Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Play poker for a living? Doubt it. A great hobby to have though. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519932)

vbm 10-11-2007 08:21 AM

Re: Play poker for a living? Doubt it. A great hobby to have though.

[x] OP levels entire forum

Abbaddabba 10-11-2007 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What an arrogant reply. Big fakin deal. Help those who are trying to do the same then. I play Div 1 tennis with a fakin scholarship and I probably beat the shet out of you at tennis because I have been playing it for like 15 years and I dont act that arrogant when someone asks me for help on tennis. Poker players are so naive, amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

why would we want to arbitrarily teach one person to take other peoples money? you're no more deserving than every other breakeven/losing player in the world.

if you're so altruistic that you'd be willing to teach anyone who wanted help, it's no wonder you failed at poker.

the only people who will give you their time freely are people whose time is worth nothing.

worpler 10-11-2007 08:53 AM

excellent and yet surreal.......

Sponger. 10-11-2007 09:13 AM

Why do you keep bringing up other players and their success? You still suck at poker.

SGspecial 10-11-2007 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The best online player lost 2/3 of his winnings and you come up with some bullshet that some have and some dont. Are you on crack dude?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but after this thread I could sure use some.

Perk76 10-11-2007 09:33 AM

OP,

Dont worry about the haters:

1. go back to the "Beginners Questions Forum"! Spend some time there.
2. Then you can advance to the uNL Micro forum. Before you know it you will be at SSNL.
3. Then the MSNL....etc.....

If your comparing yourself to leatherass, you should be able to reach all three of these goals in 2k - 3k hands of solid poker....then profit!

fringsrache 10-11-2007 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, OP turned out to be a gigantic douchetard.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yes...

glimmertwin 10-11-2007 10:36 AM

OP, I suggest you change your username to Loserfer.

LOL_MODS 10-11-2007 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, I suggest you change your username to Loserfer.

[/ QUOTE ]

perfection

Luzyfer 10-11-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Look at sbrugby, the best online player today, won 3 million this year and lost 2 million in less than 2 months

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right... being up 1 million this year is awful, and clear evidence that the game isn't beatable. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a difference between beating the game and making a living despite variance. I am pretty sure I can make my $600 back since I got $500 back already. My concern is coming out ahead enough in order to pay bills. I think there is a difference. If at the end of the month I come out $500 ahead, yes, I have beaten the game for the month, but can I pay my bills and not live like shet?