PDA

View Full Version : MTH released

Pages : [1] 2 3

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 12:00 AM
I am happy to inform you that MTH v2.013 has been relased now.

This also marks a new era for MTH, hopefully. When i first made a post about MTH v1 i told that it was to be free forever. Lately MTH has taken a lot of my time, both in regards of supporting people, but also in regards of fixing problems and adding new features. I do however have a hard time finding the time to keep up the development of MTH when i have to work on the side (besides my studies at the university). Hopefully by chargin a small fee for MTH, i'll have the time to make some really cool advancements.

It is my goal that casual gamers / laptop gamers still may use MTH without having to pay. That's why the demo version will run indefinitely and allow up to three tables. The only features that have been disabled in the demo is the SNG Opener and Voice Commands.

The current 2.012 version will run for a couple of days more. I will not release 2.013 by auto update until .12 runs out, so you will still be able to use .12 while upgrading to .13, if you wish to do so.

You can read about the registering process on http://www.multitablehelper.com

I have made the EULA pretty straight forward harsh. This is not an indication of me discontinuing the development of MTH, quite the contrary. The reason for me to explicitly say that support is not a part of the registration fee is that i have to remain the ability to take a week off during exam periods and such.

All those who have donated for MTH, thank you! You do of course not need to pay for a license. Simply email me a reference to your donation and your product id (in the About dialog box), and i will send you a license code.

If you have any suggestions, comments, testimonials regarding MTH, please send them to my new address support@multitablehelper.com

As MTH has now become payware, i do not expect to be able to continue my "new version" posts at MTH, and i fully respect that. (If a mod would please confirm this to me i would appreciate that /images/graemlins/smile.gif). I will be putting up a forum at my site soon so that i have a place to post about new releases etc.

Again, thank you for all your support through the development of MTH!

edit: Title was 13 versions old.
-Sam

jukofyork
12-17-2005, 04:39 AM
Hi,

Just to say I have found MTH <font color="green">VERY</font> helpful with my one monitor setup, and it is probably worth 10x more in the long run (from the decreased arm strain, lol!). Seriously, ty for MTH and I for one will be supporting you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Juk /images/graemlins/smile.gif

---

PS: I hate to have to point this out /images/graemlins/smile.gif, but the link needs editing - the litle dot on the end:

[ QUOTE ]
You can read about the registering process on http://www.multitablehelper.com.<br />
[/ QUOTE ]

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 09:03 AM
Thanks for your support, and thanks for pointing out that link problem /images/graemlins/smile.gif Unfortunately it seems my editing time has run out /images/graemlins/frown.gif

SamIAm
12-17-2005, 11:25 AM
The first time I registered, MTH threw-up the following error: [ QUOTE ]
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.Ge tWebResponse(WebRequest request)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtoco l.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtoc ol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at MTH.MTHRegistry.Service.GetReg(String productID, String serial, Double version)
at MTH.Settings.get_Registered()
at MTH.Form1.pollTables_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at MTH.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message&amp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message&amp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage&amp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Mess age&amp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message&amp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message&amp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message&amp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message&amp; m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MTH
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/MTH/Multi%20Table%20Helper/MTH.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
WebDownload
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/MTH/Multi%20Table%20Helper/WebDownload.DLL
System.Web.Services
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
zzjpiodg
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Management
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
Microsoft.JScript
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.JScript/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.JScript.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

&lt;configuration&gt;
&lt;system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /&gt;
&lt;/configuration&gt;

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

[/ QUOTE ]

I forced-quit the app and then restarted, and now it seems ok.
-Sam

SamIAm
12-17-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be discussing this payware on the free forum. If I'm breakin' the rules, just tell me.

[ QUOTE ]
That's why the demo version will run indefinitely and allow up to three tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you define this more precisely? I mean, what happens if I open a 4th table? Can I open 10 tables, let PA show me which are profitable, and then close the worst 7? (By "I", I really mean "My family's computer, when I'm visiting them". I registered. /images/graemlins/smile.gif )
-Sam

SamIAm
12-17-2005, 11:46 AM
A suggestion that I forgot to mention earlier:
When defining the keycommands, can you put them in "Fold, Call, Raise" order, not "R, C, F"? I said to myself "I'll just use Left, Down, Right for my keys." and plugged them in. Then I 3bet Q7. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
-Sam

P.S. The flop came ragged, so I bet the flop. The turn was another blank, so the TAG who raised in early position folded to my bet, and I showed my Q-high. The table went wild. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.P.S. 2 days later, I saw one of those players again at my table. I said "Hey, Kaizer, were you at that table where I stole with Q7unsuited?" He said "Are you kidding me? It was Q7s. It's in my notes." Thanks, MTH!

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 11:55 AM
Thanks, i'll look into that error.

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be discussing this payware on the free forum. If I'm breakin' the rules, just tell me.

[ QUOTE ]
That's why the demo version will run indefinitely and allow up to three tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you define this more precisely? I mean, what happens if I open a 4th table? Can I open 10 tables, let PA show me which are profitable, and then close the worst 7? (By "I", I really mean "My family's computer, when I'm visiting them". I registered. /images/graemlins/smile.gif )
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can open all the tables you want to. MTH will only recognize the first three ones. If you close one of those, MTH will pick up another table if one is available /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A suggestion that I forgot to mention earlier:
When defining the keycommands, can you put them in "Fold, Call, Raise" order, not "R, C, F"? I said to myself "I'll just use Left, Down, Right for my keys." and plugged them in. Then I 3bet Q7. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
-Sam

P.S. The flop came ragged, so I bet the flop. The turn was another blank, so the TAG who raised in early position folded to my bet, and I showed my Q-high. The table went wild. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.P.S. 2 days later, I saw one of those players again at my table. I said "Hey, Kaizer, were you at that table where I stole with Q7unsuited?" He said "Are you kidding me? It was Q7s. It's in my notes." Thanks, MTH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Note taken /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BigBrother
12-17-2005, 12:29 PM
I have encountered a bug with the voice recognition that keeps throwing in random raises (reraises, and even at least one cold-cap!). It has certainly put me in some interesting positions...some have worked out well and others have not! I'm sure I've earned LAG status in the eyes of some opponents, which isn't a terrible thing.

I've even had MTH raise for me when I had my Microphone UNPLUGGED, but the voice command option enabled. Needless to say, voice command has been disabled for now.

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Have you used the speech control panel to train the voice profile? Also try increasing the accuracy setting in that same speech control panel. If MTH reacts even though your microphone is unplugged, that might be an indication of some kind of noice going into the microphone jack.

BigBrother
12-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Before I ever even tested the voice commands on the poker table I went through 3 or 4 of the training passages. I did not do the poetry since I figured it wouldn't really help with the commands I am using. Should I repeat passages, or do the others as well?

Agreed there might be some kind of noise in my system, it just seems strange that it would manifest itself in the form of random raises but never folds or calls.

I had also noticed that if I tapped the Microphone (like I was adjusting the headset) it would tend to raise then as well.

I don't know if it's possibly more susceptible because 'bet' and 'raise' give the same function, and because of the nature of the sound of the word 'bet'.

I may get some time to look at the bug again on Monday, but probably not before.

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Have you adjusted the accuracy setting in the speech control panel? If not, try setting it to maximum accuracy at the cost of performance and see if that makes a difference.

Q_and_A
12-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Best I can tell from reading the registration instructions, I 1)select a payment method and pay, 2)email Mark referencing the payment and the product ID # then 3) Mark sends back the code.

I'm currently running v2.012 with up to 10 tables on Party. The v2.013 web page says the demo version only allows 3 tables until registered. If I download the the v2.013 demo to get a product ID#, does it overwrite the v2.012 where I'm limited to 3 tables while waiting for the registreation code? I know Mark promises a 24 hour response, so should I wait for a day I don't plan to multi if I loose the v2.012?

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Your product id won't change. Open the About dialog box from the Help menu in .012, then you'll get a licence code that will work when you install .013. So you can continue running .012 until you've got the code.

Rhett
12-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Is the bug fixed yet where you push and it minraises for you?

OrcaDK
12-17-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is the bug fixed yet where you push and it minraises for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet. You can follow the status on the todo/problems list: http://www.multitablehelper.com/Todo.aspx . My problem currently is that this is isn't happening for more than a few people, so it's tough to pinpoint the problem, and even toughter to experiment as i can't reproduce the problem on my own machine.

BigBrother
12-18-2005, 01:23 PM
OK, there were two settings and both were at default, medium level. I adjusted both settings to maximum and will check it out when I get a chance.

theRealMacoy
12-18-2005, 07:15 PM
hey there Orka,

i checked out your site regarding the features of MTH.

sounds pretty cool.

my question is that are you able to keep the tables where you place them?

meaning have the queue bring up one table at a time but return them to their original set position each time...

i find that i am able to better follow/remember the action with the tables placed in specific locations.

cheers,
sean

OrcaDK
12-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Yep. You can turn off "Auto arrange", then tables will not be moved at all. If you turn on "Move active table" the active table will be moved to the active location - and then back to whereever it came from afterwards. Please try the demo, it might give you a better picture of what it's capable of /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ferb
12-18-2005, 07:41 PM
Where can i find the demo.

