lol womenaments
Old 06-11-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: ladies event wsop

nh LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Joeflex
Old 06-11-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit - whether or not Daniel Negreanu can limp here I believe is irrelevant for the OP, as it should to most posters here. He is incredibly creative and a brilliant hand-reader. So the fact that he can limp w/ bad hands I don't think should influence advice you give to someone else who is newer to tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take this fanboy crap to P5s.

I'd take at least a dozen, probably two dozen, different frequent posters here over Negreanu even-money for best finish in any MTT.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:26 PM

the biggest mistakes i made with this hand is putting too much stock into my live reads. i felt the way she bet her hand on the turn that she may have a big hand. when i called the flop, i planned on raising or pushing turn if it was a safe card. then i chickened out. then i read her for a weak hand on the river, and made a very questionable bet. all of it is questionable (preflop, calling riv raise) i know, but the biggest mistake was my thinking i had a good idea of what she had.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:27 PM

suzy,

stop beating yourself up.

Shove over the bet on the turn as played, otherwise bet/fold the river. That's it.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Edit - whether or not Daniel Negreanu can limp here I believe is irrelevant for the OP, as it should to most posters here. He is incredibly creative and a brilliant hand-reader. So the fact that he can limp w/ bad hands I don't think should influence advice you give to someone else who is newer to tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take at least a dozen, probably two dozen, different frequent posters here over Negreanu even-money for best finish in any MTT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen I'm just throwing out names, my point is that good players who definitely win at poker would not automatically fold preflop.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:42 PM

??

Wasn't directed at you at all Curains, and I probably wouldn't have folded PF either.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
??

Wasn't directed at you at all Curains, and I probably wouldn't have folded PF either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok its just that I'm the one who originally brought Negreanu's name into the equation.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, are a moron. For one, I didn't bring up Negreanu. For two, his tournament track record speaks for itself. I love how its so "trendy" to knock tv pro's, who may have played a few hands poorly on High Stakes Poker. I guess he won Player of the Year in 2004 by accident. Or is the all-time money winner in the WPT (which, I think is all MTT if i'm not mistaken) just by "running hot". Unless one of these posters is Phil Hellmuth, Jr., I will take you up on that bet - that Daniel will cash for more money in the WSOP than any individual poster (of the dozens you can name) on here.

Just an absurd comment on every level.

----
Speaking of being a "fanboy" (and there was no need for that condescending post) - maybe I should make some sweet avatar like "free cts"... then i'd be really cool!