Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   CYOA: Toria-ran Keep (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366418)

Mark_K 03-28-2007 08:26 PM

Re: CYOA: Toria-ran Keep

[ QUOTE ]
Mark, I disagree. In the spirit of the game, I would expect everyone to be upset with it. Just as everyone should have voted against durron's ribbiting earlier to give info. No matter what a players role, that kind of stuff is not with the spirit of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you completely. However, he was one of the few out of the 30+ players that Vocally said that he would not play/mod in another game with Neil because of his actions. (Pre-apology of course)

Your right, all type of players could say this but I give him some +villager points for it.

lastchance 03-28-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As an aside, I have become convinced that the most effective defense in almost all cases is to keep your mouth shut.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hinting at something to me books, or just making an observation?

[/ QUOTE ]
I suddenly want to lynch books a lot more if kbar turns up wolf?

Iron_Yuppie 03-28-2007 08:28 PM

BTW, on re-read, I think that there is an excellent chance Durron was posting in Morse Code.

I don't have time to decipher it now, but just want to make you all aware in case he and I die.

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark, I disagree. In the spirit of the game, I would expect everyone to be upset with it. Just as everyone should have voted against durron's ribbiting earlier to give info. No matter what a players role, that kind of stuff is not with the spirit of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you completely. However, he was one of the few out of the 30+ players that Vocally said that he would not play/mod in another game with Neil because of his actions. (Pre-apology of course)

Your right, all type of players could say this but I give him some +villager points for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, i am a villager, and imed neil and told him how i feel out of the game ... posting how you feel about it in the game is sort of an angleshoot -- and a wolf could do that

so basically --- i am not putting any weight on that

Kumubou 03-28-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Would kbar make such an obvious mistake twice in the same day?

metsandfinsfan 03-28-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As an aside, I have become convinced that the most effective defense in almost all cases is to keep your mouth shut.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hinting at something to me books, or just making an observation?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if he would openly start this to defend a fellow wolf

Kumubou 03-28-2007 08:31 PM

Also wtf I haven't voted yet.

vote kbar

VoraciousReader 03-28-2007 08:31 PM

[3] BluffBlank voted for kbar13
[0] Chuckleslovakian
[0] DustinG voted for kbar13
[0] Iron_Yuppie voted for BluffBlank
[0] Jeremy517
<font color="red"> [9] kbar13 voted for BluffBlank </font>
[0] Kumubou voted for kbar13
[0] Lastchance voted for kbar13
[0] LuckayLuck
[0] Madtown voted for kbar13
[0] Mark_K voted for kbar13
[0] Mdorand voted for kbar13
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for kbar13
[0] Traz voted for kbar13
[0] WDCBooks voted for BluffBlank

kbar13 03-28-2007 08:32 PM

Kumu, look at the evidence and read bluff's posts. I am a villager here and bluff is a wolf. Its right there for you to realize, just look at the evidence, quickly.

chuckleslovakian 03-28-2007 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, on re-read, I think that there is an excellent chance Durron was posting in Morse Code.

I don't have time to decipher it now, but just want to make you all aware in case he and I die.

[/ QUOTE ]
he was. After checking it out at one point he spelled out the alphabet, and then said SOS repeatly, then a lot of random numbers