PDA

View Full Version : Negreanu's Book?

its420yo
01-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Just saw the Negreanu Book on Amazon, says "not yet released" and "will ship as soon as it comes in". Anyone got their hands on this yet or wats goin on? any word on whether its good?

sarsen
01-11-2006, 07:54 PM
who knows when it will be released. I think you could do a search and find any number of threads discussing this.

Ratamahatta
01-12-2006, 04:09 PM
It says on Amzon.co.uk that the book will be relised in May 2006 and it will be 672 pages book.

ChuckyB
01-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Amazon.ca also says it will be released May 2006. I read some blah, blah about it begin to holdem what Super System was to all of its poker games. Get top professional to discuss their strategies and give us the winning edge.

672 pages for $34 Canadian sounds pretty good. I just wonder if there's anything new under the sun.

Push_Fold
01-12-2006, 07:49 PM
I am sure it is the same old - 52 cards, 4 suits /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif, best hand wins. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

FGators
01-12-2006, 09:15 PM
John Juanda is one of his buddies and a tremendous player at many games. Juanda is also the best preflop player in poker so I'm hoping he has some great insights on No Limit Hold'em Play in this one.

DuckHunter
01-12-2006, 09:25 PM
I'm predicting that some of the contributors will be David Williams, Josh Arieh, Carlos Mortenson, John Juanda, Allen Cunningham and possibly Erick Lindgren & Jennifer Harman. Though the latter two have their own WPT published books out or coming out soon. I just hope there won't be any filler chapters a la Super System 2. Otherwise I can't wait for this book! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

benfranklin
01-13-2006, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
best hand wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you know how to play /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A young greenhorn wants to play cards with sharpie W.C. Fields:
Sucker: "Is this a game of chance?"
WC: "Not the way I play it, no."
(My Little Chickadee)

[/ QUOTE ]