Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   lol kyro has a.....tumor? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388896)

kyro 05-01-2007 12:14 PM

Re: lol kyro has a.....tumor?

Oh by the way, alcohol may or may not be linked to this problem I have. So no drinking for me tonight. (I already finished what we had left last night.)

Stephen H 05-01-2007 12:19 PM

Happy Birthday and Merry NoTumorDay.
Hopefully they figure out what was really wrong, too, and put a bandaid on it (or whatever the appropriate medical procedure is).

FCBLComish 05-01-2007 12:22 PM

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET NEWS KYRO!

If it weren't for the other thread I would tell you to be more careful where you put your johnson.

Happy Birthday dude!

Slow Play Ray 05-01-2007 12:24 PM

great news man. i got the best voicemail of my life a few months ago "blah blah blah totally benign blah blah blah" and it was the biggest weight off my shoulders, ever so i imagine you're feeling pretty great.

congrats and happy bday.

Neil S 05-01-2007 12:33 PM

IT IS NOT A TUMA!

IT IS NOT A TUMA!

It's amazing how often things work out like that.

kyro 05-01-2007 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
great news man. i got the best voicemail of my life a few months ago "blah blah blah totally benign blah blah blah" and it was the biggest weight off my shoulders, ever so i imagine you're feeling pretty great.

congrats and happy bday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It's amazing how we hear what we want to hear, huh. I don't remember much of my initial conversation with the doctor, except hearing the word tumor, and then I think I blacked out.

kokiri 05-01-2007 01:29 PM

That's awesome.

If you could just stop [censoring] blood, and then make your quiz a bit easier, that's be good, too.

amplify 05-01-2007 02:14 PM

Other good news:

You're not as ugly as you look.
There are people a lot more effed up than you running around.
Eventually, one of these girls will show up.
Hey, everybody needs therapy, drugs and excessive masturbation to get through a workday.
The cat is also not pregnant.
Maybe Owen Wilson will play you in the movie.

aaronk56 05-01-2007 02:34 PM

Great news. Happy Birthday. Amp is wrong though you are as ugly as you look.

Slow Play Ray 05-01-2007 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

congrats and happy bday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It's amazing how we hear what we want to hear, huh. I don't remember much of my initial conversation with the doctor, except hearing the word tumor, and then I think I blacked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man it changes everything for short while. i'm glad you didn't have to wait nearly as long as i did (almost 2 full weeks)!