warrick and that is it.

IrishHand 10-25-2007 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow that has to be the worst trade ever. Is there any veto system in this league? Boozer was his only great player esp when you figure in contracts, I woulda given you more for him.

TJ Ford+Warrick+Scrubs for a top 10-15 player, WTF????

[/ QUOTE ]

Warrick is a scrub. He played well at the start of last year when Gasol was injured, but with Gasol back he returned to being largely valueless. The 2nd half of last season, he was ranked #161 on the Monster even though he got 26mpg - ranking him below Maurice Evans, Damien Wilkins, John Salmons, Linas Kleiza and Kwame Brown. With Navarro on board, Miller will slide back to his natural SF slot, Darko pushes Gasol to his natura PF slot...and Warrick drops below 20mpg, making him unplayable.

Warrick's athletic, but his offensive limitations give him a pretty low ceiling imo.

Boozer for TJ Ford, a 2nd rounder and scrubs is a more accurate reflection.

Aces McGee 10-25-2007 10:15 AM

This puts me in last in the Pacific now, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

-McGee

ClarkNasty 10-25-2007 10:24 AM

And the conference gets nothing but tougher when AMMO comes back next year.

negtv capability 10-25-2007 02:41 PM

Why is Eddy Curry rated so low in Yahoo leagues?
He averaged 19.5 pts. and 7 boards last year.

sethypooh21 10-25-2007 02:45 PM

With Z-Bo on board, no way he matches that this year, and he gives you nothing else, aside from maybe FG% but he kills you in FT% and Tos.