Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Wallet Test (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=519121)

4Tay 11-12-2007 07:04 PM

Re: The Wallet Test

[ QUOTE ]
What about Indians(Asian).

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF does that mean?!?

MuresanForMVP 11-12-2007 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow, so black people are the most dishonest. Who would have guessed that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Racism ban? I don't get why people take the time to post "Hi, I'm racist". You know that's a bad thing, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... Aside from a couple 2p2 vacays. Not really.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am thoroughly looking forward to your upcoming visit to DC, Philly, AC, and New York.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thremp's comin to DC? wheeennnn

Thremp 11-12-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow, so black people are the most dishonest. Who would have guessed that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Racism ban? I don't get why people take the time to post "Hi, I'm racist". You know that's a bad thing, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... Aside from a couple 2p2 vacays. Not really.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am thoroughly looking forward to your upcoming visit to DC, Philly, AC, and New York.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thremp's comin to DC? wheeennnn

[/ QUOTE ]

Now.

MuresanForMVP 11-12-2007 07:26 PM

I've found wallets on the ground before and returned them. At a college football tailgate I found a girl's purse complete with wallet and nice phone inside. When I was closing up the weight room at work (at midnight) I found a fresh looking video ipod, which I could have easily pocketed.

I returned each wallet, spent about an hour calling people from the girl's phone until I actually got in contact with her through a friend and returned the purse with everything inside of it. I turned the video ipod into lost and found and it was picked up by the person the next day. I'm a lower-middle class white male, and I want a cookie for my good deeds.

Toro 11-13-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about Indians(Asian).

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF does that mean?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you were not offended by my post if you are an asian indian. Read it again, it was an obvious (or maybe not obvious enough) sarcastic parody where I give an example of one potentially dishonest Indian individual and then use that to insinuate that all Indian's are dishonest. It was meant to show how ridiculous it would be to do that.

4Tay 11-13-2007 03:53 PM

Sorry dude. I know what you mean now. I thought you were referring to North American Indians as Asians (as in the Chinese/Korean/Japanese kind). Because history has it that they were from the Mongoloid race. Up where I'm from, we just refer to Indians (from Asia) as brown people. Anyway, don't mind my nittiness.

pokerg1 11-13-2007 03:56 PM

lol

Matt Williams 11-13-2007 05:58 PM

I'm just upset that the test considers 30 to be middle-aged. What happened to 40?

Hawklet 11-13-2007 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just upset that the test considers 30 to be middle-aged. What happened to 40?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's be reclassified as "old".

Suncrafter 11-22-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$2? If the owner's phone number or a credit card was not in the wallet, I'd just drop it back on the street or wherever I found it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! That's sad.