Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Turning Stone Superstacks Series (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=507822)

GSykes 10-31-2007 04:36 PM

Re: Turning Stone Superstacks Series

kalensc,

You have to be bold like smittymatt and tell them you will be dropping mad monies down on teh crabs tables.

FWIW as of right now we have 2 rooms next to each other for TS in the tower.

Smittymatt would have to confirm.

kalensc 10-31-2007 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kalensc,

You have to be bold like smittymatt and tell them you will be dropping mad monies down on teh crabs tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to be sure, you both got Tower rooms at the poker rate of $80-85 a night for the whole week, right?

GSykes 10-31-2007 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kalensc,

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to be sure, you both got Tower rooms at the poker rate of $80-85 a night for the whole week, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah we couldn't get the suite thing where the rooms are connected by one door.

jordankickz 10-31-2007 08:48 PM

my friend got the tower at the poker rate yesterday

i'll be back with phins1013 to defend my 1k title

kalensc 10-31-2007 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my friend got the tower at the poker rate yesterday

i'll be back with phins1013 to defend my 1k title

[/ QUOTE ]

Well now I was able to get a room in the Tower for all the nights except the Saturday Nov. 1 at the poker rate. Also, this person somehow didn't notice I already have a Hotel room booked, and I didn't feel like correcting her and having to go into a long discussion. Now I just need to pester them on a daily basis and hopefully call after someone has cancelled their Tower room for the Saturday.

I think I've figured out why I do better at TS than other locales; getting a room ready is so stressful it makes 12 hours of live MTT play seem positively relaxing.

mkind0516 10-31-2007 10:07 PM

Totally want to go but don't think I'll be physically able to [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] If anyone potentially needs a roommate, holla.

Phresh 10-31-2007 10:18 PM

Wait a tic, will these tournaments play reasonably close to a cash game for a decent amount of time?

kalensc 11-01-2007 05:12 PM

Oh, thank the lord, I finally managed to get everything settled with the Tower. It's a Hallowe'en miracle.

Also, I called to confirm. They have removed their anti-liquor policy. It IS permissible for guests to bring alcohol into their rooms provided they meet the state drinking age and etc.

adam001 11-12-2007 05:20 AM

going for sure, should be fun

Clayton 11-12-2007 05:23 AM

for some reason stoweski and tdomeski want to come up for this, I am as of yet undecided because I'm kinda sold on just heading over to Vegas for the 5diamond @ bellagio and I am spiteful towards everything that is Turning Stone.