OrcaDK
12-18-2005, 07:45 PM
http://www.multitablehelper.com/download.aspx

Big Bend
12-20-2005, 12:56 AM
When will MTH support pokerstars? I'll buy it as soon as it does.

thx... BB

HoldenFoldem
12-20-2005, 01:00 AM
I just tried your link and it is not working. then i tried your support site and it is down too.
You should know about this

zaphod
12-20-2005, 04:33 AM
There is an extra dot in the link. This one works:

MTH (http://www.multitablehelper.com/)

OrcaDK
12-20-2005, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When will MTH support pokerstars? I'll buy it as soon as it does.

thx... BB

[/ QUOTE ]

All i can say is that Stars is the next site i will support, but i can't give you an ETA on it. Currently i'm still working out the bugs &amp; requested Party features.

OrcaDK
12-20-2005, 08:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just tried your link and it is not working. then i tried your support site and it is down too.
You should know about this

[/ QUOTE ]

By error there's an extra period in both the websites and the email adress. The website now also works even if you include the period, but you'll have to use another mail link: support@multitablehelper.com to get that one working.

Femto
12-20-2005, 08:56 PM
So I made the mistake of trying out the voice recognition on a set of nine $55s. There goes $495.

This one hand none of the windows were highlighted, but one was flashing and I said fold--all of a sudden Party completely shut down and I had to reopen all the tables.

Another hand I wasn't paying enough attention and I said "push", thinking my AA table was highlighted, when really my 92 table was. I got called by 99. Then I shout "[censored]" and it folds my AA.

That was awful.

Nice software though... I just need to focus more.

OrcaDK
12-21-2005, 02:26 PM
I've released 2.014. It should be available via auto update.

# 2.014
# Opened up for voice commands in the demo. Now the demo only restricts you to a max of 3 tables and you cannot use the SNG Opener
# Modified the donation dialog to reflect payware changes
# Fixed a bug that could cause an error to occur during registering
# Fixed a bug that might cause tournament lobbies to be picked up as tables
# Added new column to the table list, "Blind level". This will show the blind level for SNG's and MTT's
# Added new tab to the preferences window, "Border". Here you can define custom colors for each specific blind level in a SNG
# Improved the SNG Opener, it is now somewhat faster and a lot less error prone
# Added "Automatic buyin" option to the SNG Opener (must be used if you're opening more than one SNG at a time)
# Added two new preferences, "Require Caps Lock" and "Require Num Lock". If you check any of these, MTH will only respond to key/voice commands if that required button is enabled, you can use none, a single one or both at the same time
# Added new tab to preferences window, "SNG":
# Ended tournaments can now be closed automatically
# You can define whether you want the hand history by mail or not
# You can now order seats 1 - 10 in a priority, the SNG Opener will try to get priority #1 seat, if that isn't available, it'll go to #2 and so forth

Now i'm going all in on the minraise bug.

brimstone1
12-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Automatic buyin option doesn't seem to work... it just opens the buyin window and waits?

Am I doing something wrong?

OrcaDK
12-21-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Automatic buyin option doesn't seem to work... it just opens the buyin window and waits?

Am I doing something wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have the automatic buyin checked, and that the confirm box is not checked.

If that is the case, what does the status text say in the sng opener window? Are you opening one SNG at a time, or multiple?

brimstone1
12-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Had the "confirm buyin" box checked -- that must've been it.
sorry about that :c)

OrcaDK
12-21-2005, 10:48 PM
No problem /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I gotta fix that, sometimes the confirm dialog gets hidden behind the poker tables, so you have to click the sng opener to see the confirmation dialog.

Bazuul
12-22-2005, 02:18 AM
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the great update! Sorry I didn't donate before like I should have -- I was happy to pay the $25 reg fee.

I really really love the color coded border, that helps a ton. I experienced the push-but-only-minraise bug today for the first time. I honestly thought other people were somehow messing up and that it wasn't a bug until it happened to me. I wasn't typing or moving the mouse or anything... just hit my SHIFT-UP as usual and minraised half my stack. (Thankfully I won the pot anyways!) I know that's next on your list.

Anyways, thanks for the awesome application. I hope you make enough money on it to allow you to continue to support and expand on it.

Allinlife
12-22-2005, 03:16 AM
when I try to run it, it says "MTH has encoutnered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvinience." and closes :/

what should i do?

pr0crast
12-22-2005, 03:37 AM
I love the update--NICE WORK!

Here's an idea for another feature... I find myself only using the voice recognition for push/fold/call/check because it's such a hassle to deal with saying bet numbers when there are 10 sngs to get to. is there any way you can make voice commands for "pot," "half-pot," etc that automatically bet the correct amount? That would be way cool.

FatTony21
12-22-2005, 04:41 AM
Having several problems with the new release:

1: Automatic SNG closer is not working. I have "Automatically close table when done" checked and "Request hand history" unchecked

2: Automatic buyin waits for me to check the box. The status window says "seat taken,a ttempting buyin" then says "done" without ever checking the biox. I have "automatic buyin" checked and "confirm buyin" unchecked

3: Whenever there is a table in the "sitting out" location, and I attempt to open a SNG, MTH attempts to close those tables. I get the "if you leave now, your buyin will be refunded...." popup for each table.

All windows updates are installed on the machine. Could you make the previous release available for download at your site? #3 is particularly annoying as those popups steal the focus from the active table - this has forced me to stop using the automatic SNG opener.

OrcaDK
12-22-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
when I try to run it, it says "MTH has encoutnered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvinience." and closes :/

what should i do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this happen every time you try to start MTH? Are you using version 2.014? Could you try and open the file LOG.txt in the MTH install directory and send me it's contents at support@multitablehelper.com ?

OrcaDK
12-22-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I love the update--NICE WORK!

Here's an idea for another feature... I find myself only using the voice recognition for push/fold/call/check because it's such a hassle to deal with saying bet numbers when there are 10 sngs to get to. is there any way you can make voice commands for "pot," "half-pot," etc that automatically bet the correct amount? That would be way cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll put it on the todo list /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
12-22-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Having several problems with the new release:

1: Automatic SNG closer is not working. I have "Automatically close table when done" checked and "Request hand history" unchecked

2: Automatic buyin waits for me to check the box. The status window says "seat taken,a ttempting buyin" then says "done" without ever checking the biox. I have "automatic buyin" checked and "confirm buyin" unchecked

3: Whenever there is a table in the "sitting out" location, and I attempt to open a SNG, MTH attempts to close those tables. I get the "if you leave now, your buyin will be refunded...." popup for each table.

All windows updates are installed on the machine. Could you make the previous release available for download at your site? #3 is particularly annoying as those popups steal the focus from the active table - this has forced me to stop using the automatic SNG opener.

[/ QUOTE ]

1)
Just to be sure, MTH doesn't close the table until you've actually been removed from the table, meaning there's a small delay after the tourney ends. Does it still occur if you click the "Request hand history" checkbox also?

2)
Are you trying to open multiple SNG's at a time, or a single one?

3)
I will look into that one.

You should be able to download the v2.013 here (http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2013.zip). Just say no to auto update and you should be fine. I'll look into those problems!

brimstone1
12-22-2005, 11:19 AM
The automatic buy-in option is still not working.

I have the "Automatic buyin" box checked, and the "confirm buyin" box unchecked.

I've tried opening 1 at a time, or multiple, it just doesn't auto buy-in.

Is there anything else I should be looking into?

OrcaDK
12-22-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The automatic buy-in option is still not working.

I have the "Automatic buyin" box checked, and the "confirm buyin" box unchecked.

I've tried opening 1 at a time, or multiple, it just doesn't auto buy-in.

Is there anything else I should be looking into?

[/ QUOTE ]

What does the status text in the sng opener say? Does it just go to "Done / stopped"? Does it say something along the lines of "attempting to make buyin" for about 5 seconds, before saying done?

brimstone1
12-22-2005, 11:34 AM
It says trying to make buyin (5 secs) first, then it says done/stopped without making the buyin.

OrcaDK
12-22-2005, 12:09 PM
That is an indication of it not being able to find the buyin window. Could you possibly send me a screenshot of your desktop with the buyin window open to support@multitablehelper.com ? If you're using Outlook, simply press Print Screen when the buyin window is open, and then Ctrl+V in the Outlook mail.

pr0crast
12-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Add me to the list of people that can't get auto-buyin to work.

OrcaDK
12-22-2005, 10:26 PM
If anyone experiencing problems with the auto buyin could send me a screenshot including a tournament buyin window, that'd be great /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pr0crast
12-22-2005, 10:40 PM
I may get the chance to later.

Another feature idea: global away, and global back-- making it easy to go away on all tables at once.

pr0crast
12-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Check your pm.

Allinlife
12-22-2005, 11:49 PM
there is no log.txt file in the mth folder..what to do

brimstone1
12-23-2005, 12:02 AM
screenshot sent.

OrcaDK
12-23-2005, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the screenshots that i've received, i'll look into fixing that bug.

[ QUOTE ]
there is no log.txt file in the mth folder..what to do

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure you're running v2.014, that error shouldn't occur in v14, it did occur in some of the older versions though. Please try manually uninstalling MTH through the Add/remove programs control panel, and then download MTH again from here (http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2014.zip).

pr0crast
12-29-2005, 10:34 PM
any progress? i have yet to find somebody for whom the auto buy-in works.

3CardMonty
12-29-2005, 11:02 PM
Why when I try running this software do I get a series of little windows popping up out of control saying it cannot connect with the data base?

brimstone1
12-29-2005, 11:41 PM
He's working on 2.015 right now and said that it will solve the auto-buyin issue. He said this about 2 days ago, I think the release is right around the corner.

