Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

Hensa 03-15-2007 04:07 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

does it mean Party is the best place to play ? way easier that PS ?

Fight Club 03-15-2007 04:09 AM

so this fish is hanging around the 2k tables spewing all over, then SShattem comes from nowhere and convinces him to play on his private table. I'm [censored] annoyed and quit for a while, watch a film then come back and Hattem has taken 10k of him. I hate that guy.

PickyTooth 03-15-2007 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so this fish is hanging around the 2k tables spewing all over, then SShattem comes from nowhere and convinces him to play on his private table. I'm [censored] annoyed and quit for a while, watch a film then come back and Hattem has taken 10k of him. I hate that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh moron... I never steal hu matches from anybody.
When I sat first thing I asked is are you 2 heads up you guys said yes. I chatted with him about 2 minutes cause we have a thing going and then I said bye.
10 mins later he shows up at one of my tables and asks to continue our challenge or whatever.

Why you'd go around saying stupid stuff like this is beyond me.

Makemegood 03-15-2007 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know much about Boniton_Maximillion? I played him shorthanded across a few tables, he seemed soild.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes probably the tightest reg pf, but he uses his image very well and does make moves.

bigt439 03-15-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uh moron... I never steal hu matches from anybody.
When I sat first thing I asked is are you 2 heads up you guys said yes. I chatted with him about 2 minutes cause we have a thing going and then I said bye.
10 mins later he shows up at one of my tables and asks to continue our challenge or whatever.

Why you'd go around saying stupid stuff like this is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh ss is very good about hu etiquette...

better than i am at a site where so few 10/20 tables run...

Fight Club 03-15-2007 12:07 PM

OK forget it. It looked pretty bad from my point of view tho.

catcher193 03-15-2007 12:29 PM

america sux

Lefort 03-15-2007 12:44 PM

[censored] hu etiquette, if there's a seat I play and turn chat off. I've never understood that.. having etiquette in such a cut-throat game of money. It's not my fault Party doesn't have 25/50 pvt HU tables..

I'd like to see a 10/20-25/50 DB, specially a 25/50.. just curious if my suspicions are right about who the real winners are..

Fight Club 03-15-2007 12:55 PM

because it's supposed to work both ways..........

stigmata 03-15-2007 01:02 PM

I have a problem with SpadeEye:

It allways works fine on the first Full Scan of party. But on subsequent scans it will freeze. If I restart SpadeEye, it will allways freeze during a scan. The only solution is to reboot completely.

Any ideas?