Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Just Got Patrik Antonius Answer To The Question I Asked Kenny Tran (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553292)

corsakh 11-24-2007 06:52 AM

Re: Remember That The Juicier Big Live Games Will Be Accessible Now

Its like saying that Schumaher can't drive Bentley because no one ever saw him driving one.

Zaid_Ahmed 11-24-2007 07:02 AM

OP, good players just adapt

KSOT 11-24-2007 07:02 AM

David: Could you try to find out Vanessa Rousso's opinion on the matter?

roy_miami 11-24-2007 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its like saying that Schumaher can't drive Bentley because no one ever saw him driving one.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more like asking:

Sklansky: Schumacher, out of all the cars you've driven, is Bently in your top 20?

Schumacher: No, but I've never driven a Bent...

Sklansky (interrupting): Yes or No question Mr. Schumacher...

futuredoc85 11-24-2007 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So....many...retarded....responses....head ...about...to....asplode.

Read the question very carefully:

[ QUOTE ]
Question: Regarding the very big, live game, full table NLH games, how many players who are, or were, considered mainly internet players, would be among the top twenty best players, playing that game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, before anybody goes off in a hissy fit, can we get a list of internet players that actually play in that particular game? Are there any? Name just one guy!

I think this whole thing is a level as there probably aren't any online players in that specific game.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, already said that david asked such a specific question only b/c the answer would get him the most attention.

john voight 11-24-2007 07:05 AM

wtf all you guys hating on DS for?

Patrick is the one that said non of you are in the top 20, not david.

EmpireMaker2 11-24-2007 07:05 AM

Re: Just Got Patrik Antonius Answer To The Question I Asked Kenny Tran *DELETED*

Post deleted by jman220

john voight 11-24-2007 07:11 AM

Re: Just Got Patrik Antonius Answer To The Question I Asked Kenny Tran

also why do you guys get so defensive when somoen says your not top 20 in a game you prolly never play (live full ring).

Shorthanded online is what i assume the "good online players" play. Durrr, CTS, etc..

Saing that Durr, Sb, CTS wouldn' fair as well as 20 other ppl on earth in a 9 handed live game is very reasonable imo

ASPoker8 11-24-2007 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'll put my money on daniel negreanu over a greenhorn live player like, oh, say, action jeff. who else?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is funny.

I'd put my money on ActionJeff vs Daniel Negreanu...

john voight 11-24-2007 07:14 AM

bottom line is; it goes both ways.

How many live players would be winners in short haned online games??? IMO 2. Ivey and PA. PA might even be considered an online payer, so maybe even 1.

IMO these are totally different beasts. And PA, and Trans opinions sound very reasonable to me. As well as all the HS ONline guys who say live players would die online; I'v seen it first hand live players trying to win online and failiing.