PDA

View Full Version : Signed up at Pacific and lost 200 BB

SjPdX
04-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Call the Waaaaambulance!

Pacific Poker, supposedly harboring the worst players on the internet just picked my pocket. Using the sign up bonus and taking $400 of my winnings from Party, I signed up and got the $100 bonus amount and started playing my normal 1/2. Cold decked for 3 weeks and beat like a bad dog at every turn. According to my records, I won a total of 12 hands and lost every other attempt. I've had downturns before and don't sweat the loss, but I am amazed at how fast and hard I was separated from my money. I simply could not get cards and got beat whenever I did. If I had to play there anymore I'd take two weeks off and then quit. Is Pacific a bot site??

As a comparison, I played my usual 4 tables at PP at the same time and am up only about 75 BB so I'm not on a heater or anything, but the bad feel of the games and the beats at Pacific were astounding.

I limped out of there with my last $100 and uninstalled the software. They won't have SjPdX to kick around anymore!!

KSOT
04-17-2006, 08:12 PM
I remember the beats at Pacific being really frequent and out of the ordinary. They also supposedly don't do anything to prevent collusion, which is rumored to be rampant there.

AllIn3High
04-17-2006, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember the beats at Pacific being really frequent and out of the ordinary. They also supposedly don't do anything to prevent collusion, which is rumored to be rampant there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post. I only think you missed out on the frequent apperence of BOTS.

SjPdX
04-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Those frequent bots were probably the guys who kept getting hit in the head with the deck...like everyone else at the table.

chicagoY
04-17-2006, 08:18 PM
That happened to me there too. Went up 40 BB at 1/2 and lost 70 BB to guys who'd rather look for dates in a womyns studies class than fold.

Requiem1010
04-17-2006, 09:05 PM
Ridiculous Pacific brag:

Haha, before I knew anything of BR management I ran my initial $50 deposit there to well over 3k. I just kept moving up limits until I hit the 10/20 tables. I made $700 my first week. I SUCKED at poker then. The good news is my opponents were even worse. How anyone loses money on that site is beyond me. They also have about the most insane Omaha high 3/6 game ever.

poker327
04-18-2006, 12:15 AM
I lost 100BB there in a week after running hot there. I saw many of my hands lose to either sets on the flop or runner runners. I had been running well on the site before this.

pokergrader
04-18-2006, 01:49 AM
The site is a rock garden, avoid it at all costs.

Trent
04-18-2006, 05:41 PM
I also hear that their RNG is rigged to make the fish win. Doesn't sound like a good site with all those bots, collusion, and tough players.

LegallyBlind
04-18-2006, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also hear that their RNG is rigged to make the fish win. Doesn't sound like a good site with all those bots, collusion, and tough players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rigged to make fish win? Sign me up
lets not forget the shills