Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   WPEX Regulars thread (lc) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=419637)

jstill 06-13-2007 11:10 AM

Re: WPEX Regulars thread (lc)

[ QUOTE ]
-chris753
-inconnu
-bizot
-coinchad

these are the guys i got the most hands on in my DB.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm .... figured there was a way to datamine these games and a few people were doing it but figuring and now knowing for sure, its quite a bit more discomforting.

also, played coinchad the other nite, i dont usually write general notes, i typically just write down how a hand was played, the board, the action ect. In caps i had idiotic caller who bluffs like 2 lines down and a million hands after he played completely retarded.

jstill 06-14-2007 12:45 PM

anyone yesterday see chris770 at the 5/T fr tables was skipping his sb every orbit and not paying a dead blind. the guy to his left got to skip his bb every orbit also as the button moved over two spots.

wsex has got to do something about that software glitch

danzasmack 06-14-2007 01:51 PM

wait so he didn't have to pay the blinds?

jstill 06-14-2007 02:47 PM

he sat out every time it was his sb, so he never had to play it, the guy to his left never had to pay his bb becuz of this. apparently its a loophole in the software where u can scam out on playing the sb and never have to post a dead blind. If u sit out as the bb u do pay a dead big and small blind tho.

pretty f'd up and wicked annoying when ur sitting there watchin some dirtbag do this every orbit (unless ur sitting to his left [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). a few people called support and they kinda gave the run away. no rake = no service i know but i really think wsex should do something about that bug in the programming, there are plenty of angle shooters who will take advantage.

If it wasnt for the fact the guy doing it was literally one of the worst players on the site, who always sits with like 3-5 bbs it mite have bothered me a bit more.

gulogulo 06-15-2007 06:29 AM

Just got back to wpex and I have found the games at 5/10 to be much better now than when I played there a year ago. Seems that there is quite a bunch of fellow Swedes playing and it would be interesting to know how you rate those players? Like mrmumsan, ferdiferd, sillidillen, rogue, farseglaren & others.

context 06-15-2007 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got back to wpex and I have found the games at 5/10 to be much better now than when I played there a year ago. Seems that there is quite a bunch of fellow Swedes playing and it would be interesting to know how you rate those players? Like mrmumsan, ferdiferd, sillidillen, rogue, farseglaren & others.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one is you? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

gulogulo 06-15-2007 10:13 AM

Probably the worst one [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Fabian 06-20-2007 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think almost everyplayer on wpex is mentoined now

[/ QUOTE ]

Except me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Probably means I'm pretty bad.

Didn't play a lot above 10/20 though so maybe that's why.

Kinja 06-27-2007 06:22 PM

who this "piksilk"? I love it, there has been some total donks lately just going off. Anyone notice?

PokerBob 06-28-2007 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who this "piksilk"? I love it, there has been some total donks lately just going off. Anyone notice?

[/ QUOTE ]

unomero also goes to great lengths to set his dollars on fire.