Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512453)

4_2_it 10-01-2007 02:55 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

orange,

I like that picture. Hope it feels better now.

orange 10-01-2007 03:01 PM

it's getting better. i might have a chance to play flag football tonight, we'll see.

carrotsnake 10-01-2007 03:07 PM

orange, stop being a pussy, your playing tonight

orange 10-01-2007 03:10 PM

i think you're right. last time i was coach and couldnt do anything but watch (which killed me). maybe i'll just play a little...

Cue-Ball 66 10-01-2007 03:19 PM

Hello everybody. I am here.

LOL @ 10 minutes, even tho yes, it's an improvement over 6 seconds. kil you seriously need to find a position/angle that doesn't get you off so quick.

4_2_it 10-01-2007 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LOL @ 10 minutes, even tho yes, it's an improvement over 6 seconds. kil you seriously need to find a position/angle that doesn't get you off so quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am surprised that no one has suggested he pre-game with his right hand before seeing her.

orange 10-01-2007 03:24 PM

i suggested that to jay a while back.

Cue-Ball 66 10-01-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am surprised that no one has suggested he pre-game with his right hand before seeing her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally hadn't thought of that because it reduces the possible number of lovemaking sessions to a max of 2 for the day. But it's def a good strategy.

TheChad 10-01-2007 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of tea and coffee, I never drink either. Mostly because I dislike the taste of both, especially coffee. Would it be wise to learn to drink one or the other, or just stick with drinking water at meetings etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work in a coffee shop. There are health benefits to both, but I would recommend "learning" as you put it to drink green tea once in a while. The downsides seem to be minimal there.

kolotoure 10-01-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally hadn't thought of that because it reduces the possible number of lovemaking sessions to a max of 2 for the day. But it's def a good strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

wft?? isn't having >3 sessions of sex in a day std