Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   November "I FORGOT MY MANTRA" Low Content chit-chat thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537581)

katyseagull 11-10-2007 10:45 AM

Re: November \"I FORGOT MY MANTRA\" Low Content chit-chat thread

Fish - what are you doing today? You are up early too aren't you?

Fishwhenican 11-10-2007 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fish - what are you doing today? You are up early too aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Ya, I am up early every day now. Can't sleep in. The alarm clock in my head won't let me. Well, that and the dogs get up and need to go out and be fed.

We were going to head out really early to hunt but my wife worked bartending last night so really early didn't work well. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As soon as I am done with this we are heading out hunting. We are going to look for an antelope buck for the wife and then look foe a buck for her and hopefully get into an area that has whitetail and get a doe or two if we can. Sunday and monday will be hunting days as well. She had Monday off for Veterans Day so I took a vacation day and that will be nice. The deer are just starting into the rut right now so the chances of finding her a buck go up!!!!

Tonight, I have a great big honkin venison roast in the slow cooker so we eat goot!!!!

KDawg 11-10-2007 01:12 PM

hehehehe, in less then two hours, I'll be drinking an ass ton of pinot(well, not counting the two bottles of burg my friends and I are having to kick things off at their place) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SoloAJ 11-10-2007 01:49 PM

Fish,

I tried installing just right on top. I knew it was a mistake but I was trying to do it quickly and stuff. Now my files are being copied over another hard drive and we're going reformat it and install XP fresh. Shrug.

Hopefully I'll have my desktop up and running by tomorrow because this laptop is terrible. Sometimes my typing gets too fast for the system and it will start jamming words together and stuff, so weird.

Dominic 11-10-2007 02:23 PM

today I'm:

taking Sammy Dawg to Red Rock so he can rock climb - I swear, he's half mountain goat;

cleaning the pool;

going to Home Depot to pick up a new sliding screen door (Sammy and the cat keep going right thru the damn things) and a steam cleaner so my rugs don't smell like animal piss;

playing lots of poker in the evening, as it's Saturday and I expect to make at least 4 or 5 buy-ins from the weekend donkeys.

daveT 11-10-2007 03:19 PM

What kind of computer do you have? I probably have the minimum on my lap-top with a P3 and 526 RAM. XP is a very large operating system. Expect to re-install XP at least 3 times. It will take about 4 hours.

hyde 11-11-2007 12:09 AM

Meatloaf on steroids + Up With People on acid =
Trans Siberian Orchestra

katyseagull 11-11-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hehehehe, in less then two hours, I'll be drinking an ass ton of pinot(well, not counting the two bottles of burg my friends and I are having to kick things off at their place) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kdawg, how were the Pinot Days? Are you sick of pinot yet?

katyseagull 11-11-2007 05:16 PM

Dom - did you get your rug clean? Any pictures from Red Rock for us?

Hyde - you just saw them in concert? Are they any good? (TSO is like Meatloaf on steroids??)

Dominic 11-11-2007 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dom - did you get your rug clean? Any pictures from Red Rock for us?

Hyde - you just saw them in concert? Are they any good? (TSO is like Meatloaf on steroids??)

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided to go with white vinegar and baking soda...so far so good...I don't smell it anymore...

no pics, sorry...Sammy did give me a heart attack though by launching himself between two rocks about ten feet apart and a 25 foot drop below...