Pokertini
12-30-2005, 07:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why when I try running this software do I get a series of little windows popping up out of control saying it cannot connect with the data base?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this same problem and relayed the issue to Mark. Make sure you have an internet connection established before you start MTH.

OrcaDK
12-30-2005, 09:07 AM
I'm going to release V15 tonight (i hope), but i won't put it out on auto update, it'll be considered a public beta. I've made a lot of fixes in V15, and changed the registration process completely, so i'm hoping to receive some feedback from users before i'll declare it a final release. I'll make a post when it goes out, and remember, it's not the final V15 release, i may not be able to get all fixes in there, but i've got the ones in that needs some testing/feedback.

V14 has an issue if you start it up without being connected to the internet, it'll make lots of popups saying you're not registered. This is fixed in V15.

OrcaDK
12-30-2005, 08:23 PM
Ok, i've got a beta ready. And please notice that this is not the final V15 release, i just need to make sure that the new registration system works, and to get some feedback on the currently known bugs.

# 2.015
# Much improved registration process, no need for changing product id's any more, faster startup time
# Fixed SNG auto buyin (maybe)
# Fixed bug where MTH wouldn't recognize an ended tournament (maybe)
# Improved preferences dialog performance
# New color select control for the normal border color, allows for more colors
# Added new tab to preferences "Table Identification". Currently it only allows for identification by color, more options will be added
# Fixed the Force table to be topmost option - due to a safer way of obtaining the topmost state, the option to switch it on/off has been removed
# Possible fix of the minraise bug
# Added table rearrange option and key command
# Automatic closure of ended tournaments should work for everybody now

It is not public, it's neither available from auto update, nor from the website. Here's a direct download link: http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2015.zip

In case it doesn't work, you can manually uninstall V15 and then just download &amp; install V14 from the usual site.

In case you have previously received more than one serial code (for laptop / desktop machines), you must now use the first serial you received from me for both machines. In case there are any registration issues, please send me a mail, i'll get it fixed.

Pokertini
12-30-2005, 10:04 PM
Mark,
I couldn't get my registration code to work with the beta. You have PM.

Aaron

Buckmulligan
12-30-2005, 10:13 PM
Is this program good? someone who has it give me an honest riview.

SamIAm
12-31-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this program good? someone who has it give me an honest riview.

[/ QUOTE ]I adore MTH. And I'm honest.
-Sam

FatTony21
12-31-2005, 12:49 AM
Whenever I try to open a new SNG using the Open SNG tool with 2.015, if there's a table open on a tournament that hasn't started yet, I still get the "if you leave now, your buyin will be refunded" dialog box for those tables.

OrcaDK
12-31-2005, 01:00 AM
Does this only happen with tournaments still waiting to start, where you have bought into? Or with all tournaments that haven't started yet?

SamIAm
12-31-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Currently it only allows for identification by color, more options will be added

[/ QUOTE ]First, I wanted to say that I like the color feature. (Even though I was pessimistic about the idea when you first suggested it. Sorry. /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Second, I know you said more options are coming, but I was interested as to which. I'd like the ability to exclude colors. I have a black desktop; a black border doesn't really mean anything. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks. Keep up the good (creative) work.
-Sam

OrcaDK
12-31-2005, 01:49 AM
I'm thinking about writing a number on the table, this number will then be used to manually select tables (opening up for using the pre select buttons).

Are you getting a black border? That shouldn't appear before table # 16 i believe.

SamIAm
12-31-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this number will then be used to manually select tables

[/ QUOTE ]Interesting. This brings-up another feature I thought of. When I look at the MTH window, and see that one table hasn't activated in 300 seconds, there's no easy way to bring it to the foreground to check it out. "Table 12345" is hard to find in my taskbar when I have 10 tables open, but MTH should be able to do it fine.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you getting a black border? That shouldn't appear before table # 16 i believe.

[/ QUOTE ]How do you know I'm not massively-massively multitabling?? Huh? (Ok. You got me. It was table #5 or so.) It went something like <font color="red">Red</font>, <font color="purple">Pink</font>, <font color="yellow">Yellow</font>, <font color="orange">Orange</font>, Black. (But don't quote me on that.)
-Sam

FatTony21
12-31-2005, 09:51 AM
OK, I now know exactly when it happens. I there's a tournament I've bought into but hasn't started, and I manually click on "Open SNG", I get the "your buyin will be refunded" dialog for each tournament I've bought into but haven't started. This DOESN'T happen if I tell MTH to open 10 tables, as opposed to opening them 1 at a time (I got into that habbit before there was an autobuyin feature).

pr0crast
12-31-2005, 01:17 PM
So far so good on 2.015.

pr0crast
12-31-2005, 01:52 PM
Scratch that... tables still dont auto close.

FatTony21
12-31-2005, 03:08 PM
Same problem here with auto table closure. MTH is trying to close the table immediately after I'm out of a SNG, and the "if you leave now, your buyin will not be refunded..." dialog box pops up. It seems like a 2-3 second delay will fix that.

OrcaDK
01-01-2006, 12:51 AM
@ pr0crast

Does MTH not try to close the tables at all, or does it give the same error as FatTony21?

@ FatTony21

Did this also happen with V14, or did V14 not detect the ended tournament at all?

Buckmulligan
01-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I don't know if this is an MTH problem for a P HUD problem, but after receiving my code today I have had some issues.

What happens is my PA HUD display works on the tables that are not up and then when the table requiring my action pops up, the hud display turns off on that table?

Any ideas?

-Ryan

Edit: It's MTH fault I think, as the problems exit when i turn it off.

OrcaDK
01-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Try turning off table identification, does that help?

Buckmulligan
01-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Where's that setting?

OrcaDK
01-01-2006, 04:57 PM
Options -&gt; Preferences -&gt; Table identification.

pr0crast
01-01-2006, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
@ pr0crast

Does MTH not try to close the tables at all, or does it give the same error as FatTony21?

[/ QUOTE ]
half the time i get this error, and half the time i just get nothing. perhaps the error window is being hidden by the other windows?

brimstone1
01-01-2006, 10:26 PM
I installed V15 on top of V14, it all got laggy and [censored] up... then it went on to open a HL tourney instead of a NLHE tourney, which I noticed at level 4.

Sigh.

happy new years and all that crap.

FatTony21
01-02-2006, 08:57 AM
V14 did not detect the ended tournament at all

OrcaDK
01-02-2006, 09:25 AM
I have confirmed your problems with the premature closure of tours in V15, i'll get on it as soon as my exams are done :S

OrcaDK
01-02-2006, 09:48 PM
I've got a minor update for the V15 beta, it should fix the latest errors:

# Fixed the table closure, it will now not close tables too early
# When a table is clicked upon in the table list, that table will be brought to the front
# The SNG opener will now not close any already opened SNG's that haven't been started yet

You can get the beta from the same URL as before: http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2015.zip

SamIAm
01-03-2006, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
# When a table is clicked upon in the table list, that table will be brought to the front

[/ QUOTE ]Awesome. Thanks.
-Sam

FatTony21
01-03-2006, 01:37 PM
No problems to report

OrcaDK
01-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Anyone having experienced the minraise bug able to say if it still occurs in V15?

Pokertini
01-03-2006, 05:34 PM
I've encountered an unusual bug with 2.015 beta regarding voice recognition. It is not recognizing the word "BET" on the turn or river; it does recognize "RAISE" and "FOLD". It DOES recognize "BET" both preflop and on the flop. This is reproducible, at least on my system. Any chance this is a bug or just an anomaly on my system? (XP PRO SP2, using Party in Limit Ring, registered MTH).

Pokertini

OrcaDK
01-03-2006, 05:48 PM
I can't imagine why that would happen, since i haven't changed anything in regards to the VR since V14. I will check up on it though.

WarDekar
01-03-2006, 07:48 PM
I haven't experienced the min-raise bug again, yet anyway...

I haven't had problems using the auto-opener after finishing tournaments while others are still going, not sure what's going on it just doesn't join. It will open the first one to join, close it when it can't sit, and then never opens a new one to join. Could you add in the continuous 10-table (or however many) in the next release? Seems like it should be easy enough, assuming the bug to open new ones is ironed out.

FatTony21
01-03-2006, 10:08 PM
I have a request for the todo list. Could you add the ability to save multiple configurations? I would like to have 1 config when my laptop has 2 external displays hooked up to it when I'm at home, and use a different config when I'm traveling and only have the laptop display. It's obviously not a necessity, but would be a nice addition once any remaining bugs are worked out.

pr0crast
01-10-2006, 07:37 PM
At least once a set MTH crashes on me, sometimes taking Party down with it. No big deal, b/c I'm back up and running in ten seconds, but if there's some way I can help you fix this bug lemme know. Ill post a screenie of the error next time it happens.

WarDekar
01-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Same happens to me, not sure if it's because I'm using the beta MTH or not. It sometimes will crash party, sometimes not, depends, kind of a pain actually...

OrcaDK
01-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Does MTH crash in the way that it just stops responding, or does it come up with an error description? If it does come up with an error description, please click "Show Details" and send me the text it contains.

