Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official MyWebATM thread. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332321)

thirstyforwater 02-23-2007 02:23 PM

Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

When you log in to MyWebATM there is an option to "change TAV." You can create a TAV number or change one that you already created.

thirstyforwater 02-23-2007 02:28 PM

This is what the website says:
"The Transaction Authentication Value (TAV) is used as an extra fraud protection measure, sometimes requested when making purchases over the Internet. Online merchants may request TAV as an extra step to ensure that you are the actual cardholder of the account.
Choose a 3-digit numerical code that only you know. Ensure this code is hard for any other person to guess. You may change your TAV as often as you'd like - you may even change it prior to every online transaction you make. "

mhcmarty 02-23-2007 02:49 PM

Log into MyWebATM. Down the left side you'll see some options. One of these will be to change the TAV. I didn't remember setting a TAV when I first signed up but I was able to change the TAV and then instantly use to deposit at Fulltilt.

akvsaq 02-23-2007 07:45 PM

I tried to withdraw earlier today my maximum $2700 and was declined. I got on support w/ MyWebATM and they told me to try a smaller amount. I tried $1500 and waiting.

Does anybody have more info on this? I also requested a higher maximum card limit earlier this morning and awaiting an answer.

Customer support from MyWebATM told me to try 2 transacations of $1500 and $1200. What a pain.

Any news?

rjoefish 02-23-2007 11:44 PM

I didn't do the initial deposit when I signed up, after verifying my bank account I can't find any way to deposit. Anyone else have this problem and figure it out? Everything I click just tells me that 'There are no cards on this account.'

No idea how to make it work now, haven't received my card in the mail, not sure if I'm going to since I didn't deposit. Hopefully I'll get that soon, and it will explain how to get money on there or the email I sent to support will get answered. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

spatne 02-24-2007 02:02 AM

Same thing happened to me. After in infuriating exchange with "Agent 10" I was told yesterday that he/she would forward my problem to tech support. I'll give it a few days, but I'm not holding my breath. And even it they do resolve the problem, I'll wait a week before depositing to see if FTP gets their check processors in order.

mhcmarty 02-24-2007 05:54 PM

The card number doesn't get created until you fund the MyWebATM account. If you haven't done this the card isn't in the mail either. Log into MyWebATM and select transfer to Acct.

spatne 02-24-2007 08:21 PM

When I click that it says, "You don't have a card to transfer money to." The problem is that the account #/card doesn't get created until you auto-fund the first time. But it's possible to accidentally skip this step, in which case you're screwed.

mhcmarty 02-24-2007 09:09 PM

The card arrived today and I was able to get cash at a local ATM. From end-to-end the process began on Feb. 13th and on the 24th I had cash in hand.

Fees:
2.32 initial deposit
2.50 ATM withdrawl

KwikTrip in the Minneapolis area offers free ATM service. Moving forward I'm satisfied with this option.

FYI, I play about 80 SNG's per month at the 22 and 33 level. I can see how this doesn't satisfy players with much larger transactions.

TheWatermeloN 02-25-2007 02:00 AM

Just out of curiosity, How come other sites are not offering MyWebATM is a deposit and withdrawal option? Any word on UB and PokerStar offering this as an option?