PDA

View Full Version : Stud 8 hand vs superfish

Jettz
04-28-2006, 01:51 AM
This table is so bad (good) with 100% vpips and other things that surely involve alcohol. That being said, I'm totally lost in this hand. I value bet 6th because I think I've got strong 2 pair draws and my kings might be good. Linecheck?

7 Card Stud High-Low ($3/$6), Ante $0.25, Bring-In $1 (converter (http://j.1asphost.com/greenage))

3rd Street - (0.67 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Seat 2: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 5/images/graemlins/club.gif___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif___brings-in___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif___raises
Seat 8: xx xx 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif___folds

4th Street - (4.67 SB)

Seat 2: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 5/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif___raises
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets___calls

5th Street - (6.33 BB)

Seat 2: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks
Seat 3: xx xx 5/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif___checks
Seat 5: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks

6th Street - (6.33 BB)

Seat 2: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls
Seat 3: xx xx 5/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks___calls
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets

River - (10.33 BB)

Seat 2: xx xx 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif xx___checks___folds
Seat 3: xx xx 5/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif xx___bets
Seat 5: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif 8/images/graemlins/club.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif xx___checks___calls
Hero: 7/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/heart.gif A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___checks___folds

Total pot: (12.33 BB)

Bremen
04-28-2006, 02:24 AM
If the table is that loose you probably don't want to get involved with a pair of kings on 3rd. Since you'll wind up quite often with just the kings against a field where you're just hoping to hold on for half a pot.

After you fail to knock anyone out on 4th I'm pretty much done with the hand. Although if you're going to continue I think you have to bet fifth. Although you're facing two pairs you're probably still best for high with just one low draw... On the river you see why this can be such a tough hand. He could easily be betting a low and even with the caller I think you may just have odds to call it :0(

jogumon
04-28-2006, 07:01 PM
If you're going to continue with this hand on 4th, you have to re-reaise, to face the 2 callers with 2 bets. This just may get them to fold, and leave you against one low draw, that has little straight potential, and lots of dead flush cards.

Raul Wong
04-28-2006, 07:06 PM
3rd: OK, Sometimes I come here with low cards behind me, sometimes I dont. Depends on how tight I have been playing, how bad my opponents are, how I am running, whatever this is fine

4th: I play it the same

5th: I am check folding if someone bets because two people have a pair showing and some guy has a low draw. But they all checked.

6th: Check fold. nm money invested yet and even though our high might be good I hate putting bets in on this street with just a pair of KKs against three other players

7th: yeah

Spladle
04-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Fold third, 3-bet fourth, bet fifth, check sixth, river's fine.

Jettz
04-29-2006, 11:33 PM
kings were good on river, fish that bet on river with TT up was valuebetting his 87 low, other fish called i folded. Caller's TT+better kicker +86 low scoops.

You guys really fold split kings with no ace to act afterwards?

AliasM
05-02-2006, 10:41 PM
yes, if the the hand is going up against 5 callers, who will call to the river with almost anything.

I have no desire to get involved in a hand where I'm faced with a tricky decision on almost every street. It's the same reason i fold all split medium pairs.

Andy B
05-03-2006, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no desire to get involved in a hand where I'm faced with a tricky decision on almost every street.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where's your sense of adventure?