As for the Party Beta, MTH shouldn't cause it to crash. I know that the Party Beta crashes quite often some machines, MTH or not. I can't exclude MTH from the reason though, so if you detect any pattern, please let me know.

pr0crast
01-10-2006, 09:14 PM
What happens is a window will pop up that says something about a .NET error, and asks me if I want to ignore the error and continue, or quit. If I press continue, the window doesn't go away, and if I press quit, MTH instantly shuts down. About 50% of the time the party beta will shut down about ten seconds later. And usually when I reopen MTH, it doesn't pick up all of the tables (maybe 7 out of 10) unless I restart party too. And then it works fine until the next crash.

OrcaDK
01-10-2006, 09:15 PM
On that window there should be a button also named something like "Details", click it and copy paste the error text to me, please send it to support@multitablehelper.com /images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks.

OrcaDK
01-12-2006, 09:31 PM
I've put out V15. V15 adds a lot of small features/fixes that have been requested:

# 2.015
# Much improved registration process, no need for changing product id's any more, faster startup time
# Fixed SNG auto buyin
# Fixed bug where MTH wouldn't recognize an ended tournament
# Improved preferences dialog performance
# New color select control for the normal border color, allows for more colors
# Added new tab to preferences "Table Identification". Currently it only allows for identification by color, more options will be added
# Fixed the Force table to be topmost option - due to a safer way of obtaining the topmost state, the option to switch it on/off has been removed
# Possible fix of the minraise bug
# Added table rearrange option and key command
# Fixed the table closure, it will now not close tables too early
# The SNG opener will now not close any already opened SNG's that haven't been started yet
# When a tournament is closed, the lobby will now also be minimized automatically to avoid it popping up
# The SNG opener is now forced topmost, this should make it easier to follow the process while tables are being opened
# Added new option to the SNG tab, "Automatically open the SNG opener when tournament has ended"
# Added new key command "SNG Opener"
# Added new column to table list, "ART". ART is your average response time to the tables in seconds

Now, the most important update in V15 is the new registration system. V15 may require you to register again, if so, the first license code you received from me. You will now have to use the same license code for all installations you make. The licenses are monitored for abuse, so don't share the codes, they will be blocked. MTH has to check the registration now and then, so make sure MTH can access the internet. As in V14, the only times MTH will connect to the internet is during startup, to check for new versions, and to check the registration.

If you have any problems with registering V15, please contact me at support@multitablehelper.com , i will fix it asap.

On another note, while testing V15 a last time before sending it out, i think i found the reason for the min raise bug. I'm looking into this, and hoping to release an fix within short time.

pergesu
01-12-2006, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
# Added new option to the SNG tab, "Automatically open the SNG opener when tournament has ended"

[/ QUOTE ]
I just downloaded and installed the latest version, but I don't see this option anywhere.

pergesu
01-12-2006, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't work for me at all. In this past set I played, not a single table was closed automatically, I had to close them all manually.

OrcaDK
01-12-2006, 10:48 PM
You're right. I had to remove that option before releasing as it didn't work, i just forgot to remove it from the list also.

As for the auto closure, it may take up to 5-10 seconds for MTH to recognize the ended tour, make sure it gets the chance to recognize it before you close it yourself. If that doesn't solve it, msg me /images/graemlins/smile.gif

wildzer0
01-12-2006, 11:32 PM
As someone who is constantly switching and/or breaking computers, let me just say I love the new registration scheme. it's much more convenient. Thanks.

ferb
01-13-2006, 12:02 AM
After i choose yes to upgrade to new version the mth window just idles with 2 bars on it.

OrcaDK
01-13-2006, 12:15 AM
ferb,

It could be because MTH for some reason can't connect to the download server - to get the upgrade. Try downloading the upgrade manually from the website (via the usual download link, it'll work both as a clean installation as well as an update).

ferb
01-13-2006, 01:13 AM
cheers.

LesJ
01-13-2006, 01:52 AM
I finally broke down and bought the "payware" version today and I must say I am impressed. The absolute ease in which you can have 8 tables open and playing is worth the price of admission alone.

Thanks for what appears to be an ever-improving application!
Les

pr0crast
01-13-2006, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What happens is a window will pop up that says something about a .NET error, and asks me if I want to ignore the error and continue, or quit. If I press continue, the window doesn't go away, and if I press quit, MTH instantly shuts down. About 50% of the time the party beta will shut down about ten seconds later. And usually when I reopen MTH, it doesn't pick up all of the tables (maybe 7 out of 10) unless I restart party too. And then it works fine until the next crash.

[/ QUOTE ] http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7325/error5hj.jpg
It wouldn't let me cut and paste as the other windows kept stealing focus.

OrcaDK
01-13-2006, 08:20 PM
That is an interesting error, never encountered that one before. How much RAM does your machine have? How much is available when running all your applications, except MTH? What kind of graphics card do you have?

pr0crast
01-13-2006, 11:09 PM
I have 2gb of ram, 3.3ghz, and tens of GB of hd space. graphics card is a relatively new bfg, i think the 6600. I'll try to get the full error msg next time if it lets me.

OrcaDK
01-13-2006, 11:46 PM
Well that shouldn't be the problem then. I'll guess you have the border flash option on? Try disabling that (not the border, just the flashing), does that help?

pr0crast
01-14-2006, 04:18 AM
Tried turning it off, same problem.

ALSO, NEW PROBLEM: The button I have mapped for PUSH sometimes just minraises. I'd say this happens about 30-40% of the time. VERY frustrating.

OrcaDK
01-14-2006, 06:31 AM
I have noticed the minraise problem, fortunately it's happening to me too, so i'm able to identify the problem! I'll have a fix out within a couple of hours!

OrcaDK
01-14-2006, 08:19 AM
#2.016 Fixed the autopush minraise problem introduced in 2.015

pr0crast
01-14-2006, 04:07 PM
Awesome. I also noticed that if I made a voice command for PUSH that bet "9999" chips, that never resulted in the minraise problem. I'll give 2.016 a try.

I would just like to reiterate that although I'm complaining here a lot, I am TREMENDOUSLY grateful for the work you have done with this software. No other program has had as big an effect on my comfort level / lifestyle than this one. I used to be all hunched over my computer screens getting carpel tunnel syndrome from too much mouse/keyboard use, and now I'm sitting back in a bigass lovesac (http://www.lovesac.com) controlling my poker with an xbox360 gamepad and a usb headset. [censored] amazing.

If you ever need donations again to continue work, I'd be more than happy to make one in the near future.

FatTony21
01-14-2006, 04:30 PM
The new version (either .16 or .17) constantly grabs the mouse focus back to the active table. This makes it impossible to take notes, check stats, etc when playing many tables. I do not have "move cursor to active table" checked.

OrcaDK
01-14-2006, 04:35 PM
It should only steal focus as long as there is an active table. Does it also steal focus while there isn't an active table?

soma_
01-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Ty so much!

LesJ
01-14-2006, 10:59 PM
Is there an optimum setting that would best allow for quick and easy opening of ten tables. There are times that by the time it gets to the 9th and 10th table there is just so much going on that the auto-confirm function is kinda useless. The entry box ends up getting buried under4 or 5 decisions to make at the table and is not confirmed in time.
Any suggestions?
Les

FatTony21
01-15-2006, 01:23 AM
It only steals when there's an active table, but if I'm 10 tabling, that means there's always an active table, preventing me from doing anything else.

Can you make an option to disable stealing focus, like .15 and earlier? Otherwise I cannot use a later version.

OrcaDK
01-15-2006, 04:42 PM
I will make it optional.

OrcaDK
01-15-2006, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It only steals when there's an active table, but if I'm 10 tabling, that means there's always an active table, preventing me from doing anything else.

Can you make an option to disable stealing focus, like .15 and earlier? Otherwise I cannot use a later version.

[/ QUOTE ]

# 2.018
# Added new setting, "Force active table to be topmost"

FatTony21
01-16-2006, 12:47 AM
Thanks a bunch

illunious
01-17-2006, 05:10 AM
In my NL games, the amount to bet text box isn't selected automatically anymore and it's empty, is there any way to make it work like it did before?

OrcaDK
01-17-2006, 01:08 PM
No matter if the text box is selected or not, the bet amounts should be entered into the correct table as long as you're using keyboard controls.

illunious
01-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Didn't have keyboard controls enabled, thanks!

ProsperousOne
01-17-2006, 06:25 PM
Orca,

Has that bug been fixed yet? (Havn't played on Party in a while)

thx!

Ari Gold
01-17-2006, 06:40 PM
You know what's really annoying? Shift-O brings up the "Open SNG" window.

OrcaDK
01-17-2006, 06:43 PM
@ProsperousOne
What bug? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

@Ari Gold
You can just change the key control. Set it up for something like Shift+Home/PgUp/PgDown, i can't imagine anyone using that combo very often.

pr0crast
01-17-2006, 11:26 PM
I have a cool feature request. I'm currently using a gamepad for most functions; the B button folds, the A button on the controller calls/checks, the X button enters a bet, and the right trigger pushes. The only inconvenience I have to deal with is bet amounts--to make these I either have to have my mic hooked up and I am not 100% comfortable with this because I like to watch TV and talk to people while I'm playing, or be at the keyboard so I can use the numpad. If you could somehow wire the d-pad or analog sticks to raise/lower the bet size in increments, I would be ecstatic.

