Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   one [censored] time, just one (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523633)

Hattifnatt 10-16-2007 11:42 AM

Re: one [censored] time, just one

villian play this hand well imo, gross beat though since the stakes was so high compared OPs regular limit.

TheMetetron 10-16-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
villian play this hand well imo, gross beat though since the stakes was so high compared OPs regular limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

the machine 10-16-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] move up to where FTP respects your calls with top 2 on 3 flush boards

[/ QUOTE ]

rigobvs

Go_Blue88 10-16-2007 12:45 PM

i opened up this table b/c i saw you in the game and was curious to see how you'd do.

it's such a bad feeling to make a great call and get sucked out on...i think ur call is awesome--i'd never be able to do that playing so high above my limits.

dmoney 10-16-2007 01:25 PM

It's honestly not that gross. EM2 said it. 13 outs, That's not even High Stakes, thats poker. I think the hand plays out the same at almost any level.

Standard, it just happend to be for a large amount of money, but only 200bb so unfortunately, people should stop licking your taint with condolensces.

If this was at 1/2NL people should just flame with BAN OP.

Mike Kelley 10-16-2007 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's honestly not that gross. EM2 said it. 13 outs, That's not even High Stakes, thats poker. I think the hand plays out the same at almost any level.

Standard, it just happend to be for a large amount of money, but only 200bb so unfortunately, people should stop licking your taint with condolensces.

If this was at 1/2NL people should just flame with BAN OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny that you edited but didn't fix the number of outs error.

I play micros and I don't pretend to compare this to the sickness I feel when my opponent hits a 2 outer, mainly because you can't buy Ducati with the pots I lose.

dmoney 10-16-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's honestly not that gross. EM2 said it. 12 out <- 13 was obv a misclick., That's not even High Stakes, thats poker. I think the hand plays out the same at almost any level.

If this was at 1/2NL people would just flame with BAN OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

and i meant to say WOULD just flame. Not SHOULD haha.

jfish 10-16-2007 04:06 PM

ya good point, ill try not to post all the tedious 34k pots i lose.

jfish 10-16-2007 04:07 PM

and villain was urindanger on a different account.