Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Missing Trip Report (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=314684)

PITTM 01-26-2007 07:59 PM

Re: The Missing Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
next one probably on friday

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

mlagoo 01-26-2007 08:07 PM

its kinda funny that just from reading the title from this thread, even though it was from a different poster, i knew exactly what trip report this was going to be

holdme 01-26-2007 08:07 PM

worth reading?

KurtSF 01-26-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
worth reading?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you like [censored]-teases and blue-balls. Or being slowrolled.

Georgia Avenue 01-26-2007 09:12 PM

I dont get the hate...Do yall think therfes gonna be an exciting conclusion? He'll finish it or he wont, its so good that who cares?

KurtSF 01-26-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont get the hate...Do yall think therfes gonna be an exciting conclusion? He'll finish it or he wont, its so good that who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're right. I basically just want to keep bumping it so he doesn't forget. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Diamond Lie 01-27-2007 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha I only read the first one but YOU def should work on that tell... I mean you do it when you have a good AND a bad hand so they will always know you have a umm you have two cardS?!?

[/ QUOTE ]
That part of your story reminded me of an article Mike Caro wrote.

He would play against this guy who had a nervous hum. He would hum whether he was bluffing or just playing honestly. However, when he was bluffing he would hum erratically, so Mike knew when he could push him out of a pot. The guy never realized it himself, however.

Ribsauce 01-27-2007 02:19 PM

If we don't get some more trip reports by today I'm starting an online petition to change OP's title to blueballa and everyone better sign it

Emperor 01-27-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If we don't get some more trip reports by today I'm starting an online petition to change OP's title to blueballa and everyone better sign it

[/ QUOTE ]

/signed

ShawnHoo 01-27-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get my chips and she's like "you're playing the bonus right?" I tell her no and she rolls her eyes and says "well that's how you make your money". OK Idi.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh