Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   attention morons who thought that chris angel was real (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325799)

Blarg 02-08-2007 08:00 PM

Re: attention morons who thought that chris angel was real

Believing in t.v. "magic" stunts like this is a lot like believing everything on Jerry Springer's show is real.

slim 02-08-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Believing in t.v. "magic" stunts like this is a lot like believing everything on Jerry Springer's show is real.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe he is some kind of wizard, but I do believe he is good at what he does.

Borodog 02-08-2007 08:44 PM

[censored],

Do you in fact, as is suggested by the existence of this thread, hate Chris Angel more than you hate David Blaine, and if so, can you briefly comment on how this is possible? I'm having trouble because I hate David Blaine, like, a lot.

Jack Handey 02-09-2007 01:46 PM

The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

slim 02-09-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be a good trick if you were able to pull the meat out of the potatoes after someone has inspected the potatoes by mashing a fork through it and then keeping an eye on it withoust seeing you switch the plates.

and you are so dumb.

Ron Burgundy 02-09-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the keys to good gimmick accounts is to use them sparingly. You have 4 posts in 20 minutes. Pace yourself. There's always going to be good threads to post in.

[censored] 02-09-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored],

Do you in fact, as is suggested by the existence of this thread, hate Chris Angel more than you hate David Blaine, and if so, can you briefly comment on how this is possible? I'm having trouble because I hate David Blaine, like, a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

borodog my potential hate is equal for both of them, that is given identical circumstances I will hate them the same. But currently I am exposed more to the this Angel clown so I am more in touch with my hatred for him.

mickii 02-09-2007 05:43 PM

I wish I was Chris Angel.

React1oN 02-09-2007 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good link, dumb post.

[/ QUOTE ]

bav 02-26-2007 12:04 AM

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho.../12793360.html
[ QUOTE ]
Later, Dog and Beth participated in a demonstration with illusionist Criss Angel at the Luxor pool. They tied and shackled Angel and pushed him into the pool. He was submerged for 4 1/2 minutes trying to get free before his handlers got the sign to go after him. Angel has rarely stayed under more than 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, so it was "a close one," a rep said. ...

[/ QUOTE ]