OrcaDK
01-17-2006, 11:44 PM
I may be able to do this for SNG's, for cash games it'd require some major changes that probably aren't going to be implemented just yet /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pergesu
01-18-2006, 03:22 AM
Any chance of getting the SNG auto opener to only sit down at certain seats? I like how I can prioritize them, but I'd also like to be able to avoid certain seats all together.

pr0crast
01-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Ooo, another idea... for the continuous multitablers out there, you could have the SNG opener open a new table every time you bust. I'm sure people would love that.

Nato76
01-22-2006, 05:19 AM
I registed my MTH but it doesn't have an option to put how many sngs I want it to start. The whole Open SnG isn't working.

OrcaDK
01-22-2006, 11:33 AM
@Nato

I'm working on it. Some people seem to have an oversized window title bar, causing the bottom of the window to be cut off. I don't know what's causing this oversized bar, and currently i'm having a bit of trouble recognizing the size. I'll probably end up putting out an emergency release that simply allows you to resize the window, until i find a better way.

Nato76
01-22-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks for responding Orca. The software works on my other laptop but but not on my Dell 9300. Only reason I bought the software was because of the SnG functions. Please let me know when this has been fixed.

Nato76
01-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Update?

OrcaDK
01-25-2006, 07:12 PM
It'll be out in an hour or so. Only update is the quick resize option for the SNG opener, that's all i've had the time for unfortunately.

OrcaDK
01-25-2006, 07:37 PM
I've put it out, let me know if it helps ya.

Adde
01-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Someone in the Zoo posted about using MTH with a joystick. Is this possible without using the bring-active-table-to-front feature of MTH?

I 8-table on two monitors. Perhaps it's not practical to use a joystick even if it should work?

Adde

OrcaDK
01-25-2006, 08:31 PM
It depends on the joystick drivers. If the joysticks can be setup to simply make keypresses when you use it (like JoystickLeft = A), then you can set A up to do the actions. This should work no matter if you use the "Keep active table topmost" feature or not.

Adde
01-25-2006, 08:55 PM
How do I control which of the eight tables the input should be sent to?

Adde

OrcaDK
01-25-2006, 08:57 PM
You can't, it'll only work on the active table, if that was your original question, then i'm afraid i misunderstood it.

ebranig
01-25-2006, 09:52 PM
The download site is excruciatingly slow for me right now..

OrcaDK
01-25-2006, 10:13 PM
You're not the first one to report it after i put out the newest update. My own downloads go pretty fast, so i'm tempted to believe there might be some kind of mess up somewhere between (or at) my ISP and the outta country line. It should improve within a couple of hours though.

Nato76
01-27-2006, 11:25 AM
OrcaDK,

Thanks the update fixed the problem I was having.

ProsperousOne
01-29-2006, 09:50 PM
When I start MTH, I get a message that I don't have the latest version (2.019?).

I click yes to update and reinstall. Then restart.

I get the same message that I don't have the latest update. So I launch anyway, and my version is showing as 2.014....

?????

splashpot
01-30-2006, 07:39 AM
OrcaDK, You should set up a forum on your website. Aren't they free? I just think it would be easier to talk about upgrades, problems, and suggestions on your own forum.

OrcaDK
01-30-2006, 08:35 AM
@splashpot

Yep, i need a forum, i just don't have the time to set it up at the moment, i'm praying for my exams to end soon.

@ProsperousOne

Try manually uninstalling MTH from the Add/Remove control panel, then download and install the newest MTH manually from the website.

1C5
01-30-2006, 02:40 PM
1 question.

I playh poker on a laptop and a desktop. If I buy a copy, can I use it on my 2 computers?

1C5
01-30-2006, 02:49 PM
Nevrmind, saw I can use it for 2 computers, thanks. Will order it now.

DrGonzo
01-31-2006, 05:56 AM
Thanks for a great product! The voice command option is truely a life saver for a poker player with a bad neck. Hope you will keep supporting MTH.

I wonder if you have any plans on supporting UltimateBet as well as party?

pr0crast
02-16-2006, 05:46 PM
BUMP

any word on compatibility with the new party software?

OrcaDK
02-16-2006, 05:53 PM
The SNG Opener is fubar in the new lobby. I'm working on getting the table detection and handling up and running again. 2.20 will be a fix release, without a lot of the new features i was hoping to release in .20, that'll have to wait for one of the next releases.

PartyGirlUK
02-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Orca,

this sounds like an interesting program. I would like to try it before I buy. I have no interest in testing it out 3 tabling, I want to see if it can help me with 6 tables of 800*600 size on a 1600*1200 resolution. Which sites does it work with?

Dean

OrcaDK
02-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Dean,

It works (just not right now) on Party Poker only. I am expecting to release a fix tonight so it'll run at Party again.

OrcaDK
02-16-2006, 07:29 PM
I have put out a BETA version 2.020 at http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2020.zip

This should properly detect the windows, table arrangement and key commands should work as usual. Please try it out carefully as there could still be bugs and Party seems to be changing like every 10 minutes.

Rick Nebiolo
02-17-2006, 12:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have put out a BETA version 2.020 at http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2020.zip

This should properly detect the windows, table arrangement and key commands should work as usual. Please try it out carefully as there could still be bugs and Party seems to be changing like every 10 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played late last night and was able to seven table with no problems. But I'm not resizing windows (nor do I plan to).

~ Rick

OrcaDK
02-17-2006, 01:09 PM
Very glad to hear that! I am working hard on creating the new table arrangement scheme... I'm hoping to have a test out this weekend.

SamIAm
02-17-2006, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't lock this thread, since it's the main (HUGE) thread for MTH, and this is only a minor update for AR.

I did link to you in the Beta With &lt;X&gt; thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Number=4779691). Any deep beta discussion, please move it there. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
-Sam

OrcaDK
02-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Thx hun /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MyTurn2Raise
02-18-2006, 09:06 PM
OrcaDK,
kudos for the quick update. v2.020 was good.
I 10-tabled 3/6 BBJ limit today for over 4 hours and had minimal issues. It does seem as though there is much more lag than before in that it takes awhile for tables to switch over to and from the active monitor position. I'm not sure if there is anything you can do on your end, or if that is just due to the new Party.

thnx

OrcaDK
02-18-2006, 09:12 PM
I myself am experiencing the new Party client to be very sluggish, so that might have an impact. It is however no secret that MTH has to be optimized, and that is amongst others one of the things i'm working on. I had to revert a lot of my code to release the emergency beta though. I'm hoping to have the new optimized table id code out within the next couple of releases.

OrcaDK
02-21-2006, 08:52 PM
I've released the BETA version of 2.021. .21 includes the new table handling procedure. You can now setup your quadrants just as you like. You can find it in the "Update #4" text on the frontpage of the website. Please still do remember this is a beta.

Now i'm onto the SNG Opener, then i'm onto the new user customizable sorting of the tables within the quadrant setup, and then i'm going to continue the all new table recognition code that i was actually working upon before Party took me by surprise with their upgrade. The new table recognition will primarily be a performance increase (10 fold), and a preparation for more easily supporting Stars when i get to that.

New York Jet
02-21-2006, 11:34 PM
Can you add an option to auto-click the "I'm Back" button. Sometimes a table can get lost when 10 tabling SNGs. By the time I find it, I've been nearly blinded out. This would also enable folks to play more turbo SNGs. Thanks.

FatTony21
02-21-2006, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you add an option to auto-click the "I'm Back" button. Sometimes a table can get lost when 10 tabling SNGs. By the time I find it, I've been nearly blinded out. This would also enable folks to play more turbo SNGs. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great idea

OrcaDK
02-22-2006, 10:29 AM
Good suggestion, i will look into it. Main priority is the SNG Opener, i'll see if i can put it in the next release alltogether. I also seriously need to get the website tutorial updated as it's lagging behind somewhat.

wildzer0
02-22-2006, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Good suggestion, i will look into it. Main priority is the SNG Opener, i'll see if i can put it in the next release alltogether. I also seriously need to get the website tutorial updated as it's lagging behind somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear the SNG opener is coming up soon! Although, my reflexes have become catlike from having to open all the sngs manually again.

Rick Nebiolo
02-22-2006, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The new table recognition will primarily be a performance increase (10 fold), and a preparation for more easily supporting Stars when i get to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that I mulit-table SNGs one of the main reasons I don't play Stars is no MTH. You should get Stars to send a few bucks your way /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

~ Rick

wildzer0
02-22-2006, 06:29 PM
I don't think I know how to use the quadrants? I set up 6 quadrants for my laptop, but all tables go in the default quadrant 1. How do I set these up?

FatTony21
02-22-2006, 06:39 PM
Move each new quadrant window to the spot on your monitor(s) you want it to stay (and resize, if desired), then click save

Rick Nebiolo
02-22-2006, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given you seem to be taking suggestions in this forum ....

....regarding the SNG opener. I remember a favorite seat choice underneath Options&gt;Preferences&gt;SNG tab (temporarily disabled on current version 2.02 for me). Would it be possible to have a random seat option? I prefer to be in different seats when multi-tabling. Also would be *extra* nice to have an "avoid seat" option within random seat. I hate seat four because the "you have action" labels often block out my stack size.

~ Rick

ProsperousOne
02-22-2006, 09:56 PM
I take it that MTH no longer supports Empire. I'm in the middle of clearing a bonus, and tried uploading the new version of MTH, so I could also play Party (Empire only allows 4 tables)...

