Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   ***Official FTP Regs Thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429423)

Gurravasa 09-27-2007 12:34 PM

Re: ***Official FTP Regs Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I agree, Steinway is very aggro.
In my tracker the guy on fire is GingerKid89. Guys aggro who done well : Alik69, DrKvalme ( but didnt saw him at tables since weeks ) Kristianbahle, DirectorFTP ( but bluff too often ) cardozatwiser
All the OVER aggressive ( lot of losing players ) like : hitking, drzhong, mackena, gotdanizuts, ywert, MWazowski, ufoldtoomuch, Skimpy11, Kaliostro, catatedog...theyre so many !

[/ QUOTE ]

KristianBahle is -6BB/100 hand in the 1500 hand I have on him. Have seen him donk flops with MPTK. Very agressive pf and on flop like many morons at FTP.

Gurravasa 09-27-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I agree, Steinway is very aggro.
In my tracker the guy on fire is GingerKid89. Guys aggro who done well : Alik69, DrKvalme ( but didnt saw him at tables since weeks ) Kristianbahle, DirectorFTP ( but bluff too often ) cardozatwiser
All the OVER aggressive ( lot of losing players ) like : hitking, drzhong, mackena, gotdanizuts, ywert, MWazowski, ufoldtoomuch, Skimpy11, Kaliostro, catatedog...theyre so many !

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked and my impression is pretty much the same of all those guys. Thoose overagressive guys you mention is very profitable to play against

mattnxtc 09-27-2007 12:51 PM

What are yalls thoughts about the .5/1 games at ftp? I am approaching 400BB for that game and think I will probably start playing some juicy tables. Anybody there that you just avoid?

jt1 09-27-2007 12:57 PM

Of 10k hands or more at 5/10 steinway is the only winner whom has any self control. He's about 1 bb/100

sebastien 09-27-2007 01:28 PM

i already see steinway tribet gutshot flop hu with position.
very aggro yeah

jt1 09-27-2007 04:12 PM

Yea, I have seen him overvalue naked aces in a bb and small pairs on broadway flops. But after 10k hands, he is only one of 3 that I have who is a winner. There are 5 others who are near breakeven.

thepizzlefosho 09-27-2007 04:43 PM

I don't see much of steinway now that I'm playing at least half of the time at 8/16 and 10/20, but I always thought he played well. I never sat at his tables unless I could get to his right and cut him off from the bad players.

But to be honest there aren't really many of the TAG regs that impress me very much. I know I was a bad TAG at 5/10 last spring, and I see most of the regs playing the way I used to play (too tight, calling down with A high in the wrong spot, over playing crapy, not being able to fold med strength hands when they are clearly beat on the end).

Unfortunately when there is a table full of them it is hard to exploit them a ton, so I tend to stay away from all of the regs. But I have more trouble when I end up with a 38/27 decent LAG who sits down on my left at 8/16 or 10/20 then I do with steinway, jinsokkp, holypoker, or some of the other regs who's names I'm forgetting.

NinaWilliams 09-27-2007 04:54 PM

Have any of you played with BillFrist4prez and chuggies? They seem to play a lot, thoughts on them?

thepizzlefosho 09-27-2007 05:03 PM

chuggies is a little overaggro pf and tends to try and iso-raise a little too much. I think he also calls down a little light.

BillFrist4prez always seemed like a TAGfish, but I don't think I've played with him that much, so I could be wrong and he could be really good.

(realized I'm being sexist here by assuming that both of these players are dudes)

jt1 09-27-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he also calls down a little light.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an understatement. The only guy who calls down more than him is orangedust.