Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG's (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=331078)

Quetzo 04-27-2007 12:38 AM

Re: AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG\'s

New link: FTPSnGMTH
Full tilt latest update changed some button names.

EscapePlan9 05-06-2007 09:48 AM

Can someone please re-upload to a more long-term site? Link is already dead.

Also, a feature request... either a way to disable the Table Slots feature so I can just use my FTP saved layout, or a more customizeable Table Slots so I can re-size the windows the exact way I want. Right now what I've had to do is use the starter to register for 5 SNGs, then close the starter and manually register for the rest of the SNGs, and then use my FTP layout setting.

Quetzo 05-06-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, a feature request... either a way to disable the Table Slots feature so I can just use my FTP saved layout, or a more customizeable Table Slots so I can re-size the windows the exact way I want. Right now what I've had to do is use the starter to register for 5 SNGs, then close the starter and manually register for the rest of the SNGs, and then use my FTP layout setting.

[/ QUOTE ]

In file "Starter.ahk" there's 5 SetTimer which you can put a semicolon in front of to get rid of them. Only function left in the script would be the buttons you press in the GUI, like "Start".

_dave_ 05-06-2007 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Can someone please re-upload to a more long-term site? Link is already dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quetzo, from the comments so far this looks like a fine work of scripting, although I haven't checked it out yet due to aforementioned dead links [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You might consider creating a page and hosting from overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/AutoHotKey

(Not my site, but I'm sure any scripters are welcome)

dave.

Quetzo 05-07-2007 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You might consider creating a page and hosting from overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/AutoHotKey

[/ QUOTE ]

That site seems so advanced, but I guess I will have to take a look at it later today.

fluorescenthippo 05-07-2007 01:21 AM

yes plz rehost this if possible and thank you for the program. if i can get a link to it and i like it i will give a donation.

Quetzo 05-07-2007 04:21 AM

Not sure what I've done, but I hope it's a homepage at overcards

Powers_That_Be 06-07-2007 06:21 PM

just checking in to see if you made any updates to the script?

Quetzo 06-07-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just checking in to see if you made any updates to the script?

[/ QUOTE ]
Only sitout checkbox had changed name, but F6 can be a good button to have now when Full Tilt lags!

Sadly I have forgotten my password so I made the changes as frej, that's not good, must fix that.

Powers_That_Be 06-07-2007 09:14 PM

Yeah, played a couple of hours today, lag was awful. I'd push all in, then it would freeze, then it would be in the middle of the next hand. Ended up siting out a couple of times too, didn't think about the F6. will give that a try.

I thought of another feature idea in terms of table selection. It would be neat if you had two "don't register if" boxes. So I could put the great +12-15% longterm ROI people in there and then another for marginal winners. Then I could say don't register if one of the sharks is registered or two of the marginal players. Just an idea.

Also a question. How exactly do we get the clocks working? I think I read some documentation on it(embedded that symbol on to my table), but never really figured it out. It sounds like a neat feature.