No biggie... anyh way to easily roll back to the previous version?

thx1

bingobazza
03-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Im having a problem with all the check/fold/raise button graphics being lost every 20 minutes or so and having to close the poker client and reopen it, when 9 tabling ring games. Any suggestions? One thought I have is that I resize all the tables when a new seat comes up in order to join before using the quadrants, but other than that, a little help please?

Bingo

LangeErnst
03-06-2006, 01:05 PM
When will there be an update so that the SNG opener can distinguish between 6 - and 10-seated tournaments?

OrcaDK
03-06-2006, 01:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When will there be an update so that the SNG opener can distinguish between 6 - and 10-seated tournaments?

[/ QUOTE ]

If all goes well, withing the next two days. I've already implemented the 6/10 seat option, but i really need to fix the laggyness caused by the Party client when the SNG Opener is trying to open SNG's before i can call it stable and release it.

LangeErnst
03-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Cool...Looking forward to it.

Justin A
03-06-2006, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If all goes well, withing the next two days. I've already implemented the 6/10 seat option, but i really need to fix the laggyness caused by the Party client when the SNG Opener is trying to open SNG's before i can call it stable and release it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean the auto buyin option will be renabled?

Rick Nebiolo
03-06-2006, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using ver 2.02 (SNG opener disabled) until things settle down. Hope the new SNG opener will be able to distinguish between Party's 10 handed speed and 10 handed regular, along with both versions of 6 handed (I think Party will add 6 handed speeds at some point).

Otherwise ver 2.02 has been working fine with the new Party.

~ Rick

OrcaDK
03-06-2006, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean the auto buyin option will be renabled?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it will /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
03-06-2006, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using ver 2.02 (SNG opener disabled) until things settle down. Hope the new SNG opener will be able to distinguish between Party's 10 handed speed and 10 handed regular, along with both versions of 6 handed (I think Party will add 6 handed speeds at some point).

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

It already is capable of making those distinguishes (in the unreleased 2.023) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SuitedSixes
03-07-2006, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

It already is capable of making those distinguishes (in the unreleased 2.023) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YAY! It wasn't so bad when Speeds had #s for names, but now that they have crappy names too it is hard to quickly differentiate between speeds and slows.

In the future could you provide an option that would always keep X number of SNGs open for those who like to play continuously?

OrcaDK
03-07-2006, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In the future could you provide an option that would always keep X number of SNGs open for those who like to play continuously?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a request that i have received so many times that i have no other opportunity than to implement it somehow. It is however lower prioritized than getting the SNG Opener out in a stable release, and implementing the new table recognition. After that / while, i will look into getting such a feature implemented.

OrcaDK
03-10-2006, 11:45 PM
Hey all

Sorry for dragging this out so much, work has been (and is continuing to be) a real pain.

I've now released the last beta version of MTH (2.023).

This latest beta version should include a stable SNG Opener that ought to be even faster than the one that worked previously. Also this one shuld have fixed the bug where tables would open and the SNG Opener wouldn't recognize empty seats. Also this now includes an option of "6 MAX" and "Speed SNG". Please let me know if you encounter any bugs. This will be the last beta release before i release the next official stable version. You can download it from the MTH website frontpage.

wildzer0
03-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Hey,
Trying out the SNG opener right now - 2 attempts to open 8 tables. The first time, it couldn't get past someone sitting in a the 1st seat. Second time, the automatic buy-in wasn't working. I'll keep playing with it, make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Edit: 3rd attempt - party poker crashed.

SuitedSixes
03-11-2006, 03:01 AM
I haven't been able to get it to open more than 3.

VK_Rick
03-11-2006, 03:16 AM
Just downloaded the new beta and tried to open 4 $33 regular tables with SNG opener. I'm hoping it wasn't a fluke, but it worked like a charm. I don't know why others seem to be having problems; maybe I just got lucky. Great program!

LangeErnst
03-11-2006, 05:04 AM
Just tried it. Tried to open 6 speed tables at once. Party crashed after opening 3...

LangeErnst
03-11-2006, 07:27 AM
And one more thing: If I dont get my preferred seat at the table it prompts me for the buyin.

I cant remember if that is a known bug or not?

OrcaDK
03-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Ok, it seems like i'll have to add a beta release or two more before going stable /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'll put in some heavy logging tonight and send out a new version so i can get some log files from you, hopefully shedding light on the problem.

@wildzer0
What do you mean it couldn't get past someone sitting in the 1st seat?

@SuitedSixes
How does it not work after three? Does it crash, stall at "Looking for SNG" or what happens?

@LangeErnst
What do you mean, your preferred seat? Is that the seat's you have chosen in the preferences?

HesseJam
03-11-2006, 09:31 AM
I feel ashamed to ask this:

Where do I find the SnG opener? I used this a month before but cannot find it any longer since the upgrade. The Tools menu only shows "Rearrange tables" and "Make Latte" (very funny!).

Could it be that there is a problem with my registration?

Hesse

LangeErnst
03-11-2006, 09:58 AM
@Orca

Yes. The preferred seat is the one I have chosen i preferences.

OrcaDK
03-11-2006, 09:58 AM
@HesseJam

It sounds like you haven't got the most recent version of MTH. It should be in the Tools menu, also you should see the keyboard shortcut in the preferences dialog. What version does the title bar say?

wildzer0
03-11-2006, 12:26 PM
OrcaDK: The first time I used the sng opener, someone was sitting in the first seat it tried to sit at. It just repeatedly tried to sit in that occupied seat until I stopped the sng opener. After that, I could get it to open 1 or 2 tables, and then party poker would crash and I'd have to restart the client.

SuitedSixes
03-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Mine would work as long as I didn't act on any other tables while it was opening new ones. It would stop with the red message (something like) "Unable to locate opened table."

However, I did get it to, happily, open 6 this morning.

EDIT:
Spoke too soon. Just tried to open 6 and it hung up after the first one.

OrcaDK
03-11-2006, 11:39 PM
I've made some very minor changes that should make the auto buyin more stable, meaning that it should not miss the buyin window anymore. Since this is a very minor change (and any further SNGO fixes until the stable release will probably also be so), i will simply post the link here to avoid too much confusion on the website.

Please let me know if http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2024.zip works better.

Alpha13
03-12-2006, 12:06 AM
I'm having problems with mth. I installed it just today and when I try to run it, the blue loading squares stop at 3 and mth gives me an error saying it is out of date and to downlaod the newest version (I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same problem) any idea what the problem is? I have not used any version of mth except the latest one

thanks

OrcaDK
03-12-2006, 12:10 AM
@Alpha13
Please try manually uninstalling MTH from the Add/Remove control panel. Then download the newest version (2.024) from the link in my post just above and install it. Also please check that your system clock is set correctly.

HesseJam
03-12-2006, 04:41 AM
Orca,

somehow I had 2 instances of MTH installed and the upgrade never overrode the 2.02 versions.

So I manually uninstalled the two instances and reinstalled with your link above and I now have the 2.024 version. I'll try out the sng opner now.

Well, it didn't work, it popped up the tables but didn't buy me in. I suspected my table mod to be the culprit because this mod shows only half of the buy in buttons.

So I reinstalled Party. And it works. Sort of. It bought me automatically in at 2 6$ tables even though I asked for a 11$ table. I was at the 6$ in the Party Lobby. So it seems you have to select the correct buy-in at the Party Lobby before you use the tool. MTH didn't change the Lobby for me.

Also, I had to manually confirm the 3rd table.

All in all it seems workable. Good job!

Edit: Further investigation revealed that I might have srewed up and not selected the $11 buy-in in the MTH tool. Sorry!

Edit2:

Even though I freshly reinstalled Party, I kept my mod, the broken buttons are gone and everything works just fine, so far

Rick Nebiolo
03-12-2006, 06:59 AM
Experience with ver 2.024:

I just finished a three hour session seven tabling regular SNGs with ver 2.024. Most of the time the SNG opener worked well. A couple times the Party dialog box popped up asking me to confirm a buy-in. One time (could have been version 2.023) it loaded a PL game rather than a NL game.

The rest of the program worked very smoothly. Mine is set up so seven tables are spread across two big screens in fixed locations with the table moving to the active area and back to it's original spot.

BTW, I locate the tables manually, I haven't figured out how to make the new Areas tab behave the way I'd like. I'll fiddle with it when I get the chance and if I still have questions I'll post something.

&amp;

Request for random seating option:

I'm still hoping you can put in a random or near random seat selection option before the final release. Although the color coding on the border helps me track games, if I'm always in seat 2 (or whatever seat is listed as the first priority under the SNG opener tab), then most of the time I end up in seat 2. This makes it hard to keep track of what table I'm playing at when the games are blazing by.

Anyway, good job. I'm guessing working with the anomalies in the Party software doesn't make things any easier.

~ Rick

LangeErnst
03-12-2006, 07:45 AM
SNG Opener in 2.024 working really well for me too. Just had a 2-hour session with 6 tables constantly opened and only once I had to manually buy-in.

Really good work!

Looking forward to have the "Always have X tables of Y buy-in open" function incorporated in MTH soon.

OrcaDK
03-12-2006, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
SNG Opener in 2.024 working really well for me too. Just had a 2-hour session with 6 tables constantly opened and only once I had to manually buy-in.

Really good work!

