Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Stars Regs Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477553)

ThePlan 08-15-2007 06:35 PM

Re: Stars Regs Thread

Whenever I see these threads, I always open it up hoping that I'll see my name listed under the bad regs or ok regs or something (because I know I'm not one of the top), but despite the amount of hands I play, I don't see it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Please someone just mention me!!!

Anyways, I think needfood is easy to play against and everything, but I gotta give him props for having a solid winrate over the thousands of hands I have on him.

Some other regs that I dont like to sit with ...

frinkx
tilt_donkey
dangergirl
foofchunk
johnny_moxon (only because hes a shortstacker)
ldonnie

... btw, I'm mmmbillski. I'm taking a break for a couple weeks, but I'll resume my reg status when I'm ready to come back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

luckybacon 08-15-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Needfood plays 12 tables at once and is always on. He told me that he is the best player ever because he has played over 1 mil hands this year and is a marginal marginal ptbb winner. I honestly have no respect for the guys' overall game, but I admire his motivation.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol he does some crazy stuff and doesnt seem very good. but playing 12 tables, its not easy to be really good. If i had half the motivation as him i would be banking [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. oh well

cs3 08-15-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Needfood plays 12 tables at once and is always on. He told me that he is the best player ever

[/ QUOTE ]

tells me the same thing. and hes the biggest nit ever - 13/10 over several K hands where i actually have him as a small loser. (i realize he most likely is a slight winner)

Fonkey123 08-15-2007 06:44 PM

Needfood just puts in 5x more hands than anyone else.

carrotsnake 08-15-2007 06:45 PM

needfood = fgators 2nd account ? Let the gossip begin!

Dire 08-15-2007 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At 100 Pirate Petey(sp?) seems to mush his 40VPIP ass in my face at will on days I'm not playing so good.

[/ QUOTE ]

That guy was a major sponsor for my move to $200. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He's just mega spewy. He also seems majorly susceptable to tilt, but it's kind of hard to tell if it's just tilt or his special form of playing back.

cs3 08-15-2007 06:49 PM

Jonny_Moxon (the ssnl shortstacker) is a 2p2er but wont reveal his sn for fear of his life lol

claims to have winningly shorstacked 10/20+ at one point and is trying to build (rebuild?) a br to get back up there...

Man Our Units 08-15-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At 100 Pirate Petey(sp?) seems to mush his 40VPIP ass in my face at will on days I'm not playing so good.

[/ QUOTE ]

That guy was a major sponsor for my move to $200. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He's just mega spewy. He also seems majorly susceptable to tilt, but it's kind of hard to tell if it's just tilt or his special form of playing back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsly, <3 PiratePeaty, 27/20 who doesnt fold TP ever.

Man Our Units 08-15-2007 06:51 PM

Also biggest winners I have at 100 over 150k hands are:
criminal
HolgerSpeck
capaneo
francis9
ranzanino

Noam Chomsky 08-15-2007 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jonny_Moxon (the ssnl shortstacker) is a 2p2er but wont reveal his sn for fear of his life lol

claims to have winningly shorstacked 10/20+ at one point and is trying to build (rebuild?) a br to get back up there...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was giving him [censored] one time about being a micro-limit ratholer and he asked me if I was Cbloom.

End great story.