Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Hay BBV I just broke up with my gf (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492314)

BingoBango 09-03-2007 01:25 AM

Re: Hay BBV I just broke up with my gf

[ QUOTE ]
lol you fail at bbv. if you can live with that, fine. but you have a chance to be a hero here.

[/ QUOTE ]

no nudes but would a couple more non nudes pics mean anything?

keikiwai 09-03-2007 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol you fail at bbv. if you can live with that, fine. but you have a chance to be a hero here.

[/ QUOTE ]

no nudes but would a couple more non nudes pics mean anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

LDO

holdme 09-03-2007 01:27 AM

so yo know, the fact that you've almost gotten this to the second page doesnt mean you've done well, or you're a good poster. only the nudies can save this thread. plz get revenge on this bitch and post her naked.

filsteal 09-03-2007 01:27 AM

BingoBango,

Come on, we don't mean to be hostile. Everybody here loves you, in a heterosexual manly sort of way.

Your ex-girlfriend is pretty damn hot. We're all jealous of the fact that you got to put your weener in her many times. However, she's a whore who's obviously not right for you, and now it's time for you to go find better girls to put your weener in.

We'd really like to see photographs of your ex-girlfriend's naughty parts. It would make a lot of people very happy.

Please?

Your bestest buddy,
filsteal

yoyowhoawhoa3 09-03-2007 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lmao its the same girl I'm sure. I went to Allen and my best friend went to Plano West and I have witnessed him hook up with that girl last year. Unless I'm retarded and its not same person. I'm 99% sure, I'll show him the pics tomorrow and get verification but I am sure that is the girl we met/he [censored] in my basement.

[/ QUOTE ]

doubt it, she did not live in that area.

no more pix btw

[/ QUOTE ]

Would she be in the greater dallas/plano area ever? And I mean having friends there/partying there/etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. pm me the name and ill confirm/deny

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao its her..I'll get name from said friend tomorrow when I talk to him. This could be a BBV history thread.

boomshakalaka 09-03-2007 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lmao its the same girl I'm sure. I went to Allen and my best friend went to Plano West and I have witnessed him hook up with that girl last year. Unless I'm retarded and its not same person. I'm 99% sure, I'll show him the pics tomorrow and get verification but I am sure that is the girl we met/he [censored] in my basement.

[/ QUOTE ]

no more pix btw

[/ QUOTE ]

Would she be in the greater dallas/plano area ever? And I mean having friends there/partying there/etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. find out name from friend/show him pics to confirm
2. find her facebook/myspace
3. ???drop hilarity bomb on bbv4lyf???
4. profit; steal ops thunder and become a bbv4lyf legend yourself.

Fonkey123 09-03-2007 01:29 AM

First! <font color="white"> page </font>

ebepse 09-03-2007 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no more pix btw

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. pm me the name and ill confirm/deny

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao its her..I'll get name from said friend tomorrow when I talk to him. This could be a BBV history thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

get nudes plz

also op if your not gunna post any, then at least do some swimsuit/underwear kthx

BingoBango 09-03-2007 01:31 AM

Re: Hay BBV I just broke up with my gf *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by BingoBango

boomshakalaka 09-03-2007 01:32 AM

why? Cuz you loved her and she loved you? She would never do that to you right? Bitches are whores, I hope for your sake it was her, it will do you good in the long run.