Looking forward to have the "Always have X tables of Y buy-in open" function incorporated in MTH soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I also look forward for that option, but i'm not going to implement it until the SNG Opener is totally stable /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
03-12-2006, 07:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Request for random seating option:

I'm still hoping you can put in a random or near random seat selection option before the final release. Although the color coding on the border helps me track games, if I'm always in seat 2 (or whatever seat is listed as the first priority under the SNG opener tab), then most of the time I end up in seat 2. This makes it hard to keep track of what table I'm playing at when the games are blazing by.

Anyway, good job. I'm guessing working with the anomalies in the Party software doesn't make things any easier.

~ Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into this option, you're totally correct that being in the same seat really does make it tougher to distinguish the tables, i never thought of it that way. And yes, the anomalies in the Party software (especially the new version) is a pain /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
03-12-2006, 07:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, it didn't work, it popped up the tables but didn't buy me in. I suspected my table mod to be the culprit because this mod shows only half of the buy in buttons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, MTH looks for the buyin buttons and does (also) determine them by size, so having custom buttons might cause problems.

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Further investigation revealed that I might have srewed up and not selected the $11 buy-in in the MTH tool. Sorry!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea how glad i am to read that /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Of all the bugs, buying into a wrong buyin level is by far the severest of them all, and i really have made everything i can to ensure that doesn't happen /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SuitedSixes
03-12-2006, 01:43 PM
I think I downloaded PartyCrasher v.2.02_4 because every time I use the SNG opener the Party client closes.

New York Jet
03-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Mine also crashed. I was able to make it work by opening 2 at a time. If I try to open 10, it crashes around #6.

wildzer0
03-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Mine's been working almost perfectly since 2.024. I've been keeping 8 tables open with just one small problem. I'm not even sure this is an MTH bug or not. I use total game control to use a gamepad while I play mapped to the mth keyboard shortcuts. After I open the sng opener, the controller stops working for a while (keyboard shortcuts still work). LIke I said, I don't know if this is an mth bug, but it's never happened before.

fl0w
03-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Umm, the new area-quadrant-stuff function is really confusing. Having a hard time setting it up.

KittyLiquor
03-14-2006, 02:23 AM
2.024 crashed Party again tonight. It seems like it opens a table and then "answers" some questions that aren't really there. (a couple "error" beeps) and the Party completely shuts down. It all happens in about .001 seconds.

When you restart Party and try to add more tables MTH responds with "Unable to find Party Client" or something like that.

I play in sets, so it's not that big deal to restart party and get back to my tables, since I start them all at once and I'm still in level 1.

-----------Jeff

Rick Nebiolo
03-14-2006, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Umm, the new area-quadrant-stuff function is really confusing. Having a hard time setting it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some general comments for OrkaDK.

I got the area quadrant function to work, more or less. Although I have two 21" displays (one CRT, one LCD) that will do 1600x1200, I've changed the display resolution to 1280 x 960 for a variety of reasons unrelated to online poker. Was able to get the area quadrant function to re-size the Party screens to fit four tables per display (quick suggestion - screens should re-size as soon as you are seated, not when you have your first action). Tables didn't move quite as I expected, they wouldn't always move in the priority set up on the area tab. IOW, sometimes (usually after I already had a few tables going) I'd have to move them manually after they re sized, sometimes not.

A few notes about the way I have MTH set up:

I have my active table as priority 8 of 8. Other tables are arranged in the seven remaining corners of the two displays. Under the behavior tab &gt; table arrangement &gt; I have "Move Active Table" and "Keep active table in place until replaced" both checked along with "Move the cursor to the active table". I have everything else relating to table movement unchecked. IOW, I'm set up so my seven tables are fixed in place, then move them to the active area, then back again to the hole they come from. Works well for me.

When I bust out of a SNG, I slide one of the remaining tables from the left side of the display to the empty spot manually. This keeps the left side of the left monitor for newly opened tables. When I use the SNG opener to open a table (SNG Opener worked good BTW), it re sizes after first action but doesn't move the table anywhere other than the active play area (I'd like it to move to the empty spot on the left). Not sure what I'm doing wrong but it's still functional.

Also not sure what I'm saving when I go to Options &gt; Save Configuration. I assume it's the settings for the quadrants but it seems you can also save them if you go to Options &gt; Preferences &gt; Area tab &gt; Show Quadrant &gt; (fiddle with quadrant) &gt; then click Close and Save.

Program itself worked well while I played about 50 speeds tonight. Sorry if my post isn't quite as clear as I'd like, I'm very tired but wanted to get you the feedback ASAP. I'll try to post some detailed questions and perhaps some suggestions in a few days.

~ Rick

KittyLiquor
03-15-2006, 01:34 AM
Ran perfect tonight. Ran 8 sets of 4 SnGs each. The only thing I did different tonight was I didn't use the filter in the Party Poker client. I let it display all SnGs, not just the "Hold'em" and "Registering" ones.

If anyone who is serious about playing SnGs on Party doesn't own this product....well, you're making a mistake. It takes so much frustration out of opening tables. And, believe me, I have enough frustration with bad beats. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

--------------kitty

SuitedSixes
03-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Now MTH (2.024) is telling me that I am not licensed and asking for my registration code again.

OrcaDK
03-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Hi all.

Last night the hosting center had some network troubles, causing my server to loose it's internet connection. All MTH clients trying to update the registration in that timespan will have failed and as such required you to register again - which would also fail. Now that it is up again, you should be able to register again by simply entering your license code again.

If you encounter any further problems, please do email me, i will help sort it out.

Rick Nebiolo
03-15-2006, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi all.

Last night the hosting center had some network troubles, causing my server to loose it's internet connection. All MTH clients trying to update the registration in that timespan will have failed and as such required you to register again - which would also fail. Now that it is up again, you should be able to register again by simply entering your license code again.

If you encounter any further problems, please do email me, i will help sort it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would this also have caused problems where MTH would hang up for a while when it was first loaded. If you waited a while you would eventually get a message saying something like "can't check for new version" then it would finally load.

~ Rick

OrcaDK
03-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah, that would also be an issue caused by this. Since the whole server was unavailable it would slowly wait before it timed out checking for the update server before continuing on.

Moreluck
03-18-2006, 07:28 AM
Where exactly do u get 2.024? It's not on www.multitablehelper.com. (http://www.multitablehelper.com.) Also, I am registered.

OrcaDK
03-18-2006, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Where exactly do u get 2.024? It's not on www.multitablehelper.com. (http://www.multitablehelper.com.) Also, I am registered.

[/ QUOTE ]

2.024 is currently a "closed" 2p2 beta: hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2024.zip

Taraz
03-20-2006, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2.024 crashed Party again tonight. It seems like it opens a table and then "answers" some questions that aren't really there. (a couple "error" beeps) and the Party completely shuts down. It all happens in about .001 seconds.

When you restart Party and try to add more tables MTH responds with "Unable to find Party Client" or something like that.

I play in sets, so it's not that big deal to restart party and get back to my tables, since I start them all at once and I'm still in level 1.

-----------Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

This happens to me too . . . a lot.

ChonkOn
03-24-2006, 12:33 AM
OrckDK,

I'm sure with all the chnages to Party your effort is currently focussed there, but I'm hoping at some stage you could make what I hope is a fairly simple modification to the voice recognition functionality.

I'm really struggling with the voice recognition, as quite a few of my 'Fold's are recognised as 'Call's, which obviously produces undesiured results. I have had the odd 'Call' picked up as a 'Fold' too.

I've done a fair bit of the voice training on my computer, but I do wonder if the Aussie accent might be the trouble.

Anyway, I'm wondering if you could add the functionality to define some voice commands for buttons like you have for the amounts.

So say I can choose that 'foxtrot' will push the fold button and 'charlie' the check/call button, just to allow me to have more different sounding commands than 'Fold' and 'Call'.

I did try using the user defined bets amounts you already have there, but that just typed 'fold' into the bet amount box!

Cheers,

ChonkOn

fl0w
03-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah, with area quadrants... I have a widescreen laptop that I use for my pokerplaying, and those quadrants doesn't match very well with the widescreen format.
I guess the quadrants are set up like that because of the party table sizes though, not for the standard screen size, right?
The old system really worked a lot better because of this specific issue, but maybe I'm still configuring it wrongly.

OrcaDK
03-24-2006, 03:42 PM
@ChonkOn
I do have plans to add customization for the voice commands, though currently i'm prioritizing the SNG Opener in the (unfortunately) very sparse time i have.

@fl0w
I cannot change the aspect ratio of the tables in any way. The new quadrants should work just like the old ones. Simply create four quadrants, place them in each corner and resize them to the maximum size, that'll give you the same effect as before the new system.

fl0w
03-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Ahh, thanks Orca, that's just the way I wanted them to act. Just had problems figuring out how to.

TheProbst
03-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Orca I need my code so I can use this ridiculously awesome tool for the march ticket giveaway party thing, sent you an email last night....not that writing this will speed up the process...

OrcaDK
03-25-2006, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Orca I need my code so I can use this ridiculously awesome tool for the march ticket giveaway party thing, sent you an email last night....not that writing this will speed up the process...

[/ QUOTE ]

You never know /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ChonkOn
03-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Orca -

Fair enough. I'll stick to using my xbox game controller in the interim, and maybe just start playing more SNGS to make use of the opener!

ChonkOn

ProsperousOne
03-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Orca,

Is there any way you can add a hot key so you can toggle the Minimize/Maximize Lobby?

Often I like to keep it maxd while I open tables, then keep it minimized when i shut them all down.

thx!

