Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Dear Brandi (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440137)

stinkypete 07-04-2007 09:50 AM

Re: Dear Brandi

[ QUOTE ]
i just spoke for 30 minutes with her at the bar outside the poker room.

[/ QUOTE ]

trip report please

Mig 07-04-2007 03:34 PM

who is brandi ?

JennFox 07-04-2007 06:33 PM

we were at howard/steve's bbq last night. brandi was there, looking cute, as usual. maybe a tad bit overdressed for a bbq.. but about 80% of the women there were, so... she wasnt spotlighted. except for when it was her turn at karaoke. she sang "these boots were made for walking" (surprisingly well). don't know who she came with, but all my guy friends swear she was there with sklansky. personally, i didnt see it. if she did come with him, i know for a fact she didn't leave with him so it seems unlikely they came as a pair. maybe he just invited her. they werent necessarily there together.
anyway, cops came and walked around the party, getting autographs etc from matusow and howard. but it made me feel pretty uneasy since i was busy trying to blaze one, so i decided it was time for us to head outta there. we walked out the front and saw brandi kinda wandering down the front driveway. she musta seen someone she knew bc she walked up to the drivers side of a car that was also leaving bbq and started chatting up the driver, (or driver chatting up her, probably more likely). i hear "oh, you're going to bellagio? thats perfect! thats where i'm heading too!" . she popped in the back seat and they sped off into the night. that must be where you guys picked up the story at bobby's room. none of this is gossip, but still enjoyable reading to all of you with no lives [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ps. i don't know if this is noteworthy, but it should be said that no one acted at the bbq acted like she shouldn't be there. i heard nothing negative said about her while i was there from anyone. (except for a couple guys too scared to talk to her.) and certainly she had the hosts approval to be there. people should start taking notice that she's becoming legit.

brandi, hope this doesn't bother you. totally benign gossip. you rocked the karaoke last night!

Diamond Lie 07-05-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who is brandi ?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

PokerBob 07-09-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

trip report please

[/ QUOTE ]

here.

Victor 07-09-2007 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

trip report please

[/ QUOTE ]

here.

[/ QUOTE ]

mad game pbob