Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   1,000th post: Revealing my secret identity (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513867)

Chump Change 10-02-2007 07:33 PM

Re: 1,000th post: Revealing my secret identity

This calls for a new Good2cu MSPaint but im fresh out of ideas.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does g2cu spend lots and lots of money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not excessively, but when he wants something, he pretty much buys it. He has a very nice SUV, an excellent computer, two flatscreen HDTVs mounted on walls in his house, an expensive bed, and plenty of other niceties.

[ QUOTE ]
Most unnecessary, extravagant purchases you've seen him make?

[/ QUOTE ]
My services obv.
Beyond that, most of them are probably made on trips when I am not around.

[ QUOTE ]
Being around things like this, don't you wish you earned more money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ehhhh. Of course I'd like to not have to worry about money, but I don't need a fancy life. I don't care about a lot of things that young people with money generally value, including this crew, and I never want to be at the point where I have so much money it basically makes me a rotten person (not to say that g2cu is this way). I think that's a temptation people with a lot of money face, to get too attached to it.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you get fired for this thread will you post about it in bbv?

[/ QUOTE ]
For sure. Wouldn't rob the board of that experience.

[ QUOTE ]
How would you feel about a counter thread? Something like "just fired my douche butler"

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be pretty amused. I try not to get too worked up over what's said on the internet, and I don't think I'll be fired for this because I think I have made myself pretty useful, and I don't think good2cu minds any kind of attention.

PartyGirlUK 10-02-2007 07:40 PM

How do I go about getting a slave? Id like someone good/reliable for $15/hr and live in Downtown Chicago.

TheJubilantMale 10-02-2007 07:47 PM

If he asked you to shine his forehead, would you do it?

Would you wear the butler outfit for said task or would a maids uniform be more appropriate?

Also, has he ever told you to: 'Shut up, butler'

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I go about getting a slave? Id like someone good/reliable for $15/hr and live in Downtown Chicago.

[/ QUOTE ]
See if you know anyone reliable through friends first. If not, put out an ad and screen people carefully, fire them quickly if they don't work out. (Let them know this could happen up front.)

[ QUOTE ]
If he asked you to shine his forehead, would you do it?

Would you wear the butler outfit for said task or would a maids uniform be more appropriate?

Also, has he ever told you to: 'Shut up, butler'

[/ QUOTE ]
No, neither, no.

Sponger. 10-02-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://chicago.craigslist.org/search/ppp?query=slave

O Fen�meno 10-02-2007 08:04 PM

how much would he have to pay you to carry around his old film canister filled with cum?

Warteen 10-02-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how much would he have to pay you to carry around his old film canister filled with cum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on whose cum it is.

FF_Barret 10-02-2007 08:07 PM

warteen, i knew i recognized your username somewhere but i couldn't quite think of it. then someone said something about a FFIII website. you're the warteen from ajpoker(idk if you still go there)..right?