Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

speaking of chess and grandmasters, check this gangsta shiet out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evZmpsl3jI0

nh

One of the comments on Youtube were spot on (for once!):

"so he watched the first table where his opponent moved a white pawn, and decided not to respond because he had to do the same move at table 5 first. And person 1 didn't ask any questions why he was running of when it was his turn ??

Then at table 5, he is standing there and waiting for his opponent to respond with a black move, and right after he did, he just runs off (when it's his turn again)

Lol, I can't believe none of those smart grandmasters figured out what was going on ."

Come on! They had to figure it out somewhere down the line.

do you have any ideas on how he figured out how many pieces would be left on the board when the game concluded? or was that bit of the trick actually setup?

The envelope thing is an old school magic trick seen plenty of times before. Instead of a sheet of paper in an envelope it could be that card you just signed from the deck etc.

What really puzzles me is how he beat the President of a chess club. That should mean that he actually is quite good at chess. I don't think he cheated on that one.

But the main problem with this trick is to actually trick eight masters of the game to believe they are not playing each other. I am sure they caught up with the scam and just acted out the rest.

contact us 2+2 Publishing