PDA

View Full Version : SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!! interest thread

MEbenhoe
04-14-2006, 11:38 AM
I've come up with this idea, for a snakes on a plane game, if this idea is acceptable, I will mod the game but we won't be starting til Monday due to easter weekend. Here's how the game works:

2 characters are the assassins, their only mission is to use their knowledge and control of snakes to send wave after wave of snakes after people in an effort to find and kill John Saunders. The assassins know who each other are. Each time it is their turn each assassin must send me a PM stating which passenger they intend to target. If they are the same passenger the snakes will take out that passenger. If they are two different passengers, I will flip a coin to determine which passenger to take out.

1 character is John Saunders(the witness) if he dies the game is over and the bad guys win, he knows who the 2 fbi agents are

1 character is Neville Flynn (Samuel L Jackson) he's a bad mothaf*cka, he knows who John Saunders is and it is his job to protect him from being killed. As long as Neville is alive, John cannot be killed as Neville will protect John from the snakes. Neville can only be killed if both assassins send their snakes after him or if the passengers revolt against him. If there is only one assassin left, Neville will only be killed by that one assassin targeting him two turns in a row.

1 character is Sean Jones(other FBI agent) he and Neville know who each other are, and are both trying to protect John from being killed. Each turn he is able to verify the identity of one passenger as being either a passenger or an assassin.

10 passengers

The major rule in this game is that neither the FBI agents nor the assassins are allowed to communicate in private. They must coordinate their efforts in the thread without giving themselves away.

How the game works:

The assassins select their first victim, and panic breaks out in the plane as xxxxx is killed by snakes. Each round the passengers revolt and throw one passenger/assassin off the plane. Then the snakes attack again. As each player dies their identity will not be revealed unless it is John Saunders or the last assassin, in which case the game is over.

So we will need 15 players for the inaugural Snakes On A Plane game. Piz and Patrick Duffy have automatic spots if they want them, for their contributions.

so yeah, sign up.

Snupoker
04-14-2006, 11:41 AM
The best part of this game is the time taken to look up the actual characters in the movie (thus giving it complete legitimacy). Of course I'm in.

amplify
04-14-2006, 11:43 AM
Snakes on a Plane, bitch. In.

kyro
04-14-2006, 12:35 PM
WE GOT MUTHAFUCKIN SNAKES ON THE MUTHAFUCKIN PLANE!

yeah, i'm in.

Fishmonger
04-14-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm in, muthafucka.

Nicholasp27
04-14-2006, 12:59 PM
i'm in

Performify
04-14-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm in.

billygrippo
04-14-2006, 03:58 PM
ive HAD it with these damn games!

but im in.

-zero-
04-14-2006, 04:13 PM
In.

bisonbison
04-14-2006, 04:54 PM
In.

Patrick Duffy
04-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Why not? Duffy is your man. Probably not so much on Sunday tho.

MEbenhoe
04-14-2006, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I will mod the game but we won't be starting til Monday due to easter weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Patrick Duffy
04-14-2006, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I will mod the game but we won't be starting til Monday due to easter weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I read threads good.

nation
04-14-2006, 04:59 PM
im in

poker-penguin
04-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Yeah! Snakes on a muthafuckin plane! Muthfucka!
Edit - that means I am in.

exist
04-14-2006, 05:21 PM
i'm in.

The Truth
04-14-2006, 05:26 PM
SOOOOO IN

can i be a snake?

blake

dankhank
04-14-2006, 05:39 PM
in

pudley4
04-14-2006, 06:01 PM
I see a bunch of people signing up here who I wanted in the All-Star game starting Monday. Do you guys want to do 2 at the same time? I'm speaking specifically to Patrick, piz, Truth, and kyro right now,

xorbie
04-14-2006, 06:06 PM
yeah after that mafia/wolf thing im in.

xorbie
04-14-2006, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I see a bunch of people signing up here who I wanted in the All-Star game starting Monday. Do you guys want to do 2 at the same time? I'm speaking specifically to Patrick, piz, Truth, and kyro right now,

[/ QUOTE ]

i can do both.

spoohunter
04-14-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm in.

Patrick Duffy
04-14-2006, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to try both. Thanks for the offer, Pud.

MEbenhoe
04-14-2006, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i can mod one and play one at the same time

Patrick Duffy
04-14-2006, 06:11 PM
By the way, is there an over/under on how many times will "muthafucka" be said in this game?

MEbenhoe
04-14-2006, 06:17 PM
The list of 15 players for this first game are:

snupoker
amplify
kyro
fishmonger
nicholasp27
performify
Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
zero_333
bisonbison
Patrick Duffy
nation
Poker-penguin
exist
The Truth
dankhank

Alternates so far:
xorbie
spoohunter

I will send PMs with roles out on Sunday night, and you then have until 10 am on monday to PM me back confirming your role, and if you are an assassin, telling me who you want to send snakes after, and if you are Sean who you want to investigate. If you haven't PMed me back by that point, I will fill your role with an alternate. Game should begin at some point early afternoon on monday.

bisonbison
04-14-2006, 06:21 PM
Luckily, I've never played any of the werewolf games, so I'll be asking stupid questions as they occur to me.

The Truth
04-14-2006, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I should have more than enough time for both this week.

blake

pudley4
04-14-2006, 07:18 PM
If you guys want to do both at the same time, that's fine. One of the requirements for my picks has been activity, so hopefully everyone continues to follow through on the game.

Fishmonger
04-14-2006, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, is there an over/under on how many times will "muthafucka" be said in this game?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't think they make numbers that go that high <font color="white"> muthafucka </font>

MEbenhoe
04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i plan on kicking in like 100 myself, and i'm just the mod

poker-penguin
04-14-2006, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A muthafuckin LOT muthafucka!

I say the line should be set at the final number of posts * 2.7

thejerkface
04-14-2006, 09:52 PM
If this games goes well, I'll be done for the next one.

The Truth
04-15-2006, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you guys want to do both at the same time, that's fine. One of the requirements for my picks has been activity, so hopefully everyone continues to follow through on the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, inactive players grind the game to a halt fast.

blake

The Truth
04-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Over/Under on number of edited images posted? Who do you think will post the first "I'm not an assassin Muthafucka!" image?

blake

amplify
04-15-2006, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Over/Under on number of edited images posted?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/Amplify1492/truth.jpg

Fishmonger
04-15-2006, 07:10 PM
Everyone who doesn't get to be SLJ is going to be gutted.

-zero-
04-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Couple of questions before we start:

1. You don't clafiry, but I'm assuming that the second FBI agent also knows who Saunders is right?

2. You said that Neville can be only be killed if targeted by both assassins, and that if the assassins choose different people to kill you flip a coin. Question is, if one assassin picks Neville, but another picks a passenger, does the passenger automatically die or do you still flip a coin and it chooses Neville then no one dies?

MEbenhoe
04-17-2006, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Couple of questions before we start:

1. You don't clafiry, but I'm assuming that the second FBI agent also knows who Saunders is right?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[ QUOTE ]

2. You said that Neville can be only be killed if targeted by both assassins, and that if the assassins choose different people to kill you flip a coin. Question is, if one assassin picks Neville, but another picks a passenger, does the passenger automatically die or do you still flip a coin and it chooses Neville then no one dies?

[/ QUOTE ]

passenger dies.