Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Absolute Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420370)

ILOVEPOKER929 06-18-2007 01:40 PM

Re: Absolute Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know if YUMMYMOMMY69 is 2p2?

Also, Portensia from BATH is Wearethefall with a new sn/account?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would assume from his stats that he has to be a 2+2er.

I dont know about wearethefall.

Oink 06-18-2007 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked him in the chat if he liked 80'es music but he didnt answer. Maybe you can tell me ILP? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Scorcho 06-18-2007 01:51 PM

$1/2

Who is Banzai64 and why does this a-hole keep luckboxing against me with inferior hands? What's everyone's stats on him say?

I have him at somewhere around 45/25 and an AF of around 3. I usually avoid tables that he's on these days.

Oink 06-18-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$1/2

Who is Banzai64 and why does this a-hole keep luckboxing against me with inferior hands? What's everyone's stats on him say?

I have him at somewhere around 45/25 and an AF of around 3. I usually avoid tables that he's on these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thats pissing away money!

I remember him from 1/2 and 2/4. he is extremely spewy and bad. He will loose a lot but with high variance. "Get to SD!" was my only note on him

ILOVEPOKER929 06-18-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked him in the chat if he liked 80'es music but he didnt answer. Maybe you can tell me ILP? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If youre trying to figure out who I am, I dont see how that question will help you. I'm pretty sure there is not one sane person in the world who doesnt like 80's music.

Absolution 06-18-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If youre trying to figure out who I am, I dont see how that question will help you. I'm pretty sure there is not one sane person in the world who doesnt like 80's music.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you enjoy getting Rickrolled?

ILOVEPOKER929 06-18-2007 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you enjoy getting Rickrolled?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. Its an outstanding song sung by a very sexy artist. What else can you ask for?

Scorcho 06-18-2007 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$1/2

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thats pissing away money!

I remember him from 1/2 and 2/4. he is extremely spewy and bad. He will loose a lot but with high variance. "Get to SD!" was my only note on him

[/ QUOTE ]

He is extremely spewy and bad but has tremendous luck against me. Then I go on mini-tilt against him only and start making even more marginal calls and it just downward spirals the rest of the night.

There's enough 55/3's at this level to make the game profitable without dealing with the stress of extreme variance against a maniacal player. Thus, I avoid.

Palomino 06-19-2007 01:14 AM

Banzai = Chuck999 jr.

Abbaddabba 06-19-2007 01:32 AM

55/3/1.x players wont lose as much to you as some super aggressive player with the same stats who doesnt adapt at all.