J6o All In
03-28-2006, 05:50 AM
It would be cool if MTH:

1) Automatically clicked the time bank button. This would be great for 10-tabling speeds.

2) If you could somehow add a clickable button to the table to go all in.

LangeErnst
03-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Serious bug!!

I play mostly 6 tables at a time. NL Holdem.

I have just played a set where a Omaha Hi/Lo table was opened by the SNG Opener and I joined before I realized that it was'nt NL Holdem. Couldnt understand why I had 4 cards...Thought I was tired...:-)

It has happened this one time. And two other times a regular Holdem table has opened.

OrcaDK
03-29-2006, 08:26 PM
@ProsperousOne
Yeah, that'd be possible.

@J6o All In
As for (1), i've had it suggested a couple of times, but i have desided not to implement this at i fear it might be consideret too much of an advantage / being tagged as a bot. (2) This would be possible, but why? Why not just use a keyboard command?

@LangeErnst
That's the first time i've had that reported. By all means the SNG Opener does have it quirks at the moment, but i have never had it open a wrong SNG. Are you absolutely positively sure that the wrong game type wasn't selected? /images/graemlins/smile.gif Is this reproducible? Has this always happened, or just lately? Any changes since that started happening?

jws43yale
03-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Quick question. I just purchased MTH, is there a way to have it do a continuous mode where it automatically keeps a certain number of tables open. Also, if I have it set to highlight the active table, it places priority on the one that has been active longest correct? I just want to make sure not to time out on tables or used keyboard shortcuts and end up pushing the wrong table.

OrcaDK
03-29-2006, 09:12 PM
No, MTH does not support a continuous mode yet. You might want to check it turbojunge's project at the SNG forum, i haven't tried his SNG Opener myself, but people seem to like it.

And yes, MTH will give focus to the tables having been in the queue the longest, so optimally you shouldn't time out on any tables /images/graemlins/smile.gif

1C5
03-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Does MTH SnG opener work now Orca?

LangeErnst
03-30-2006, 05:07 AM
Are you absolutely positively sure that the wrong game type wasn't selected? 99,9 %. NL is always chosen. Look below.

Is this reproducible? No

Has this always happened, or just lately? Just this one time

Any changes since that started happening? No

I am using a AutohotKey script that sends Shift-O to open the SNG Opener and then press Open SNG every time I want op start another. So I never have direct contack with the mouse to the window. This has been working for almost 1000 SNG's, but then yesterday this Omaha tournment got in the way.

I will continue playing and see if it happens again. From now on I am VERY observant to watch the table name when a new tournament is about to begin. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
03-30-2006, 09:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sad to say that 'it depends'. Some people experience a lot of Party crashes when using it, others have never experienced it. I have still not found a pattern in the crashes, and i really need more reports from people experiencing them.

pfkaok
03-31-2006, 12:15 AM
Is there a way to keep the program from moving the cursor while i'm typing in my bet amount? Somewhat frequently, while typing in my amount the cursor will be moving, and the digits will get screwed up, like i'll try for 250 and get 520... sometimes with the speed ones I won't have enough time to change back to the right amount, so i'll have to improvise, and either fold, or limp.

OrcaDK
03-31-2006, 11:55 AM
You talking about the pointy thingy in the bet box here right, not the arrow cursor? As we speak i have just implemented my new hooker into MTH that will allow for _MUCH_ more reliable and faster table detection. Tonight i'm gonna make the betting use this new hooker also, this is really going to make it a breeze, believe me. I'm hoping to have the next MTH out by monday/tuesday.

pfkaok
03-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Yes, the pointy thing, not the arrow. thanks. i'm much looking foward to the new version.

Rick Nebiolo
03-31-2006, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sad to say that 'it depends'. Some people experience a lot of Party crashes when using it, others have never experienced it. I have still not found a pattern in the crashes, and i really need more reports from people experiencing them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been using version 2.024 and it has been extremely stable and I play as many as nine tables.

Some minor glitches:

- Occasionally the SNG opener opens the table but then misses the automatic approval for the buy-in. Not a huge problem since you can manually fix this.

- Sometimes MTH does not close the table when you bust out. I do get the emailed hand histories though.

Feature request:

- As mentioned elsewhere in this thread I hope you get the random seat assignment option for the SNG opener.

- For Keyboard Controls I only use the "Push all-in" (using the add key on the extreme right of the keyboard) and the SNG Opener (using the Print-Screen key) and I don't require a shift. One time when I was finishing up the last table in a set I was posting on 2+2 and accidentally did some folding and checking since I was using the keyboard. Now I assign these actions to Function keys (which I rarely use) but it would be nice to be able to disable individual commands you don't use (e.g., fold, bet/raise) just to be safe.

Regards,

Rick

LangeErnst
04-01-2006, 03:33 AM
- Sometimes MTH does not close the table when you bust out. I do get the emailed hand histories though.

I have experienced that it is especially if you finish as the winner or runner-up that the table does not close.

A_PLUS
04-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Does the most recent software still support empire? It recognizes the tables when I try, but the shortcut keys don't work.

OrcaDK
04-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Unfortunately no. I will be releasing an updated website together with the 2.025 soon this week.

pfkaok
04-02-2006, 04:39 PM
When I tried using a gamepad with MTH, for some reason, it won't do the command that i push on my gamepad when the active window is flashing. It requires that I first click on the window. Is there some way that I can use the "move the cursor to the active table" option, and also have it automatically click on the window as well?

Or is there just some obvious problem that I could easily fix to make it so that I don't need to click on the window to make it work?

OrcaDK
04-03-2006, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does the most recent software still support empire? It recognizes the tables when I try, but the shortcut keys don't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems that i somehow managed to make MTH compatible with Empire again, look forward to 2.025. I have not tested this much since i've got a lot of other stuff to do though, but it seems to work /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
04-03-2006, 09:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I tried using a gamepad with MTH, for some reason, it won't do the command that i push on my gamepad when the active window is flashing. It requires that I first click on the window. Is there some way that I can use the "move the cursor to the active table" option, and also have it automatically click on the window as well?

Or is there just some obvious problem that I could easily fix to make it so that I don't need to click on the window to make it work?

[/ QUOTE ]

It shouldn't be necessary to click the window first, you could try the 'Keep window on top' setting and see if that helps.

DWarrior
04-04-2006, 02:20 AM
I'm on the trial right now, and I noticed it colors each table a different color on the top. Unfortunately, this results in flickering rainbow on my desktop.

If you tell me where I can disable that option, I'll buy the software /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DWarrior
04-04-2006, 05:15 AM
Sorry, I'm a blind n00b idiot fish. I just found it.

Purchased.

OrcaDK
04-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Ok, i've almost got 2.025 ready for final release. Before i put it out i'd like a very short beta first. You can get it from http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2025.zip

There are no updates to the SNG Opener issue, 2.025 is a major update in regards to the table handling, it should provide much more stable and fast key input. There have also been added some new smaller features like toggle key for the lobby minimize/show, notification when you sit out at a table and couple of other minor updates.

Let me know if it works, thanks.

1C5
04-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Any idea of timeframe for SnG opener update?

OrcaDK
04-07-2006, 11:15 PM
2.026 if all goes well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OrcaDK
04-08-2006, 12:02 AM
I just updated the zip file since there was an error: http://hidden.multitablehelper.com/MTH_Versions/MTH_2025.zip

LangeErnst
04-08-2006, 04:11 AM
Does Load/Save Configuration work as intended?

I assume that you can have different table layouts and then save these configurations?

OrcaDK
04-08-2006, 08:47 AM
They should work (don't they? /images/graemlins/smile.gif)

And yes, by using them you should be able to create different table layouts and configurations. All settings are being saved, so anything will get saved/loaded when using them.

LangeErnst
04-08-2006, 10:46 AM
I cant get it to work.

I make a layout of 6 tables. "Close and Save" each table and then saves the configuration as a .xml file.

I then make a layout of 4 tables. "Close and Save" each table and saves the configuration.

If I then load the 6-table configuration I still only have 4 tables.

It seems like the configuration are not saved properly.

LangeErnst
04-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Another problem in version 25:

I have a 3 table layout and playing 3 tables. The 3 tables are not spread out among the 3 table layout places, but instead there are 2 tables on top of each other.

OrcaDK
04-09-2006, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I cant get it to work.

I make a layout of 6 tables. "Close and Save" each table and then saves the configuration as a .xml file.

I then make a layout of 4 tables. "Close and Save" each table and saves the configuration.

If I then load the 6-table configuration I still only have 4 tables.

It seems like the configuration are not saved properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried it without problems. Please note that you cannot load the settings while having the preferences window open, doing that will result in the newly loaded settings being overwritten with the ones currently in the preferences window (it will not update until you reopen it).

OrcaDK
04-09-2006, 10:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Another problem in version 25:

I have a 3 table layout and playing 3 tables. The 3 tables are not spread out among the 3 table layout places, but instead there are 2 tables on top of each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have auto arrange checked? Do you have "Move active table" and/or "Place inactive..." checked? Checking those two will 'discount' those locations resulting in your tables avoiding those locations unless they're either sitting out or active. If you open a fourth table, does it then also get placed on top of the two others? If this is the case, please save your settings and send me the .xml file so i can check it out.

1C5
04-09-2006, 11:24 AM
One problem I found yesterday when I tried the new version with 6 SnGs is that it wouldn't let me type in the bet number.

I could only use the slider to make bets and not type in which amount I want.