Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   AS-XII GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366597)

bojtun 03-29-2007 05:30 PM

Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
You just mosey on then bojtun.

Actually I never claim to have a strong wolf candidate until at least the end of day one. If I don't have a good candidate I will probably fall back on lynching Scott, which is always a hoot.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, books. I'll mosey on (for now)...

... but I didn't ask you to come up with a strong wolf read. It's not real easy to peg a wolf halfway through day 1 obviously. I asked you to come up with any read. Specifically, I asked you to read my posts and come up with a read or lean or whatever...

Disclaimer: I'm a PITA. That's how I play the game, so apologies to anyone in advance if I offend you.

soah 03-29-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
See why making up seer [censored] without reads is anti-village?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about vets but this fake seering confuses the hell out of me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think I'm easily confused.

still catching up on the days proceedings (or lack thereof)

vote Luckay for now just cos he's been a wolf in EVERY game I've played with him (small sample size warning!) may well shift vote later - but a stab in the dark is as good as anything now.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah you're wrong too

soah 03-29-2007 05:31 PM

I forsee a villager lynch today for sure

DustinG 03-29-2007 05:32 PM

PITA?

hummus sounds good but whats a PITA?

bojtun 03-29-2007 05:32 PM

Pain In The Ass

fmxda 03-29-2007 05:32 PM

pain in the ass

matrix 03-29-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Matrix- genuine newbie- was a very wolfy wolf in his first turbo, an obvious village in his 2nd, and a wolfy villager in his 3rd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still klunking through the kaleidoscope of assorted gears I have for playing. Expect yet another style this game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - eventually plan to pick one style of play and stick to that no matter what my character.

So yeah basically <----n00b.

I hope today picks up soon - the night is still young and all that. Come on fellow townsfolk - forget the overbearing tax rate I think we should party tonight while we still can.

Anyone for some dealers choice?

bojtun 03-29-2007 05:33 PM

Plus, I think I may have spelled my name backwards. Do with that what you will.

Neil S 03-29-2007 05:33 PM

[Lynch bojtun]

Let's see how the FPS king responds to some genuine pressure.

Neil S 03-29-2007 05:34 PM

Er, make that 'budding FPS king,' because obviously Luckay still reigns for now.